It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second American Revolution Has Begun! Then What?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I feel ya. I took my boy for a 6 mile jaunt last friday, temp and humidity both in the 90's, and came out thinking I need to rethink my breathing strategy. The boy, who is but 14, came out without a scratch, and couldn't figure out why the old man had to stop and breathe every couple of miles.

I reckon he'll do, but I'm thinking a little reconditioning is in order for me...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I'm thinking some of the alphabet Agencies would be the main threat in such a scenario. They're hypothetically heavily infiltrated, some more, some less, but there would remain enough "true believers" to be somewhat problematic, in the short run. Potential infiltrators could be relied on for intel, causing their opponents to be more likely to be able to choose their battles.

I worry that they will try to federalize local agencies, which would open up another can of worms, the upside of which is that they would be preoccupied until they got it sorted out, allowing for consolidation and further organization of their opposition.

I have no doubt that some regular military units would go rogue, But I think they'd be in the minority. Their actual numbers after shakedown would probably depend on the quality of PsyOps used against them by TPTB. We've already seen examples of these PsyOps at the local LE level, and they're more effective than I like, but not effective enough. They're infiltrated by patriot types too, more so than at the Federal level.

The Guard will indeed be pivotal, supported by Militia. This is why I'm heartened, as some of the most effective Guard units for this sort of thing are placed, as if by Providence, where they should be able to do the most good.

I'll not go into more detail on my thoughts here. They're nothing more than educated guesses anyhow.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

I'd say a tad over 1000 rds of 'mobility proofing' wouldn't be amiss, as long as one can carry it comfortably. My own brand is completely foreign, with no domestic manufacture, so resupply is a moot point. As happened in Bosnia, I don't foresee any problems with resupply from opposition stocks after the primary supply is gone. That would be a resupply of launchers AND projectiles, and the initial equipment would be instrumental in that resupply. In Bosnia, some folks started from zero and completely equipped themselves out of opposition stocks, but that takes a bit of finesse.

I'd recommend a hunker down but be ready to bolt mobility approach, but that's my personal preference. The more one moves about, the more likely one is to run into undesirables. In a hunker down approach, food and water are sure to be more readily available, too, as you generally know where they can be found already, and have probably taken steps to secure them. Furthermore, in hunker-down mode, you pretty much get to force the opposition into your field of fire, rather than blundering into theirs.

My battlesight zero is at 300 meters, but there's not more than about 8 1/2 inches variance in the interim, so it's still good. I've not got any sniper-quality stuff, ran out of bucks before I ran out of ambition
Most of my hunting has been at short range, anyhow.

9mm vs. bigger bore? There's lots of arguments for and against, but my personal observation is that bullet placement counts more than diameter. I wouldn't WANT to be shot with any caliber, and I prefer to be more obnoxious between reloads than the opposition, so for me 9mm carries it. I think it was Jeff Cooper who observed that a solid hit with a .22 minimag is a LOT more discouraging than a loud miss with a .44 automag.

I carried a S+W Model 64 .38 SPL on duty for a few years, and it's a good, reliable gun. My PREFERENCE is the above mentioned 9mm semi-auto, for the above mentioned reasons. You just never know how many encounters in a short time you're gonna run up against. Once, on duty, I ran into 11 guys that planned on whooping me with sticks and bricks. No way I could get all 11 before they got me, and their 'leader' realized that. He said "ain't no way you can get us all with that six-shooter" and grinned. I had to drop back a half step, and draw down on him, and then had to inform them that was true enough "but I can get 6 of you, and you're first. I need 5 more brave young volunteers to step up so I can shoot 'em". I was just lucky, and none of them wanted to get shot that day, so they dispersed. The moral of the story is, if they're gonna get me, I want to take as many as I can with me. My 9 would allow me to take more than twice as many as that Smith would have. No time for speed loaders when they're right on top of you. matter of fact, I could have got all 11 if I'd had my 9. I'm not conceited, I'm convinced. I guess you'd have to see my yearly qualification scores to believe.

Anyhow, that's my 2 cents worth, just for your consideration. We all have to make our OWN choices in the end, and it sounds like you've got yours roughed out fairly well.

[edit on 2009/6/24 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
reply to post by dooper

There are 4 Battalions on the ground as we speak of German/Italian/French and whatever troops. NOT conjecture, NOT delusions, but fact. Why do you think I suggested one more mission for an old soldier? Do you think I would not rather be fishing on the Greenbier?

