It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophile says 'two strikes' law will cause deaths

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
So pedophile laws are too harsh? Yes? No?

I personally don't think that there is anything wrong with sex as long as its between willing, even if the willing is 12 yrs old . As we know in many nations 12 is the age of consent.

Back to the subject... if a person gets two strikes and is put in jail for life after that yes it could lead to serious consequences.

There's EVERYTHING wrong with a consenting 12 year-old having sex. What does a 12 year-old know about having sex? Hell, what does a 12-year old know about life in general??? What does a 12 year-old know about sexually transmitted diseases? About pregnancy? About things that most teens are just finding out about when they are 16 or 17? These are all things that you HAVE to know about when you become sexually active. If you don't then you're just asking for a world of trouble. And no 12 year old, no matter who they are or what kind of "life experiences" they have had up to that point, are developed enough emotionally OR physically to have sexual relationships.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

So pedophile laws are too harsh? Yes? No?

I personally don't think that there is anything wrong with sex as long as its between willing, even if the willing is 12 yrs old . As we know in many nations 12 is the age of consent.

Back to the subject... if a person gets two strikes and is put in jail for life after that yes it could lead to serious consequences.

Are you for real? a 12 year old???

I don't care what countries consider twelve to be a legal age, but in my eyes a twelve year old is still a child.... Hell, in my eyes sixteen year olds are still children to a degree.

I can't believe anybody starred your post.

*DISGUSTED*

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

What's so wrong wth sex with a 12 yr old?

If the father agrees and its legal in the society then is there a problem with it?

Tell that to the twelve year child who has to deal with the fact that a fully grown man is penetrating them, hurting them and above all abusing them.

You sick, sick person.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I'm using "pedophile" to mean an adult who uses a prepubescent child for sexual gratification.

Either a pedophile can't help what he/she does, or he/she can.

If a pedophile just can't help it, he/she should be put down as painlessly as possible to prevent further offending.

If a pedophile could help if, he/she should automatically get the death penalty, as he/she has voluntarily done something to the child/children which is far worse than murder.

Some people suggest killing pedophiles won't protect the children from future pedophile attacks. This is illogical as there is a high rate of recidivism amongst pedophiles, some statistics suggesting 70% go on to reoffend after release. Some of these also join groups for pedophiles, and give each other advice on where to find easy victims and how to abuse these children without being caught.

So it's obvious that a great many children are going to be protected from abuse if every adult who is proved to have sexually harmed a child is killed.

As for the right to life of a pedophile, you forfeited your right to life when you sexually abused a child.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
There is too much hate on this topic. These peeps need help all this stigma does is make it all worse.

These "peeps" as you called these monsters... raped ... usually repeatedly ... YOUNG children. Could you imagine your feelings if it were your daughter or sister? Would it be different then. You bet.

Rape, no matter the age, is not about sex. It is about having power over another completely. It is not forgivable. It is stealing someone's soul. Rapists and child molestors should be castrated and lain prostrate over an ant bed until dead.

Rapists and molesters are the lowest base scum who do not deserve our sympathy. Kill them before they do it again.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Hi, Donny, how are you?

I am your friend, remember?

Of course I do.

I'm pretty good, yourself?

I hope I don't sound like I'm sticking up for the chomos ... I'm just a pacifist all-around and the hatred good people have towards these scum disturbs me because it is so intense and I don't understand it completely.

That is because you haven't been THROUGH it. NO ONE can understand unless it happens to you, one you love or just someone you know. You see the damage to the person's soul, the loss of innocence.

It means that YOU did not have this happen around you and that makes you a VERY VERY lucky person.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
I personally know of a case where a father was accused by his daughter on molesting her. He was arrested, sent to prison, served his time and eventually released. He still had to register as a sexual offender.

He always maintained his innocence. Years later his daughter recanted and revealed that the mans ex-wife, the daughters mother, had concocted the story during a nasty divorce.

This mans life was ruined because of false allegations by the mother and the child. The mother eventually got religion, and finally confessed that she had made it all up.

This man served several years in prison due to these lies. The damage cannot be undone. I don't disagree that pedophiles need to be severely punished, but I have serious doubts about the ability of our justice system to do the right thing.

Then if they had killed him at least it would have been fairly shortlived. He would have known the truth and the God he believed in would know the truth.

I would rather be put to death if that happened to me than try to live with it. There is no coming back from that stigma. So, IMHO, death is still the best resolution to pedophile convictions.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by on_yur_6

Originally posted by Sparky63
I personally know of a case where a father was accused by his daughter on molesting her. He was arrested, sent to prison, served his time and eventually released. He still had to register as a sexual offender.

He always maintained his innocence. Years later his daughter recanted and revealed that the mans ex-wife, the daughters mother, had concocted the story during a nasty divorce.

This mans life was ruined because of false allegations by the mother and the child. The mother eventually got religion, and finally confessed that she had made it all up.

This man served several years in prison due to these lies. The damage cannot be undone. I don't disagree that pedophiles need to be severely punished, but I have serious doubts about the ability of our justice system to do the right thing.

