It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

timewave zero / 2012 : the falacy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by krazykajun425

Welcome to ATS

what a joke man. why not worry bout stuff goin on under our noses that we can prove? 9-11 and the false flag?
how ironic that the first president of the none caucasion sorts is named obama when we are fighting a 9 year war with arabs, and he cant prove he is a natural born citizen?????
or that the u.s is tanking while nutjobs in other countries are waiting and chompng at the bit for us to fail?????
all im saying is why worry bout 2012 when the end of the world may very well be a day away or a fnger on the button away from ending now lol???

Answering your questions then.
If I think that some major will happen with the next few years, that will change the world forever then. I don't think it is tied to some specific date so I will miss out the first few questions.

1. Why does it matter about 9/11? Will it bring anyone back from the dead?
2. Why does it matter that your president has an Arabic name?
3. I would rather no people were dieing in any wars.
4. How will the economy fail?
People still do work and still need to trade goods and services.
5. Why does it matter if the USA fails in some way you haven't specified.
If they are "nutjobs", why do you care what they think?

Doesn't it matter more, that many people are dieing through lack of clean water, malnutrition and from preventable diseases every day?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Evasius: If I didn't know better, and I really don't... I'd have to say that Terrence is speaking through you man! I mean it.

It's INSANE the knowledge you've accumulated. If there's a timewave zero sequel or a compendium, you are the man to write it.

The TWZ gospel as far as I'm concerned.

Always looking forward to your posts. you are to TWZ as Phage is to solar system issues. Without you two, A lot of extremely vital data would be misunderstood, to our loss of time and sanity.

It can't be easy for most to wrap their heads around TWZ and there you are keeping the path clear for all. Awesome sir! A huge thanks.

I've said it lots and can't help but continue, Terrence would be HONORED and very very proud.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Interesting how the Timewave drops off the freakin' cliff significantly around mid July 11th, 2010. Possibly something major occurs then. Comet impact? UFOs? Who knows at this point!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Well I’m no expert in any of this...

Personally I feel that anything as complex as TWZ is normally BS. Most truths in life are simple.

But that’s just my opinion...

What I want to know is this... If 2012 passes with no significant events, will the believers in TWZ and other 2012 related beliefs come on this site and admit they were wrong??

Or will they just disappear into the woodwork and hibernate until the next end of world/Transition/Ascension date is set???

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Personally I feel that anything as complex as TWZ is normally BS. Most truths in life are simple.

Given that the whole idea is based on the fractal nature of time, this perceived complexity is derived from continually building upon the simplest base-set of data. At the core, this theory represents only two factors of conscious reality - the amount of change experienced at any given moment in time, the tendency towards more or less change over time. What the data says is that change is increasing, but does so at seemingly a non-uniform rate while following much larger patterns in time.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Hmm... Errr... Ooo...K?

I must be really thick or your talking gibberish (probably I’m thick)

Could ya dumb it down a touch?

Example..

Black holes are commonly classified according to their mass, independent of angular momentum . The size of a black hole, as determined by the radius of the event horizon, or Schwarzschild radius, is proportional to the mass through....

Blah di Blah di Blah

Now, to me, that’s gibberish!! I prefer...

A Black hole is a big vacuum cleaner in space and everything else is the dust!

Thanks

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Things get complicated when you consider that the Timewave tracks the conscious experience of everyone on the planet. There are almost 6,800,000,000 people on Earth. That's alot of data used to derive the Timewave and makes it all very complicated. However when you look at that huge number as a 1 (meaning one global consciousness) and take the average experience of all, it becomes much clearer.

The Timewave is the total average experience of change on the planet, and is given one value (which changes with each passing moment).

It maps crazy times and calm times, and things are getting crazier and crazier (and we're approaching infinite craziness).

It also maps connectedness (how well people are in communication with one another). Contributing to the craziness are all the technologies which put everyone in touch with everyone else, and that helps spread the average feeling of 'craziness' in the world.

The Timewave should, for the most part, reflect how you feel at any given moment (if you fall into the 'average' category), and it's likewise highly accurate at the global level. The Timewave is intriguing because it shows time follows a set structure (which is a repeating cycle), and future moments of craziness can be predicted with great accuracy.

It all boils down to simply to chaos and calm, yes or no, 1 or zero.

[edit on 20/9/09 by Evasius]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Thanks mate for your own insight into the subject. I can only imagine what Mr. McKenna would be saying now if he were alive during this point in history. I'm not sure if he would be as hopeful as he was in the 80's and 90's that things would just work out - he didn't even live to see 9/11. I think he would be fascinated just how accurate his theory has been after his death, and probably much more concerned about how the future will play out.

