It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexual behaviour widespread in animals according to new study

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I don't think I've ever asked this before but I suppose this is a good place.

Does anyone have any non-religious reasons for their dislike of homosexuality? Can anyone give me a rational secular argument against it?

I don't believe I've ever heard one.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

I don't believe i've read any post here with people expressing their dislike of homosexuality.

Can you point me towards ONE post, just one not more.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
befor i start i'd like to say. animals don't have the same sense's as humans. some animals if their is a lack of male or female. one will evolve and change sex's to re-produce. you are only killing your self by not re-producing. but the thing is we have more then enough male's and female's around. your actually like i side only killing your self off when you don't re-produce. i'd just like to throw out a hypothisis i've been thinking about alot lately
sorry i'm going to prob be hated on by everyone for this but i need to say it. Homosexuality is a disease. you learn what you like as a child and what you dislike. we are ever evolving beings are DNA can repair it's self and change. now here i go. you are not born gay. even though they may have found a gay gene. you are born open minded. as a male or female. ANY contact with the genitals is felt as good. whether or not "you wanted it" so as a baby. I'm sorry but this is the truth of the matter. if someone were to accidently touch you. and you thought it was wrong you've been told it was wrong. but you enjoyed it. you really don't understand why is it wrong if i like it. so then usually dipending on the actor and the instigator cause some times it's more then 1 adult. 1 the child get's a hate for one sex and loves the others. 2 they like both. 3 they hate both. 4 the child becomes homosexuale because in his mind he enjoyed when another male touched him being at a young influencale age you don't understand it's wrong so you start thinking maybe i like males i enjoyed it blah blah. or i hate this person they made the other do it but i like the person that did it cause it felt good blah blah blah. well if male get's touched by a male or a female get's touched by a female. the kid subcontence is going. i like that and they take it what the person looks like. i know this isn't all cases some are born with both sex organs. but others i feel just believe they were born that way because they can't remember they're childhood or what caused them to like the same sex. so if your a child while your still learning and you don't know that you reproduce with the oppisate sex you become to love the same sex. because in your mind thats what's felt best to you in your life. because of your experince's and you know the say's your experiences make you who you are. now ask your self this when they did the search for a gay gene. and they kept looking and kept looking well if your looking for something your GOING to find it. but the real question is. who knows if that dna didn't evolve after birth. how many study's have they done from birth to adult hood to see the changes of your dna. cause if your experiences make up who we are. and are DNA makes up who we are. then is it that are experiences create are dna. now i'm going to go right out. i don't just mean this life's experiences i mean ALL your lifes experiences because sorry for you non believers re-incarnation is real. we are stuck on this world in like a groundhog day life untill we understand. then we can acend. i read something it usually takes 7 life times for you to acend. thanks hope i didn't affe. nd anyone. i love you all i just feel, that i would put my 2 cents in

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
i know some times i just said male, but i ment it in a generale idea male and female. it was long and when i start typing i just go

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

Well if you take it to the exteme, homosexuality is anti-species. You cannot propogate your species if everyone turned homosexual. Other than that, I do not really have a problem with it, other than homosexuals act like we have to accept it and say it is a good thing and if we do not we hate them. I do not really like having an opinion forced down my throat. Eh, maybe its just me.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0010110011101

They found that on the Hawaiian island of Oahu, almost a third of the Laysan albatross population is raised by pairs of two females because of the shortage of males. Through these 'lesbian' unions, Laysan albatross are flourishing. Their existence had been dwindling before the adaptation was noticed.

Shortage of males you say?

Hmmmmmm.

Also I have always thought that homosexuality was just a sexual preference just like pedophilia and bestiality. Of course homosexuality is FAR more accepted than the other two.....just give it time

Almost like a sexual perversion turned into a life style.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by OKCBtard]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by OKCBtard

Very good point. It wont be long that those other groups will say it is genetic and that they deserve their rights to be equal, and should be allowed to "love" whoever they want.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
this thread has made me sooo mad!!!

You guys are as enlightened as a cockroaches stuck in the deepest cave!

Honestly, I am absolutely dumbstruck at some of your replies here.

Common sense is more prevalent in third world countries suffering famine and total poverty ...

Who the hell between you is sinless enough to be judging anyone else...I thought that was God's, and only God's right...you bunch of homophobic bible bashing losers. "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone" Live by what you preach, or else shut your freaking traps and go have a long stern look in the mirrors.

As one poster put it, we are not animals....you know what, you are absolutely right, each and every one of us is a no good virus that seriously needs wiping out.

You insignificant judgemental selfrighteous closed minded sheep.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by corvin77
this thread has made me sooo mad!!!

You guys are as enlightened as a cockroaches stuck in the deepest cave!

Honestly, I am absolutely dumbstruck at some of your replies here.

Common sense is more prevalent in third world countries suffering famine and total poverty ...

Who the hell between you is sinless enough to be judging anyone else...I thought that was God's, and only God's right...you bunch of homophobic bible bashing losers. "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone" Live by what you preach, or else shut your freaking traps and go have a long stern look in the mirrors.

As one poster put it, we are not animals....you know what, you are absolutely right, each and every one of us is a no good virus that seriously needs wiping out.

You insignificant judgemental selfrighteous closed minded sheep.

5/10 Troll harder next time!

Perhaps you could point out the close minded people in your post instead of just randomly throwing out insults.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by corvin77

I am not a no good virus that needs wiping out. You might be and if so do the right thing. I love how you say we do not have a right to judge but then you turn around and judge the whole human race as a deadly virus. Nice work.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Have look at page one.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

I am not a no good virus that needs wiping out.

Thats only your opinion, IMHO

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Omnilight, if your right, given that hetrosexuals are the majority, there must be an epidemic of women innapropriatly touching boys and men girls. I really don't think that mass amnesia explains that. I'm going with the idea that you may be wrong there.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This is a sad day for ATS, no wonder gay kids find it so hard to come out with the utter bigitory being displayed in this thread. The only thing i can take is that those comparing beastiality and peadophilia is that half of you have never met or been in the company of homosexuals. I have never met a homosexual who is any way deviant, just normal people who can sleep with who the hell they like.
anyway, i'm not gonna debate on this subject anymore, just making me angry and a little ashamed of what i thought was an open minded site

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I am not even anti-homosexual. People can do what they want, but it doesnt mean I have to accept it as being as good as heterosexuality, which is the norm of human behavior.

I just get sick of people trying to force their idea about what is acceptable on me. It is even made worse by the fact that we are supposed to accept it as equal, but then give it a higher more protected status in a hate crimes bill or we are supposed to water down the institution of marriage because one group of people say we owe it to them.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Please attempt to post intelligently from here on.

The thread is quickly spiralling downward into something you might hear from a group of 6-year olds out of earshot from their parents.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join