This requires a lot of proof to be believable as anything but fearmongering. You seem to have riled up quite a nice little hornet's nest here for yourself but your claims are coming up to me as very convenient and very much like someone pulling things from thin air.

The United States Military, having the distinction of being the best military to ever exist on the planet, trains and trains with a lot of allied nations, especially NATO ones. Four battalions would comprise of at most about 6000 men, and probably at least four Lieutenant Colonels, that's a lot of people to be hiding. I think this needs some backup if you actually want people to believe you on this.

If you're going to claim the troops are UN Peacekeepers, I wouldn't. The only UN Peacekeeping operation at all in any area of North or South America is the MINUSTAH operation in Haiti. Currently there are 7,048 troops total there, the force commander is Major-General Floriano Peixoto Vieira Neto of Brazil, and those soldiers have come from Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Ecuador, France, Guatemala, Jordan, Nepal, Paraguay, Peru, Phillipines, Sri Lanka, United States and Uruguay.

The mission was authorized by UN Resolution 1542 (2004) on April 30th, 2004 at the 4961st meeting of the United Nations Security Council.

Source, www.un.org...

Now let's see what you've got for your information.

Edit: Quick note on military structure and command: Battalions are tactical formations, lacking the capacity for operating on a strategic level, and only a very limited capacity to operate independently. Thus, if there are in fact four independent Battalions here in the United States, they would be pretty apparent with their need for resupply and leaves. Just ask any Brit whom was living along the eastern coast in WWII.

If we are also to assume that these battalions are operating independently of each other, as evidenced by you not using a formal grouping such as a regiment or brigade, then they would either be A) headquarters battalions commanding United States Military battalions to form a cohesive grouping or B) interspersed within the US Military. Either way they would be extremely hard to hide from our own units, the media and the public at large.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by ProjectJimmy]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Last week, I had to sit down in my home office to keep from collapsing...

After a few seconds, my mind SPIRALLED into a DEEP depression beyond anything I've ever encountered.

It was so bad in fact, that had I a hand gun, I would have happily stuck the barrel in my mouth and thought about what if's.

It was so deep that my stomach was cramping in an effort to eject my lunch out of my dry mouth.

I then sunk even deeper into the depths of my mind, completely horrified and mortified. VERY sad and hurt, shocked and Primordial.

I tried to reach for the phone to call my wife, but my arms wouldn't respond..I was paralyzed in mortal fear beyond belief

The flow of reality and where my little soul was positioned in this life of ours..I couldn't handle the inflow of the information ..the thoughts of my future and the world I brought my Children into...

The anger of not learning about the World I truly live in.....

It was as if the Divine had opened a curtain and shown me the death of everything I held dear, the waste of my cubicle days, earning money that bought less and less every year...

I've just recently joined the ranks of the Unemployed...from 6 figures to Zero

IT WAS UNBEARABLE

Then as fast as it came....it went. Like a rain cloud that unblocks the Sun...I was back to me again and the music of live resumed...

I've never felt it since, it was like a Vulcan Mind meld where the pain is unbearable to an average human being..

Like I was being injected with the truth by God.

I'm not a man that would contemplate suicide ONE BIT. NOR do I think I would EVER do it.... EVER.

I'm a very happy man (I thought I was at least??)

But the feelings were real...
the horror was real.....and I feel like I've just taken the "Red Pill" in the Matrix...

[edit on 24-6-2009 by juzchilln]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
0%

income tax for the top 1%

That will start to fix everything IMHO.

Eliminate all tariffs and taxes for any products and make sure we eliminate all government regulation that makes outsourcing more difficult!

Oh and eliminate the minimum wage!

(maybe burn all of Mexico just to piss off those fools who believe in CO2)

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Well cheer up...

My dad died yesterday, I had to console my teenage sisters as his waxy white body
lay there, no one bothered to shut his eyes or his mouth and I got to see my own death as we look very similar. He was too stiff to move by the time I got there,stomach still warm to the touch, many people I didn't know came in and out and saw him in that state, which angered me very much. I could almost see the grim reaper in his pale dead eyes...

I have been around death within the past 24 hours and I will tell you you don't need it and your kids certainly don't need it.