If he were around today, imagine all the interviews, documentaries, new theories, new software, etc that would have come about. I'm doing all I can to continue and build upon his original ideas, however I lack any real grounding as a researcher in this field other than the fact that I found it interesting and looked into it quite thoroughly. I'm pretty sure some of my conclusions regarding Novelty Theory would conflict with some of his ideas, but hopefully we're on the same page where it counts.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Timewave point zero is awareness of the one.

The law of one at one point in consciousness. This gives you the chance to recreate your existence from scratch in a totally new way. It will be abliss full.

Do not be afraid.

Align yourself. Prepare yourself and most of alll radiate love and most importantly to yourself also.

Time wave zero is meeting you, past, present and future into a new reality.
Peace.
Mind1

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

OK... I think I’m starting to get it.. Thanks Evasius

A star for taking the time to explain... However, I still don’t believe it.

Even if it is real and not just mathematical trickery, I guess the problem for me is this...

A river runs from the mountain to the sea... I can spend my whole life studying it. Working out why it takes the route that it takes, how many different types of fish benefit from it, what type of sediment lies at the bottom etc... And then, after 20 years of studying the river, I finally know all there is to know about the River... And then what?

Or,

I could just catch fish, eat them and enjoy life.

To me life should be Simple... I’ve seen too many end time/human ascension dates come and go. Some of them very believable.

I can use the Bible code as an example... Some very clever people (far far more intelligent than me) worked out that there was a mathematical code in the Torah. This code could predict all sorts of things that have happened in History. I read the book and although not completely sold, I found it fascinating. They found the assassination of JFK, 911, WW2 etc etc... all the major events in history was found in the Torah using the code. Apparently people have believed, for hundreds of years, that there is a hidden code and that it is only now, with the help of computers, we have been able to crack it... They then used the same code to predict the end of the world in 2006. Its cause? Nuclear war!!
Scary stuff eh?

Except that 2006 came and went, nothing happened, and the people who wrote the books, made the documentary’s, studied the data... well they just quietly slipped out the back door!!

So... these super intelligent people who know far more than me, who studied for years, where completely wrong... They were merely looking at patterns in the wallpaper and treating it as fact. Yes, they sounded Sooo impressive with their calculations and facts... but it was all complicated BS! They wasted years of their lives chasing nothing!

So really, were they that much more intelligent than me... Is intelligence just about making things complicated... or is intelligence being wise enough to step back and know when to just enjoy life?

Well, thats how my simple Brain sees it anyway

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I'm glad I could clear up some of the confusion - I'd also like to state that my opinion of the theory is not that it's a prophecy of doom, or actually even human ascension. The true details surrounding the final moment represented by the software are unknown, though it's clear that whatever happens will be marked by infinite change (infinite only insofar as to what humanity can handle), complete connectedness (global attention will be on the events of that day), and it will mark a pivot point in history where we go from living and thinking one way to living and thinking another.

It may seem that the 'trick' to this theory is that it's self-fulfilling, in that if enough people become aware of it, of course their attention will be diverted to 2012 prophecy on zero date. However this code in time was already present and counting down to zero date well before its discovery. What's so interesting about all this is not the fact that it points towards a crucial point in the future, it's that it reveals a hidden structure in time, reality, and perhaps the universe itself. It shows that things aren't as random as conventional science would presently have you believe. It shows that conscious experience of reality is indeed guided by our free will, but only under the constraints of a few laws and parameters that help direct the flow of time and our perception of its flow.

I find the possibilities fascinating, and I've made the conscious decision to be a part of this process as it unfolds, no matter exactly how it unfolds...disaster, ascension, singularity, self-fulfilling media circus, or a complete dud...I'm along for the ride and plan to continue on as the fates allow well beyond 2012. What I do want to achieve before zero date is to ascertain whether or not the 'powers that be' are using this code against us in order to get what they want, and if so, to counteract their endeavors.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

All that you're describing to me, aware that I am of the flow of contemporary history and it's actors, just sounds like one huge NWO mass mind con, where the world elite try to kickstart some bs newage religion and enslave mankind under operation bluebeam faux alien prophets so we submit to the psychopathocracy.

In that sense, yes, maybe a self fulfilling prophecy is what some people are hoping for.

Let's see how this plays out I guess, but I still see timewave theory as dangerous, because people accepting it tend to give up some measure of freewill and that to me is a loss in complexity, of life. It's entropy in a universe that is striving for order, for rythm, for music, for love. For artistic creation of one's own utopia, not for a resignation to fate, which, in essence is all this timewave theory really is, some new robes thrown on the old corpse of fatalism.

Yes, there is fractality in history. But no, it's not deterministic at the scale timewave theory tries to make it. That we're going for a change is a given, but people should make it what they want it to be, not sit down and wait for it to happen. Make love, don't tolerate war and so on.

And to be honest I still don't buy the wave itself, seems ad hoc to me.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Mindmelding]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join