It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophile says 'two strikes' law will cause deaths

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

The questions you've posed there...

As far as I'm concerned it's the age at which in your country of origin you can be convicted for any crime. Can't remember if it's 18 or 16 over here.

There have been cases of young teenagers killing people in this country, groups of teens killing fully grown men defending their own property (Gary Newlove I believe) and the little scumbag who killed Rhys Jones.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Each case is judged on it's own information as to if the perp is old enough to understand what he has done. Those 18 and over are automatically adults and get an adult sentence. Those under 18 get the sentence that he courts determine is appropriate. Some people under age 18 have been tried as adults.

Remember - none of these perps can be cured. The 14 year old who rapes a 4 year old will turn around and do it again as soon as he is out of jail. They can't stop. Ever.

Either lock them up for ever or kill them.
It's the only way to keep innocent people safe.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Sounds like a plan, Bob. You should have read the whole law though. In the fine print at the bottom it say's after two strikes....your put to death.
Which equates to less time in jail.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

!00% agreement. How about a "one strike and you're dead meat" law instead?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Sounds a much better idea, man it took a while but common sense is finally prevailing on this thread.

Starred dude

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Each case is judged on it's own information as to if the perp is old enough to understand what he has done. Those 18 and over are automatically adults and get an adult sentence. Those under 18 get the sentence that he courts determine is appropriate. Some people under age 18 have been tried as adults.

Remember - none of these perps can be cured. The 14 year old who rapes a 4 year old will turn around and do it again as soon as he is out of jail. They can't stop. Ever.

Either lock them up for ever or kill them.
It's the only way to keep innocent people safe.

Hello FF -
I was on my way to respond to your post yesterday when I got *sidetracked* let’s say.

Anyway, better it waited until today, as, you’ve said it all in the above quote and better than I ever could have.

Thank you.

If I could send you an Applause, I would.

peace

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsallCrazy

Common sense!!! Common sense of mass murder....when is mass murder EVER the thing that should be done.

You all say they will do it again, they can't help it....so you want to kill people for something you believe they can not help. Can you not see how disgustingly horrid that is.

You compare it to mental issues.... what infamous man can I remember who wanted to kill people with mental issues....ah yes, Hitler... lets not go down that path again, I thought we were 'better' than him.

No I do not think they should simply be released, how people got that idea i don't know...they should be put in institutions for life, until some type of 'cure' is eventually found. They hsould not be walking the streets, of course not.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by StevenDye

In an ideal world yes we'd just lock them up forever until a 'cure' is discovered..

But we all know we don't live in utopia, and there is no cure and why the F*** should we have to pay to keep these sicko's locked up forever for what they described as a picnic (that was posted earlier by someone who has a lot of experience with these people, people who admit they have a problem and should not be let loose on society)

Read the entire thread

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by StevenDye
You all say they will do it again, they can't help it....

No ... WE don't say it .... all the medical information says it.
That's just a hard cold fact.
Innocent people have a right to protect themselves.

I, personally, favor locking them up for the rest of their lives. But if others feel the death penalty is better, then I understand why they feel that way.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsallCrazy

I have read the thread....and yet I do not feel the need to go on a mass murder campaign.

Why should we have to pay to have them locked up? Because they can't help it... When we start murdering people for things they cannot help, we have become worse than the paedophiles themselves.

I am not a murderer, I do not intend to kill someone for something he or she could not help due to a mental problem. I thought I lived in a world where people looked after eachother, should we not therefore look after peoplewith mental issues? (Yes thats a VERY slim view of the world, but its the ideal' view...and how can we ever reach it if we don't follow it)

Yes I know medical research points in that direction, I just mean, you throw it around like it means nothing. Not you personally of course, thats a general 'you'.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
How about you eliminate the second strike and make it a law that if you rape a child and are proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt that you get a one way ticket to the gas chamber.... as this is the best way to insure that no second strike is ever required.

I agree wholeheartedly. I believe this is the way most normal people feel, if those sick animals can't ignore their perverted urges to victimize children, lights out. Period.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The humane thing to do would be to immediately terminate these people on their first offense. In my opinion that is the only solution.

Dragging these criminals along lengthy court processes is not fair for the criminal neither is it fair for the victim.

Termination is the only humane solution.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
[edit on 20-6-2009 by caitlinfae]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by StevenDye
. . . Why should we have to pay to have them locked up? Because they can't help it... When we start murdering people for things they cannot help, we have become worse than the paedophiles themselves.

