It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexual behaviour widespread in animals according to new study

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Seeker
Not being rude, but this was reported years ago.

You are not rude but spot on.

The majority of animals that do this as mentioned for survival either for themselves or for their specie. They do not enter a same sex relationship with sexual intercourse on their mind. We just had to go and put a human touch to this and sway everything out of proportion.

[edit on 6/17/2009 by qonone]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Of course we do, agreed, but first and foremost it should be that of adult consent... redefining age limits for adults isn't relavant to this discussion.

link   
reply to post by amazed

Let me repeat. Consenting........Adults......Consenting...Adults.....CONSENTING.....ADULTS Does that help?

See you miss the point. To you it is about consenting adults. Right now it is about 1 man and 1 woman. So if we can redefine marriage on the whims of society then it could later to be changed to go beyond consenting adults. Then you will be offended because it will violate your personal limits on what marriage should be.

link   

Originally posted by amazed

And for those of you who keep talking about marriage being changed at some time to include human and horses or what have you. Can that horse say "yes I do"? can the child say "yes I do" and truly understand the consequences of that? nope and nope. Consenting adults, two or even more, is a different thing. Let me repeat. Consenting........Adults......Consenting...Adults.....CONSENTING.....ADULTS Does that help? Probably not, it has been said multiple times on this thread already.

Harm None
Peace

No one mentioned marriage between a human and an animal nor did anyone mention marriage between an adult (18+) and a younger person (17-). You are obviously an American as you assume anything outside of the Western sphere of believe will work, that your oh so fragile kids will have scars forever. Pah!

Have some of this:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

You hit the nail right on the spot! Well done! +1 star'd! I was wondering when people would catch on, accepting homosexuality as a norm is just one small step to the moral abomination that is pedophilia.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Oh man, another fake study to make it seem like homosexual behavior is "OK." Now people "on the fence," or "on the upside down bar stool," as it were, will be like, "well if animals are doing it, then it MUST be OK Mommy!" And, if animals are doing it, then that means God doesn't exist --HA! See? I told ya He doesn't exist!

So let me get this straight...let's say dogs, who have gotten rejected all their dog years, get fed up and start going after same-sex dogs? Or no no, let me guess, they are BORN this way? Yeah, doggie style isn't good enough for them.

Anyone who believes in studies like this needs a collar of their own. Animals don't have sex for enjoyment as they don't see it as a preference. It's INSTINCT with them, not choice --that's why they SNIFF before the sexual act.

Now only if more humans would sniff before the sexual act this world would be a MUCH better place! But I guess we'd still have the doggies without the "style."

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

That is very small minded indeed.
Pedophilia and homosexuality does not go hand in hand.
In fact I know many a gay and lesbian that is better to their kids than the average bloody "normal" parent.
In fact child abuse is more rampant with the "normal" people than it is with gays and lesbians.
Over the years I have seen reported, and have had first hand reports, of people putting their kids in ovens, washers, dryers, microwaves, not feeding them and letting the kids live in squalor, throwing them over bridges, keeping the children locked up in basements for 20 years or more to be used as sex slaves, and on that note, can you tell me which one of these offenders where gay or lesbian!!!! Not one of them!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
Oh man, another fake study to make it seem like homosexual behavior is "OK." Now people "on the fence," or "on the upside down bar stool," as it were, will be like, "well if animals are doing it, then it MUST be OK Mommy!" And, if animals are doing it, then that means God doesn't exist --HA! See? I told ya He doesn't exist!

So let me get this straight...let's say dogs, who have gotten rejected all their dog years, get fed up and start going after same-sex dogs? Or no no, let me guess, they are BORN this way? Yeah, doggie style isn't good enough for them.

Anyone who believes in studies like this needs a collar of their own. Animals don't have sex for enjoyment as they don't see it as a preference. It's INSTINCT with them, not choice --that's why they SNIFF before the sexual act.

Now only if more humans would sniff before the sexual act this world would be a MUCH better place! But I guess we'd still have the doggies without the "style."

This is not proof that God doesnt exist!! This just goes to show that he has kept to his promise and given all that live on this earth "Free Will".

