reply to post by -0mega-
ahh, So you are one of the ones recieving a double dose. I read your link, and im sorry for your circumstances, but dont let that blind you from the
crisis we have here before us. Fluoride is a poisonous lifetime exposure for those of us unlucky enough to have it in our water systems.
Let me be clear, i hear alot of you saying ah it wont hurt me, or ive been exposed to much worse, how much harm can it do yada yada, but for crying
out loud ITS A TOXIC waste, added by the very people you vote for and trust to lead us into tomorrow.
Why on earth add it at all, to a neccessity like water. If its a liquid than you can guarrantee that a large proportion of it is water. Whoever is
doing this to us sure has cornered the market with this one.
From tea to coffee, from soft drinks to your kids cordials or from soups and cooking!! In our everyday lives we are surrounded by this evil
An interesting and concerning fact is that boiling water actually concentrates the level of Fluoride by up to 20 times that set for bottled water
companies by the E.P.A or (equivilent) or by your local water authorities.
So yes, having a normal everyday thing like a cuppa adds up over time.
Its a terrible shame that Reverse Osmosis Kits are too expensive for the general population, or should we call them Reverse POISON Kits ........
I bet TPTB are stoked with that.
Besides, we cant really measure the Fuoride content in our systems. All we know is that its its toxic, and exposures to toxins harm us.
All i want is that Fluoride gets the negative recognition it deserves.
Do not dismiss this as anything other than serious.
PROTECT YOURSELVES........DO NOT KID YOURSELVES.