It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexual behaviour widespread in animals according to new study

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

Originally posted by Shadowflux
reply to post by grapesofraft

Why should gay people be denied marriage rights? Are they not equal citizens under the law? If we truly still live in a republic I fail to see any rational justification for the denial of marriage rights to homosexuals.

(note that republic is a rule by law, we are not a democracy)

They arent being denied marriage rights. They never had them to begin with. Lets use your same logic. Are not pedophiles or zoophiles equal citizens under the law? So should we redifine marriage for homosexuals, pedophiles, and zoophiles?

My whole point on gay marriage is that you cannot let marriage become redifinable based on the whims of society or because someone thinks they should be entitled to marry who or whatever they want. It just becomes a disaster in the long run.

If you want civil unions that give equal benefits etc.. Fine. But by making gay marriage equal to normal marriage then you open up a whole can of worms.

you really cant draw a moral line, can you? NONE OF THOSE THINGS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH EACHOTHER! being HUMAN we can draw moral and ethical lines of conduct. CHILDREN = OFF LIMITS! ANIMALS = OFF LIMITS! there is nobody advocating for these things for a reason, buddy. your arguments are becoming more and more empty. try a new one

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Homosexuals in Prison ring a bell? Rape?

en.wikipedia.org...

You cant come on here a spout out points that are not backed up by facts,

[edit on 17-6-2009 by OKCBtard]
FFS, RAPE and homosexualality have nothing in common, anyone can rape, anyone is capable of rape. To aquaint it with gay people is just plain retarded. Same as peadophillia, you keep going back to that one (little obsession of yours,isit?)

I actually can't handle this much stupidity and ignorance without exploding. So I'm backing back out of this thread. Leave it to those with a stronger stomach than me, cos these "people" make me feel physically sick. (probably the way I make them feel....GOOD.)

No one said you had to be a homosexual to rape. Your arguement is null and void. All you managed to do is come in here and insult my and everyone elses intelligence with your drivel. I am actually glad you are leaving!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

lol, you must be a teenager. i meant leave gays alone, sheepboy. Marriage? who gives a rats ass, its a peice of paper. i think your starting to get frustrated...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OKCBtard

I think the major point we are disagreeing on is the major flaw in your logic. Most pedophiles are not interested in girls or boys who are 15 or 16. Pedophilia is defined as the sexual lust for children.

From what I know about 12chan the majority of the people in those pictures are well younger than 15.

Rape is defined as non-consensual sex, if a person is not old enough nor do they have enough understanding to actually make an independent decision, then it is non-consentual and therefore rape.

Maybe I should say it like this: 15, 16, that's jailbait. 12 and under, that's pedo

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Except that pedophilia and zoophilia are expressly prohibited by law and homosexuality is not except in the rare case where a state will still persecute someone under antiquated definitions of sodomy (which by the way include anything other than vaginal sex).

No one will ever convince me that two homosexuals in a dedicated relationship shouldn't be afforded the same rights and liberties as a dedicated straight couple just because some people think "it's gross".

I have never seen one remotely compelling argument against gay marriage rights.

Maybe next we should stop Spanish people from getting married, that way they won't have anymore children and Black people can go back to being the largest minority.

LOL, you just messed up your whole point. Homosexuality used to be illegal, so therefore we have proven what is legal or illegal can be changed. Can you say for sure that pedophillia or zoophilia will always be considered illegal FOREVER?

I never said gay sex was gross. I said it is peoples choice but they shouldnt redifine marriage just because a bunch of gay people decided that they were born with the right.

This is always where the gay argument falls back to... racial equality. Equality based on race is not the same as equality based on a sexual preference. It is debatable whether or not people or animals are born gay, but you cannot dispute that people were born a certain race. You cannnot choose to be white, but you can choose not to engage in homosexual sex.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kevin_X1

Kevin, have you ever been to any #ty third world country or really anywhere else outside of the US? You seem to just be stuck in this Western mind set that has me startled to know that someone like you can vote! Did you actually say that children and nimals are off limits morally? Who bloody morals are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
mmm... your missing the point. times change, and the laws mature with it. If you want all the old laws in effect, go work for 5 penny's a day. and your starting to ignore all the valid arguments and pick out indescrepencies. Do you remember that nobody gay is attacking your way of life... or are you missing that point?

link   
Wooah there! I noticed this topic a few days back and never got round to looking at it and now I wish I hadn't...