This is where DNA evidence should be used for a conviction. If there is no hard evidence he should be restricted from coming anywhere near the daughter.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by on_yur_6]

Pedophiles don't usually get caught "in the act". It is when the child has slipped up and told someone that it comes out. There is no DNA evidence to be collected. It is a he said/she said tug of war. Personally, I will believe the child unless the child has a strong history of lying. Then I would just have to decide whom to believe. It really goes against my nature to disbelieve a child who might be harmed.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by StevenDye

I tend to agree. While it may not seem like we're making much progress figuring them out - we are making progress. Whether we work to understand, and address the root problems of pedophilia - or simply slaughter them - children are still going to get raped. You can't avoid this. You can argue the semantics of numbers, but ultimately - even one child is far too many. The only way we're going to be able to ensure this doesn't happen is to pull out the problem by the roots - and for that, we need to understand them and what makes their mental process different. What happens in the brain to cause it to form like that... so that we can take preventative measures in the future to ensure that later generations are prepared to avoid those sorts of development. You'll save two lives - that of the person who would have otherwise been a pedophile, and life the child he would have raped. If you just kill them, then two lives are destroyed. Which will you choose? The path that gives life, or the path that destroys life?

You can make yourself feel like a big hero and slaughter them in righteous bloodlust, but you're only going to kill the ones you catch - and a great deal of innocent people along the way. It won't stop them. It won't prevent them. It'll empower them. This is how evolution works, in this case being an evolution of ideas that are spread and help them defy being caught so that they can be more efficient molesters. By applying selective pressure - those that are caught will be removed and your going to enhance their techniques that do work... and you're going to drive them even further underground where they're more difficult to track down.

... and you're never going to stop it. You're going to keep slaughtering and children will continue to be raped. It will never end. Not until you understand them, and tear out the root of the problem. If this policy of slaughter works so well, then why are there still homosexuals in Iran? Regardless of what Mahmoud says - the executions continue to this day.

I find it so hypocritical that so many here who rail against the evils of the world would so quickly turn to picking up that very banner of evil themselves as a weapon. Perhaps it's not hypocritical though... because that seems to be a part of what humanity is. Deluded. We don't see the processes of our own mental operating systems, and most don't question the reasons why they behave the way they do. They gloss over it with simplistic terms like good and evil - moral and immoral.

Thomas Paine opposed the execution of King Louis XVI and the aristocracy... because he recognized that while they were responsible for their own actions, they cannot be judged with death for simply acting in accordance to how the system was set up to shape them - arguing that any one of those revolutionaries who fought against the monarchy would have been capable of preforming the exact same atrocities were they born and raised in that system. But the citizenry blamed the individuals, in their righteous furor, without looking rationally or with understanding in the system. They also picked up the banner of evil - and the blood flowed continually. Paine himself, who was granted honorary French citizenship and was a spokesman of their revolution, was sentenced to death for his opposition to their executions.

Though the circumstances are different, I see the same phenomena manifest here on a daily basis. The same cycle repeating, because people aren't willing to tolerate understanding the vile - in themselves or others - they scream for eradication. Of the NWO, of Religion, of Drug abusers, of Pedophilia... whatever they see as evil. And the cycle continues unabated.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Lasheic]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

Enlightenment is great. I have no problems with violence. You are right. If enough of the bad ones are killed then the ones doing the killing will die and then the so-called meek will enherit the Earth.

Even God had an avenger.. Michael the Archangel. So violence may not always be the solution but it sure is a GREAT stopgap until YOU come up with a mental/physical castration for these pedophiles. I am all for death penalty. I would even take my turn at it. I know it would not be fun nor exciting, however, it would be a duty that I personally believe every person should do if they believe in the death penalty. If you believe in something then you should be able to carry it through. That includes dealing with the emotions of that decision. A death is not a light thought for most. However, to save a child that horror... I will pull the lever with conviction and fortitude... notice I did not say "moral fortitude". I say "in defense" for the defenseless.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mhinsey

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Hi, Donny, how are you?

I am your friend, remember?

Of course I do.

I'm pretty good, yourself?

I hope I don't sound like I'm sticking up for the chomos ... I'm just a pacifist all-around and the hatred good people have towards these scum disturbs me because it is so intense and I don't understand it completely.

That is because you haven't been THROUGH it. NO ONE can understand unless it happens to you, one you love or just someone you know. You see the damage to the person's soul, the loss of innocence.

It means that YOU did not have this happen around you and that makes you a VERY VERY lucky person.

Ummmmm, actually, my aunt and stepbrothers have both been molested. They do have some major problems, and have suffered a lot, but they are still very much alive and capable of being happy! I just believe the victims have hope. It is a horrible injury, but it's not "stealing someone's soul", and it's not worse than them being killed. That's ridiculous!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

A death is not a light thought for most. However, to save a child that horror... I will pull the lever with conviction and fortitude... notice I did not say "moral fortitude". I say "in defense" for the defenseless.

You know, I believe for most people, it would not only be a light and easy thought, but it would be sheer JOY to pull that lever and kill them.

