It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Priest indicted for murdering nun, maybe satanic ritual

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I posted about this in an inappropriate forum by mistake. The story has now been taken up by CNN and it looks like there may be something to it. The priest has been placed on leave by his diocese.

www.cnn.com...

I found more information here:

abclocal.go.com...

I have no idea whether or not this priest is guilty, but the description of the scene where the body was found sure sounds like some kind of ritual to me.

That, by itself, has me stunned.

EDIT: corrected a factual inaccuracy

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by glee]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I feel bad for the nun, but I sure do enjoy when anything happens that rolls back facade of holiness surrounding the Catholic Church. I hope that doesn't make me sound like a bad guy. Okay, maybe I am a little bad.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Yes...it must be a Satanic Ritual! Because there is no way this confused man could have possibly have done this on his own without the help of Satan and his rituals! No way!

Historically there's been more rituals of violence and death perpetrated in the name of Christ and The Church than any records of Satanic Rituals.

Interesting read but finding a fallguy like "Satan" is nothing more than an excuse. Stabbing a person more than 30 times isn't ritualistic...it's been proven to be a thing of rage, not calculated magical rites.

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 06:07 AM
link   
It's all very strange. I suppose the posing of the body, and the use of the altar cloth and candles could be an attempt to fake ritualism.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
There has been Satanic rituals going on in the Catholic Church for a long time. My pastor suggested his congregation read..Windswept House by Fr. Malachi Martin a Jesuit Priest who was very close to one of the Popes and had all the inside scoop of what goes on in the Vatican and in the world.
Martin said his book was fiction but a Cardinal spoke out and said that it was all true...just changed the names.
Because of this book Martin was excommunicated. When he died the Art Bell show said he was murdered, I checked out Martins site and it stated that he was murdered. Later I tried to find it again and the site was gone, other sites were gone that stated the same thing. I did a search on Malachi Martin and all that was there was Catholic sites saying where and when his funeral was and that he died of a heart attack...Hows that for a conspiracy?
There are very disgusting parts in the book, I had a hard time reading it but when I was through I had a whole new view of how the world actually works.
There are other great books that Martin wrote, my favorite was Hostage to the Devil, which documents the possession and exorcism of 6 americans...very scary!!!
Martin was also an exorcist, the book was written in the sixties...the book I have was a reprint in the 80's with Martin telling of what had happened to these people, he also said that since the first printing of the book demonic possession had increased in New York by 800%
I ordered the book from the local bookstore and it took 6 months for them to locate it. The Catholic Church is very poweful and books just stop getting printed. So good luck!

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I think something was going on between them and when she got tired he probably could not take it.

new topics

top topics

join