Animals may well express sexual behaviour towards the same sex as do humans - WHICH IS FINE, really - if you don't like it don't do it, if your shame at enjoying homoerotic material is making you ashamed and/or angry, GET OVER IT!

To anyone advocating sex with children, go seek help, this is commonly deemed wrong by societies for very good reasons. Peadophilia and homosexuality are very different things - like just because you're stupid and hateful doesn't necessarily make you straight.

Some of you are too stupid to be deeply ashamed of yourselves.

link   

Originally posted by Kevin_X1

lol, you must be a teenager. i meant leave gays alone, sheepboy. Marriage? who gives a rats ass, its a peice of paper. i think your starting to get frustrated...

I am not bothering gays other than saying that marriage shouldnt be redifined to make them happy or that they shouldnt get legal protection under hate crime laws.

I am defintely not frustrated. I love a good debate.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

im talking a bout the country we live in.... the one where this study was published... the one where this argument is being made... the one with all the gay marriage caffuffle? the one where you cant screw your pets and kids? erm... need i say more? get lost, especially if you want to vote for pedophiles. thats not cool man

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
grapedude, its not about racial equality at all. its about love. and im sure their are tenmillion fold more open gay couples then their are open child/men couples. again, where is this argument of comparing two random things going?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I guess it comes down to the fact that I wish to live in the free and open society America was founded as and you'd like to live in a society where people are denied rights and freedoms, ostracized and sometimes murdered simply because they venture out of the dull criteria that you and your society has decided is "normal".

By your rationale we shouldn't have changed anything since puritan days.

I'm also tired of every homophobe equating homosexuality with pedophilia, everyones had at least one homosexual experience and you're lying if you say you didn't.

link   

Rape is defined as non-consensual sex, if a person is not old enough nor do they have enough understanding to actually make an independent decision, then it is non-consentual and therefore rape.

Maybe I should say it like this: 15, 16, that's jailbait. 12 and under, that's pedo

You are absolutely correct on the definition of rape, as far as the jail bait goes, you are also correct on that. I myself am not arguing for 12 and underchan, keep that in mind. But who is to say that a 14 year old girl can not make an independent decision on what she does with her body? You make it seem as if they are younger than 18, it is instantly rape.

link   

Originally posted by Gaspode

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Being homosexual is a choice and nothing else.

On the other side: In the animal kingdom we see a lot of strange behaviour, such as cannibalism (to name one random one). Just because a lioness eats her cubs doesn't mean it would be OK for a human mother to eat her baby...

Then what is this.......
Leviticus 26:29 (King James Version)

29And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

or this
Jeremiah 19:9 (King James Version)
9And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and straightness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them.

Ya want more.......Ezekiel 5:8-10 (King James Version), look it up.

But this thread is a "take every example as proof that you freaks are normal" but I guess you want to act like animals.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OKCBtard

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Homosexuals in Prison ring a bell? Rape?

en.wikipedia.org...

You cant come on here a spout out points that are not backed up by facts,

FFS, RAPE and homosexualality have nothing in common, anyone can rape, anyone is capable of rape. To aquaint it with gay people is just plain retarded. Same as peadophillia, you keep going back to that one (little obsession of yours,isit?)

I actually can't handle this much stupidity and ignorance without exploding. So I'm backing back out of this thread. Leave it to those with a stronger stomach than me, cos these "people" make me feel physically sick. (probably the way I make them feel....GOOD.)

No one said you had to be a homosexual to rape. Your arguement is null and void. All you managed to do is come in here and insult my and everyone elses intelligence with your drivel. I am actually glad you are leaving!
Intelligence? LOL is that what it's called? I call it ignorance. But hey, no worries.

