It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexual behaviour widespread in animals according to new study

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

I've been in Alaska for a decade but when I lived there in Idaho I drove by that all the time. The road always was perfect with pretty newly painted lines. It got repaved often even though I never saw a car on it. It was local joke because they had planted articles in the local media about it studying sheep sexual behavior and Homosexuality.

Wool is wool and I don't care if it comes from Gay Sheep or not.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

LOL, yes wool is wool no matter what sheep they shear it from. There are so many jokes i could crack about this but everyone would cost at least 1000 points

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Seeker
reply to post by iulslion

I am sorry you experienced that as well. But not all experience it the way you do!

Not all children experience backlash from some man taking advantage of them.

Some could compare the confusion kids would feel seeing two grown men kissing or worse to the damage caused by other acts of sexual perversion.

Hmmmmmmm.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by OKCBtard]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

No read whom I responded to!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

AAAAAH! XD My apologies! I am watching Rambo and ordering a white water bay pass! I am obvioulsy not meant for multi-tasking.

But I would like to point out the disgust and misunderstanding of pedophilia in its' current state is almost like homosexuality in the 50s. Given time the more pervers the country becomes, the more moral decay that takes place, the closer we are to it being a common practice.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OKCBtard

lol

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This needs to be studied more. We need to know WHY is there homosexuality? Is there an evolutionary purpose? Do animals have gaydar??

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I know, I've had a hard time controlling myself.

Personally I don't care if people marry sheep or have multiple partners as long as they do it in private and shut the hell up about it in public. How do we get it through peoples head that talking about your sexual orientation all the time is not reasonable or rational and sexual orientation is not a class of people nor does it deserve any special status. What next? Quotas at Harvard based on sexual orientation?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

Apparently it is not homosexuality in the human sense. The dolphins did it as a way of bonding, the flies could not tell the difference, and the birds were more of 2 mothers banding together to take care of a child bird. Nothing really sexual about this, kind of just twisting the facts.

You could almost see homosexuality as an abnormality, the only reason why it is increasing is because the population is, and as they make a say 1 out of 10 (I just made that up) ratio, they have no choice but to grow in numbers as we do.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OKCBtard

Yes exactly why such discussions are very important. You can never convince everyone, but you must try to put yourselves in the shoes of someone facing these problems.

Its easy for you to say Gay is OK when you are a heterosexual. But if you are Gay you will know its not OK, simply because of all the bull# associated around it. If it was OK it wouldn't be an issue, and we wouldn't be debating it right now!!!

I dont mind if you choose to be gay, its your choice, just don't let it affect the people who have no choice, especially innocent children. Because then its not just a choice, its a crime. And thats why its always been that way.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I believe that is exactly what is next. If they ever get passed the gay marriage issue then they will want special status. It is a next logical step for a group of people trying to follow on the coat tails of the peope who rightly fought for rights for all races.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan
Animals only do it if they are isolated with the same sex cut off from the opposite sex it doesn't occur commonly in nature.
I have looked at alot of studies on penguins and there is no evidence of homosexual penguins in the wild.
So that is a lie to begin with.
So obviously this is written by a homosexual trying to promote it.
Also if you think its ok to do everything animals do, Dogs and many other animals are commonly known to eat their own feces.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by CaptainCaveMan]

ORLY?

Please show me the scientific studies.

Morals and religion are blight upon the human race, hindering and dividing us.

"Morals and religion are blight upon the human race, hindering and dividing us. " Morality a blight? mmmm Religion too? seeing how history shows that only civiliazations that had religion in there culture, were the only kind that thrived I would ask you the same.

Show me your studies

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

And they always end when they crumble from the inside, probably because they strayed to far away from their original foundation

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraAgentGirl

Well spoken, although I agree with the other guy. This thread has not managed to produce any convincing evidence of homosexual behavior in animals.

But this brings up a very important point. The reason morals have survived, is because the people who have practiced it, have survived. And the barbarians with no morals, no "higher source or authority" have died out.

Natural selection - or Human Development. You decide.

We as a civilization have over centuries developed these ideas of right and wrong. This is how we thank our ancestors, by spitting in their faces!!!

We actively try to destroy the Moral codes which where obviously thought up or devinely inspired (which ever, it doesnt matter) have secured our place in the world today. If not for these moral codes of conduct, we would be Animals!!!

But wait, some of us want to be animals...or worse...let them be, they wont last.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 0010110011101

This story is nothing but homosexual propaganda.

To make us go hmmmmmmmmm so other animals are gay too...well it must be ok then.

It's homosexual Propaganda at it's finest.

If the animal's we truly growing higher number's of homosexual beast's.

Dog's/cat's..chicken's..rooster's...name a animal..they would die off.
or be a shortage of said animal's.