Things will get better, instead take stock of the ideas you believe and ask your self are they working? who do they benefit? and then change accordingly.

I assure you things will be better, you WILL find yourself in a "good place" soon enough.

But that "good place" is not born of a corpse, I promise.

Originally posted by juzchilln
Last week, I had to sit down in my home office to keep from collapsing...

After a few seconds, my mind SPIRALLED into a DEEP depression beyond anything I've ever encountered.

It was so bad in fact, that had I a hand gun, I would have happily stuck the barrel in my mouth and thought about what if's.

It was so deep that my stomach was cramping in an effort to eject my lunch out of my dry mouth.

I then sunk even deeper into the depths of my mind, completely horrified and mortified. VERY sad and hurt, shocked and Primordial.

I tried to reach for the phone to call my wife, but my arms wouldn't respond..I was paralyzed in mortal fear beyond belief

The flow of reality and where my little soul was positioned in this life of ours..I couldn't handle the inflow of the information ..the thoughts of my future and the world I brought my Children into...

Then as fast as it came....it went.

I've never felt it since,

I'm not a man that would contemplate suicide ONE BIT. Now do I think I would EVER do it....

But the feelings were real...
the horror was real.....and I feel like I've just taken the "Red Pill"

[edit on 24-6-2009 by mental modulator]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

What do you mean patriots didn't start this or effect the current state of affairs?
The American population has invited this and to suggest that not one patriot helped vote in this mess over the life of this nation is preposterous.

To contemplate a revolution with out any bit of self reflection or care for anything other
than self or flag is NOT the act of a true patriot. Beyond the Flag or self is what the flag is representative of, in the current viable state. The United States of 1776 is no longer
alive and nor COULD it be, because things change sure as things die...

So who and what are you fighting for?

Todays ideas or the ideas and barons of hundred years ago that can never be resuscitated?

One might ask can you be a patriot while fighting against the government that was elected via the prescriptions and authorities granted under the constitution in its current state?

Might some of you love your idealism more than your actual love for the security and future of this nation?

I am just asking, how does thus square up with patriotism?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

I think my mental cherry has been popped....

More will experience the same...it's the waking up from the Matrix..
The cry of a baby out of the womb perhaps...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by juzchilln

I understand what you are saying... when the curtain is unveiled it is quite overwhelming and a great sense of helplessness is ever present.

The only way I find comfort is in knowing I am not alone in seeing the truth.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

You mention concerns with alphabet intelligence agencies and possible attempts to federalize local resources.

About those alphabet agencies . . . it would appear that among the many, many different sections within a given agency, that they are often at odds with each other on any number of items.

One section will in effect, be working exactly against the efforts of another section. The damnedest thing. Since they frequently don't know what the boys down the hall are doing, they pursue a concern from their viewpoint, to assist it along the way they think it should go.

Meanwhile, another section a few doors down may be pursuing the identical same concern, and they want it to go in a completely different direction. And with all the branches within sections, no one knows who is doing what!

Eventually, they'll discover each other, and even then - frequently continue in the same, identical vein they originally pursued. But do so more carefully.

As far as trying to nationalize local law enforcement and other state resources, this won't go over too well. The states already are frustrated with federal interference and won't give much more than lip service.

The friction that occurs when the FBI crashes in on local law enforcement to take over high profile cases has pissed a lot of non-federal organizations off over the years.

Many federal agents, US Marshalls, FBI, and so on are so ingrained now in the local community that they would be torn in their loyalties, especially if the States decided to not cooperate.

Be one hell of a mess, that's for certain.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I can affirm this. When the FBI decides to run the show, the local police force gets . . . weird.

Police departments are very very territorial.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Sarge for your info Ft Knox just outside of Louisville was once home of the !st Armoured div. Now it is home to special ops training and development. They have recently built a new "city" to be used for urban combat training. It is a large well laid out community, not just a city. At one point you could sneak onto base and traipse around. A lot of dear poaching, hiking, and mountain biking, were done on base. Now there are proximity sensors, and patrols that cover the perimeter. They are very quick to react not only with ground units but with air as well. I am not sure what all is going on there at this moment, but I have seen foreign spec ops in the area. You know well behaved foreign people with short hair, excellent manners and bodies that are hard and well trained, trying to look inconspicuous. What is interesting is the looks some of these "people give you when they realize that some old country boy has been watching them from their own camp. The riverine environment is adjacent to private property. Sometimes I just get plain ol' lost ya know!