I forgive you, and your god does too.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I guess it comes down to the fact that I wish to live in the free and open society America was founded as and you'd like to live in a society where people are denied rights and freedoms, ostracized and sometimes murdered simply because they venture out of the dull criteria that you and your society has decided is "normal".

By your rationale we shouldn't have changed anything since puritan days.

I'm also tired of every homophobe equating homosexuality with pedophilia, everyones had at least one homosexual experience and you're lying if you say you didn't.

Wow! You are against pedophilia and various other bizarre sexual perversions being displayed in public, right?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by merky

Sounds like you're advocating cannibalism there, I know the bibles pretty whacky, but surely that's just the devil quoting scripture for his own ends...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

the fact that you see homosexuality as a perversion is why your a sick person. nobody is being hurt by two men falling in love. nobody is being taken advantage of. nothing, in the most literal sense, is being perverted! what? the sanctity of love and marriage is being perverted you say? so, i guess your gona have to divorce your wife now because it all means nothing

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kevin_X1

the fact that you see homosexuality as a perversion is why your a sick person. nobody is being hurt by two men falling in love. nobody is being taken advantage of. nothing, in the most literal sense, is being perverted! what? the sanctity of love and marriage is being perverted you say? so, i guess your gona have to divorce your wife now because it all means nothing

Does perversion mean you are hurting someone? Also there are atleast a million rape victims that would disagree with you on the whole homosexuality not hurting anyone!

Also, this is for you
en.wikipedia.org...

homosexuality is a perversion. Thank you!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

Originally posted by OKCBtard
My whole point is that our sexual orientation is mostly driven by our own perversions.Say I am a pedophile, am I no different than a homosexual or heterosexual? The correct answer is no, but my preference is not near as acceptable as the other two. If you accept homosexuality then explain to me why I can not have what I want.

Great point. Now I do not promote pedophillia in any way, shape, or form, but you could make a case that it is natural in some respects. That does not make it right or acceptable, but you could make a case for it.

Don't see the great point in here, really. At least you could have used heterosexuality as an example, isn't it as much 'driven by perversion' as other preferences are?

And _once again_ for all you people missing the whole point when comparing homosexuality to pedophilia or zoofilia or w'ever..

A CHILD OR AN ANIMAL CANNOT TELL YOU WHAT HE WANTS .. oknp? They don't understand what is happening and if they do, they really can't explain it like a grown up (human) can. And even less do they have means of telling you that this is not what they want from you.. till the day when (if ever) we can truly communicate/speak with dogs and ask if you don't mind your owner using you for sex, it should be off limits. And what comes to children, there are age limits for certain reasons.. and it goes as well to homosexual people as to heterosexual.. (and when two underaged people have sex.. well, # happens, doesn't it? .. it's more or less beyond our control)

If doesn't ****ng matter whether you're a heterosexual, homosexual, transvestite or an asexual, piano playing astrophysicist.. When two grown up, mentally healthly people meet , the other one can always say 'I like you, would you like to have sex with me?'

.. and the other one can answer 'Yes plz/never/what kind of sex?/how dare you, I'm married?/Yeah, I'll **ck your brains out'

.. and it's really none of our business, as long as no-one is harmed or violated against their own will.

And for a side note, believe it or not, there are so many homosexual people who actually LOVE their partner(s).. and it's in the human nature (yeah, nature gone wrong again) that very often people in love like to show their affection by having SEX . Just try to deal with it people, it shouldn't be a moral issue, whether someone can like, love and care for someone else. Neither should it be others concern how they show their mutual affection AS LONG AS IT'S DONE BY FREE WILL. And yes, even when it's just for the sex and fun of it, this rules should apply.

I promised myself I wouldn't comment this kind of threads, but can't help myself. I just can't believe some of you people, treating other people like # and acting like you have a right to decide who has the right to love who - and in what way.

Getting myself some coffee and trying to calm down, once again. Sorry if my reply feels to hostile, just needed to make a point..

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join