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker

I am not saying that pedophillia and homosexuality go hand in hand. I am saying that making marriage redifinable for one group opens up the possiblity of redifining it for any other group of people.

Nobody said that gay people cooked their kids. I am sure the amounts of abuse are close to equal in both straight and gay couples. There are just way fewer gay couples with kids.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

To compare putting a child in an oven with engaging in sexual intercourse with one is the most rediculous thing I have ever heard. I know many pedophiles and NONE of them wish to cause harm to a child. Homosexuality and Pedophilia go hand in hand in the sense that they are both uncountrollable sexual perversions that people want to bring to the public as Okay to do. I have mentioned this already.

Need I point out the successful countries that have an age of consent of 13?

STOP making pedophiles out to be abusive subhumans.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

It also does not mean that God condones all of the choices people make with their free will.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

It also does not mean that God condones all of the choices people make with their free will.

True

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by Kevin_X1

I do not think gay people should have a right to adopt. Kids need a mother and a father because they each contribute different things to the childs life experience.

Exactly right. And from a psycological point of view, any kid who grows up having to deal with the fact that he/she has homosexual parents, is going to be a mess.

I can say this because I KNOW.

This may stimulate a laugh or two, and allot of my friends think its cool
My MUM is a LESBIAN.

So how has this affected me??

My life was fine, until my parents divorced, on the count of my Mum swinging the other way. Lucky, I was old enough to understand (16) what this even meant.

My younger brothers are messed up as a result. The eldest has severe authority issues, and gets kicked out of school on a regular basis. The younger is scared of life in every way possible, he is a girl trapped in a scared boy's body.

I strongly believe both of these issues are due to the fact that they lacked a strong male influence, and a connection with their family.

Brought up by two same sex parents, is an imbalance as bad as or probably worse than a single parent.

Homosexual behavior is fine when it just affects you. But in most cases, its not just about you. It affects other people too. In that way it is wrong, and you should put your thoughts on hold and put your family's happiness before yours.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
North of Hamer Idaho, just north of Idaho Falls there is a sheep study station funded by US taxpayers that studies homosexual sheep. It even has its very own freeway exit and road which cost many millions. Shhhhhhh, it's top secret

I think Gay Sheep Studies is code word for Black Op's Budget. They have to report something from time to time. Either that or its taking them decades to study Gay Sheep. It has been there for a lot of years.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Again without being rude I really think you missed my point.

And homosexuality is not a perversion, this is my opinion only. You wish to view it that way then that is your opinion. Which we are all entitled to, but what gets me is that your justifying Pedophiles....... I am sorry, but to me that is just a bad a cooking a kid in an oven, cause your taking away their lives and their innocence. Pedophiles DO do harm children, they engage in sexual intercourse with them, either forcefully or by using guile and trickery, again this brings me back to my point, they are taking away their innocence, they are taking something they have NO right to do. They are not good people, and they are PHYSICALLY harming these kids.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

LOL, I bet they are studying them all right. After 10 years that is like a common law marriage.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by iulslion

Thanks for sharing your life experience. Sorry to hear about your brothers struggles. Children get a part of their identity and their sexual role from their parents. That is why they need a man and a woman raising them...IMO.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
OK, I'll be serious for a moment.

They found that on the Hawaiian island of Oahu, almost a third of the Laysan albatross population is raised by pairs of two females because of the shortage of males. Through these 'lesbian' unions, Laysan albatross are flourishing. Their existence had been dwindling before the adaptation was noticed.

They are not saying Lesbian Albatross have Lesbian Sex. They likely have no sex at all. To mix this into the discussion of sexual preference in Humans is about as intellectually dishonest as you can get. The human equivalent would be to have a roommate that is not a sexual partner.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Not to put words in OKC's mouth but he has made other posts to say that pedophilia is an abomination and so I think he is just using it as a comparison.

Also, I think he is trying to make a point that in other parts of the world what we consider pedophillia is legal.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by iulslion

I am sorry you experienced that as well. But not all experience it the way you do!

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join