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

If you'll examine all my posts, even on similar threads, I've clearly stated that I don't believe any Patriots will start anything - but rather that an event will occur - and once things start going tits up - the Constitutional Patriots will absolutely be necessary to put things back together.

You ask who would I be fighting? The same kind of people I've already fought against. Who would I be fighting against? The same kind I've already fought against.

Your mistake and condition of concern is that you have no anchor. No principles. No roots. No truths. You mistakenly think that because a truth, principle, or concept is older than you that it has no value. You think an ideal has a shelf life. You think a way of life based on basic, moral, common-sense principles is archaic.

I pity you.

Anyone who will stand for nothing, on nothing, will accept anything.

You suggest that I would "fight my government, one elected via the prescriptions and authorities granted under the Constitution in its current state?

You just validated exactly what the problem is. The Constitution is not being followed and has been, and is being bastardized by oddly - a group of power hungry dumbasses - from California.

The dumbass kind that will vote on bills without even reading them.

The Constitution is being circumvented. The Constitution is being trashed. Being nullified.

And that's good enough reason for me. You see, I have a personal problem - one of my own doing. I swore an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign AND domestic.

That would include most of our elected and appointed representatives. Not the government per se - but those current politicians who are conducting treason on a grand scale. Treason by any scale anyone wishes to use.

I see you support this ongoing treason.

Just when I wonder why you would support this, I read another of your statements. "Might some of you love your idealism more than your actual love for the security and future of this nation?"

My friend, our nation was brought to greatness by following the principles found in our Constitution. Only since we've began to nullify and abandon those founding principles has this nation began it's rapidly downward spiral.

You and others, would let the nation hit bottom. Of course, being from California where there are no moral values left, I fully understand your position.

It disgusts me, but I understand it. To tell the truth, if things go tits up and we do reorganize and reinstate the Constitution in full, I do hope we can leave California out of the deal, and leave California to its own devices. Let you "do your own thing."

After all, the California way is working so well for you, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by reluctantpawn

That's what Sgt. Q said, but he was there several years ago, and swore he was attached to a GSG9 unit. Because of that, I at first thought he said he was "Austrian", but he set me straight real quick, and told me he was AUSTRALIAN. He said they were training for "urban unrest", and had already been in some hairballs that got covered up. When I asked why a German unit was training for "urban unrest" HERE, instead of Germany, he responded that they were to be used here.

I can't really vouch for the story, since it's second hand, but I will say that I have other reasons to trust him, and never caught him in a lie.

He has since gone private sector, and gained his US citizenship. I've got NO doubts which side he'll be on if the balloon goes up, and I believe his experience in Louisville was a big part of those decisions for him.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
reply to post by reluctantpawn

That's what Sgt. Q said, but he was there several years ago, and swore he was attached to a GSG9 unit. Because of that, I at first thought he said he was "Austrian", but he set me straight real quick, and told me he was AUSTRALIAN. He said they were training for "urban unrest", and had already been in some hairballs that got covered up. When I asked why a German unit was training for "urban unrest" HERE, instead of Germany, he responded that they were to be used here.

I can't really vouch for the story, since it's second hand, but I will say that I have other reasons to trust him, and never caught him in a lie.

He has since gone private sector, and gained his US citizenship. I've got NO doubts which side he'll be on if the balloon goes up, and I believe his experience in Louisville was a big part of those decisions for him.

A couple quick questions:
1) Why would an Australian soldier be attached to a German police unit?

2) Why not use American anti-terror forces for missions here in the USA, that's why we have them.

3) Urban Unrest can happen anywhere on the planet, what is so special about it being here in the USA and why do we need foreign troops to deal with it?

4) GSG9 specializes in hostage, kidnapping and protection (the USA counterpart is the FBI's Hostage Rescue Team) they do not actually actually do the kind of operations that are being discussed at all. Why was this not instead the Kommando Spezialkräfte?

5) Can he prove any of this ever happened?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

The size of a battalion of troops varies according to its mission, deploying country of origin and its internal support elements. A Special Forces battalion of any one of several nations are considerably smaller then a standard mechanized infantry battalion, for example.