Due to no reproducing.

So it's Propaganda.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by iulslion

Great point. A star for you.

Whether the Bible is true or not it has great wisdom in it. You either subject yourself to following a moral code or you die by following the folly of your own desires without looking at what your ancestors had already figured out the hard way.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Children should be taken CARE of not taken ADVANTAGE of. I think it is pretty ironic, that myself a pagan, has more morals than some here.

The truth is, what children need, is responsible caring adults in their lives. Those adults can be men and women in any and in many combination's. As long as these adults are loving, compassionate, NON SEXUAL towards the children, and set limits, children will grow up healthy, happy and with morals which encompasses the caring of the next generation.

Personally, I think marriage should be completely removed from the government, and only civil unions allowed. That way, everyone is in the same boat with the same rights, even though xtrians stole the idea of marriage from Pagans along with many other Pagan ceremonies, let them have it the thief's.

Harm None
Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
reply to post by 0010110011101

This story is nothing but homosexual propaganda.

To make us go hmmmmmmmmm so other animals are gay too...well it must be ok then.

It's homosexual Propaganda at it's finest.

If the animal's we truly growing higher number's of homosexual beast's.

Dog's/cat's..chicken's..rooster's...name a animal..they would die off.
or be a shortage of said animal's.

Due to no reproducing.

So it's Propaganda.

Look, I don't understand why so many people have a hard time wrapping their heads around this....

Animals exhibit homosexual behavior. It's that simple.

I grew up on a dairy farm and when a female cow goes into heat, it's essential to breed them so they have a calf and produce milk. A lot of farmers want the cows to be artificially inseminated so they produce offspring with the best genetics so, unless you have a bull with great genes, you generally separate the cows from the bulls.

So how do you know when a cow is in heat? When a another female cow mounts her in the same way a male would, which is a perfect example of homosexual behavior in animals.

Here's another...

and another...

Sorry if I offended anyone in my quest to deny ignorance, but that's the way the world goes 'round.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Billy t Hill

No, I was being facesyious to someone else, but theres no font for sarcasm. Sorry about that.

It's "facetious" and yes
there is

second line

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Being homosexual is a choice and nothing else.

For everyone that argues that there's a gay gene, then show some solid proof. As of today, there's no ACTUAL proof that says there's a gay gene.

Animals can do whatever they want because it's not important.

Humans being gay on the other hand is simply a choice, and it's their lifestyle, so it's NOT natural.

it's as much of a choice as it is for someone to find blondes more attractive than brunettes. or fat chicks over slim ones. do you honestly think that someone wakes up and decides that from now on they will be aroused by the same sex and prefer it?

if you are straight then it's not unlikely that you will find the thought of homosexual sex quite repulsive. in which case now imagine trying to just 'decide'to be gay. it's pretty hard is it not?

this assumption that it's a decision if there is not a gene is exceptionally unfair. when our genes do not dictate who we become, our environment does. we are the product of our environment to some extent, mixed with our genes. it's common for people to grow up and learn to have certain beliefs or feelings because of their experiences. a typical example is that of people who have been abused, sexually especially, who develop a fetish for torture or 'rape' style sex as they get older. it's not logical, but it's not that uncommon. you can mess with someone's head and change who they are. i don't recall the statistic but i gather it's a very high % of pedophiles who were abused as children themselves. is it a coincidence? highly unlikely.

there are any number of reasons why someone might be gay. frankly DECIDING to be gay is the hardest and least sensible option of them all. you can't wakeup and decide from now on i will be aroused by a certain group. you can try, but i'm sure you will agree that the thought of many of these groups is repulsive for whatever reason.

and what do these gay people have to gain from their decision? what about the non-stereotype quiet guy who doesn't act obviously gay and is just your average guy who never talks about it and doesn't make a fuss. what does he gain from deciding to be gay? he's not attention seeking. all you inherit from homosexuality is an inability to ever have kids and abuse and disliking from much of society. if you think all the gay people out there are making that decision anyway i can't imagine how unreasonable you are with these people.

or what about all the people over the years who have felt so ashamed of their homosexuality that they have killed themselves and only had the courage to explain it in their suicide note? sorry, but what you said is so outright offensive that i feel quite sick at your disregard in the quote above.

try considering their point of view rather than taking a stance which doesn't even consider half of the cause.

further more you don't provide any evidence that human's homosexuality is a choice instead of a product of their personal development and environment. you also don't justify whatsoever how humans being homosexual is NOT natural in cases. it's practically a rule of nature that a % of every species will be aroused by and want to have sex with the same gender. sure enough humans fit right in to that natural deviance.

get over your personal issues and learn to see things beyond your prejudices.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join