It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ritalin ADHD Drug Linked to 500 Percent Increased Risk of Sudden Death in Children

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by silverdemon71
I have ADHD and i took Ritalin from 7yrs old 21yrs old at maxed dosage
im still alive in my 40's it can however supress your hormones not a good thing.

I am glad to see that your are doing well regardless of Ritalin or not... It's clear that it doesn't kill everybody and that's a good thing

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I was diagnosed ADD about 15 yrs ago (47 now). It explains many things and struggles I had in middle, High School and college. Like reading, then having no clue what I read, and would have to read over few more times. I guess this is why I did my best studying in the library and alone with out distractions.

I take ritilan which has made a tremendous benefit to concentrate and focus and my task completion and more. I hear, see, feel everything which it is very hard to block out anything around me while I am working or whatever. Talk about multi-tasking!

I agree that you don't throw drugs first at any symptom or issue(I am anti- Pharma) without doing your home work.

Diet and excercise first.

I have spoken to people that were possibly diagnosed ADHD, ADD, whatever, and when they took ritilan, it made them nuts, really buzzed, ( I will use the Cocaine example also) and high!? If this is the effect, Ritilan is NOT the script you should be taking, which you (almost 100% sure) you are not ADD or ADHD!

I also would fight tooth and nail before giving children any drugs without looking at the situation very carefully to try to find the true source or cause of behavior first.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PRS395

Awesome post, thank you for sharing and I'm glad as a adult that your able to focus better now

new topics

<< 1   >>

join