There have been numbers of German Troops in the United States for some time. Since 2004 the number has dramatically increased. Having already been introduced onto several US Military installations, keeping them hidden is not the problem. Indeed, the Bush administration had ever growing numbers of German Troops sent to ‘maintain’ US military installations FROM WITHIN our force structure:

German Moving Targets

More German Targets

We have even had armed Mexican Troops patrolling American streets and border areas during the Katrina aftermath until now:

Mexican Moving Targets

This report chronicles tidbits out of several news articles detailing our friendly Russian military SF police, sent to disarm us. Before laughing, notice the 1997 date it was posted and the fact that the troops were sent to help disarm us in the ‘forthcoming (economic) system’ crash. Furthermore, You can find those troops in Fort Dix New Jersey – I’ve talked with some of the junior NCO’s assigned there myself that were flying out of Moscow to JFK – remembering that Fort Dix is now UN property by act of Congress:

Russian Moving Targets

[edit on 6/24/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
WHY? If you had read my NWO post you would know. But perhaps it is better from the horse's mouth, so to speak:

He said that his government has advised him that the need for German troops in the USA is to do the job American GI's will not do in the aftermath of the forthcoming crash of the system

[edit on 6/24/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

The size of a battalion of troops varies according to its mission, deploying country of origin and its internal support elements. A Special Forces battalion of any one of several nations are considerably smaller then a standard mechanized infantry battalion, for example.

There have been numbers of German Troops in the United States for some time. Since 2004 the number has dramatically increased. Having already been introduced onto several US Military installations, keeping them hidden is not the problem. Indeed, the Bush administration had ever growing numbers of German Troops sent to ‘maintain’ US military installations FROM WITHIN our force structure:

German Moving Targets

More German Targets

We have even had armed Mexican Troops patrolling American streets and border areas during the Katrina aftermath until now:

Mexican Moving Targets

This report chronicles tidbits out of several news articles detailing our friendly Russian military SF police, sent to disarm us. Before laughing notice the 1997 date it was posted and the fact that the troops were sent to help disarm us in the ‘coming economic’ collapse. Furthermore, You can find those troops in Fort Dix New Jersey – I’ve talked with some the junior NCO’s assigned there myself that were flying out of Moscow to JFK – remembering that Fort Dix is now UN property by act of Congress:

Russian Moving Targets

Battalions do not have internal support structure if they did they would be Regiments or Combat Groups.

The German troops in the United States are here for training purposes, and NATO operations, all fully legal and within the bounds of treaties and international agreements.

The Mexican troops were here in the United States to aid our recovery and evacuation efforts for Hurricane Katrina, nothing more and they left directly after.

Finally and most insane of your claims, where on earth have you heard that Fort Dix is now United Nations property? There is nothing regarding this in any records I could find and no web search shows it up. Such an action would be in violation of both US law and the UN charter.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy

A couple quick questions:
1) Why would an Australian soldier be attached to a German police unit?

2) Why not use American anti-terror forces for missions here in the USA, that's why we have them.

3) Urban Unrest can happen anywhere on the planet, what is so special about it being here in the USA and why do we need foreign troops to deal with it?

4) GSG9 specializes in hostage, kidnapping and protection (the USA counterpart is the FBI's Hostage Rescue Team) they do not actually actually do the kind of operations that are being discussed at all. Why was this not instead the Kommando Spezialkräfte?

5) Can he prove any of this ever happened?

Damned if I know. You'd have to ask Sgt. Q.

You DO appear to be laboring under the assumption that this is an 'anti-terrorist' campaign of some sort. Hadn't you heard? The administration has declared the 'war on terror' over, and is instead concentrating on creating 'terrorists' out of their political opposition now.

I guess 'terrorist' is in the eye of the beholder. If I've said it once, I've said it a dozen times, right here on ATS: one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

To answer the comment about 'urban unrest' being special here in the US - well, it's special here because we haven't been completely disarmed yet. Our version of the Iranian 'Republican Guards' might not be so fortunate as to be able to run up against rock-wielding, but otherwise disarmed, protestors with only their own guns in hand to take the 'rabble' on with.

Furthermore, and I say this as someone with strong attachments to many military and civilian law enforcement members, domestic troops here might not be as gung ho to take out the 'terrorists' as you insinuate. They generally have a bit more smarts than a lot of folks give them credit for, and are capable of forming their own opinions. Ergo the need for foreign troopers.

AND law enforcement.

Like GSG9.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join