The fact that 90% of people feel this way to me is scarier than 0.5% of people being child molesters.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

12 yor old to be sentenced for rape

so , which of you vigilanties will be the one to hang this pedofile?

raped a 4 year old , and tried to rape a 3 year old.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by chise61
reply to post by Techsnow

What's so wrong wth sex with a 12 yr old?

If the father agrees and its legal in the society then is there a problem with it?

The problem is that a 12 year old child is just that, a Child and no child of that age is emotionally ready to engage in a sexual relationship, no matter how much they think they are. That fact is something that any adult should be able to comprehend.

I in NO way condone Pedophilia. But I think you are giving 12 year olds WAY to much credit in the Moral department.

Have you even SEEN how girls dress in school now? Believe me, these kids Know what they are doing. There growing up fast nowadays

As a parent, you SHOULD be scared.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikeyy

Have you even SEEN how girls dress in school now?

*Bangs head on keyboard*

Don't’ tell me - another “She was asking for it! Did you see how she was dressed! She deserved it cause she dressed like a slut” thinker.

OMG....

Just when I thought I couldn’t be any more amazed by ignorance...

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR RAPE OR CHILD RAPE PERIOD!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
www.abovetopsecret.com...
12 yor old to be sentenced for rape
so , which of you vigilanties will be the one to hang this pedofile?
raped a 4 year old , and tried to rape a 3 year old.

Exactly, Harlequin.

Here's some questions for the killer-crowd in here, who want to slay the pedos after one strike:

Do you kill a 21 year old pedo for raping a 4 year old boy?
Do you kill a 20 year old pedo for raping a 4 year old boy?
Do you kill a 19 year old pedo for raping a 4 year old boy?
Do you kill a 18 year old pedo for raping a 4 year old boy?
Do you kill a 17 year old pedo for raping a 4 year old boy?
Do you kill a 16 year old pedo for raping a 4 year old boy?
Do you kill a 15 year old pedo for raping a 4 year old boy?
Do you kill a 14 year old pedo for raping a 4 year old boy?
Do you kill a 13 year old pedo for raping a 4 year old boy?
Do you kill a 12 year old pedo for raping a 4 year old boy?

Let me know where you're going to draw the line at killing, ok?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The USA needs to clear up the meaning of a few words.
In my country (and many others in Europe probably):

- A child is a prepubescent individual (ie: not yet sexually developed), not just any minor (of less than 18 years of age)
- A paedophile is an adult attracted to children (meaning prepubescent, not yet sexually developed individuals), not just any minor. This is also technically the scientific meaning of the word "paedophile". Adults attracted to teens (13-17) or anyway sexually developed adolescent minors are defined "ephebophiles".

So, while any sexual act of an adult with a minor of 12 years or lower is definitely paedophilia and with 13 years olds a "gray area", with 14 year olds and over it shouldn't be anymore.
While morally wrong ("not right") depending on how young is the minor, an adult (meaning 18+) having sex with a minor who reached the age of consent (generally 14-16) shouldn't be called a paedophile or be arrested for statutory rape if the act is consensual.

Maybe you people just want to pretend that it isn't happening, but teens actually do have sex between each other. When an adult (meaning 18+) is involved, it doesn't automatically imply that psychological and physical damage of the minor are involved too.

[edit on 2009/6/19 by Shirakawa]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Shirakawa

is the age of consent in spain is 13

181(1) El que, interviniendo engaño, cometiere abuso sexual con persona mayor de trece años y menor de dieciséis, será castigado con la pena de prisión de uno a dos años, o multa de doce a veinticuatro meses.
(Approximate translation: An individual who, by use of deceit, commits sexual abuse with a person over thirteen years and under sixteen years, will be punished with imprisonment for one or two years, or a fine equivalent to twelve to twenty-four months...)

in spain , as long as the 13 year old consents , then by law its ok

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by StevenDye

No I do not condone paedophilia in any way, but I do not think shooting someone who raped a child helps anything... As somebody else also said, as many as you kill, there will always be more. Killing saves nobody, all it does is condemn a person to death, looking for ways to treat this condition could actually save lives.

Don't agree with this at all, the death of the offender wil prevent anyone else coming from harm by that individual, a lot of violent offenders get worse as the list of offences grows. They might end up killing instead of just raping. I mean for god's sake how many times have we seen stories (and we all have) about people who have killed who have been released from jail early or been released when they are still a danger.

These people cannot be helped, in an earlier post someone who had a lot of experience with these sort of people said he heard admissions from louts such as these that they had done this hundreds of times.. They show no remorse, they know they cannot be helped.

The solution protects children in future and that is a fact whether you like it or not, it could prevent them carrying out a further string of offences or their attacks becoming violent and possibly deadly, it saves money, taxpayers money (your money) by keeping them out of pointless institutions where it was stated earlier in the thread that they thought of the place as a 'picnic'

No other solution

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Lasheic

A death is not a light thought for most. However, to save a child that horror... I will pull the lever with conviction and fortitude... notice I did not say "moral fortitude". I say "in defense" for the defenseless.

The way that was put was excellent.

Starred

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join