I am not a murderer, I do not intend to kill someone for something he or she could not help due to a mental problem. . . .

There are people in this world who cannot help lusting after children.
Nobody here is advocating murdering, or even euthanising, people for having this innate lust. For all we know it might be a genetic problem. For others paedophilia can be sadism, aggression or control.

One thing research has shown it's not, for the vast majority of paedophiles, is a result of being abused in their own childhoods. Very few paedophiles have been, and very few people who are abused as children grow up to become paedophiles.

Past abuse typically results in depression, self-hatred, suicide attempts, difficulties in controlling aggression or difficulties in asserting oneself, inability to trust, difficulties in relating, and sexual dysfunction.
- Not an easy bunch of problems to be burdened with, but much better than becoming another abuser.

Nor is it love. Paedophiles stalk and groom children to satisfy their own desires. If a paedophile loved children he'd kill himself rather than molest them.

Part of becoming an adult in society is becoming responsible for your own actions. However much you want to do something, however deep your urges are, as a mature adult you do not give into impulses that are damaging to society or to people in it. And you especially don't harm children, as children are the future of society and must be protected and treasured.

Actions have consequences. I believe certain posts in this thread have been from NAMBLA members, wanting to dissuade society from attaching harsh consequences to the exercise of their perversions.
And many forum members are not falling for that.

Western law does not punish people for their beliefs or for their cravings.
Western law does not punish people for expressing their desires, or even for joining deviant organisations devoted to the furtherance of these desires.
All western law is doing here is punishing those who actually abuse children. And, despite what NAMBLA teaches, all sexual use by adults of a child is abuse and is damaging to that child.

I don't care whether adults who sexually abuse prepubescent children are executed or locked up for life. What I am against is giving any a second chance, ever. If they want treatment, they are free to look for it before they abuse. If they don't want it then, they don't deserve to be helped later.

If paedophiles think that's harsh, perhaps they should stay away from the children.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
My understanding is that most paedophile crime is in a household and by relatives and family friends. If a victim is murdered, the first to be examined by a competent police force are those closest to the victim. Generally the victim is not killed in this situation for a number of reasons including the secrecy brought about by the intimidation of a vulnerable child.

Stranger paedophiles who snatch children seem to invariably kill their victims and children accessed through paedo-networks are also killed, so passing a death penalty law should have little impact in provoking the murder of innocents by these perverts.

Benefits include the culling of these freaks from the gene pool, offering the ultimate act of retribution on behalf of the relations and society and a clear warning sign of the consequences of abusing children.

[edit on 083030p://pm3022 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I remember the days, in the old South, when rapist of any kind were pulled out of jail and tacked to a tree right after the ‘guilty’ gavel fell – usually after the Sheriff took his dinner break while leaving the keys on his desk. Indeed, the lynching tree still has a piece of rope hanging on it from the last one in the late seventies.

There was VERY little crime in those days, and no criminals of that type left alive to have a ‘second strike’. Barbaric? Perhaps, but very effective and a whole lot less costly.

When Franco took over as Fascist Dictator of Spain, he instituted public hangings carried out on the same day as the verdict, and the criminals bodies were left swinging for a week. Crime dropped off to nothing within 6 months.

The point being is that such either deters crime, or causes a swift drop off in the amount of criminals; very effective.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

Originally posted by mhinsey
A death is not a light thought for most. However, to save a child that horror... I will pull the lever with conviction and fortitude... notice I did not say "moral fortitude". I say "in defense" for the defenseless.

You know, I believe for most people, it would not only be a light and easy thought, but it would be sheer JOY to pull that lever and kill them.

The fact that 90% of people feel this way to me is scarier than 0.5% of people being child molesters.

This would not be for pleasure. I would look at it the same way I would deal with a rabid dog. Put him down as humanely as possible and go on knowing no others will be infected. However, knowing it was a human puts it into another category. However, knowing it would give me guilt it would also give me conflicting relief that no other child would go through that.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Hi, Donny, how are you?

I am your friend, remember?

Of course I do.

I'm pretty good, yourself?

I hope I don't sound like I'm sticking up for the chomos ... I'm just a pacifist all-around and the hatred good people have towards these scum disturbs me because it is so intense and I don't understand it completely.

That is because you haven't been THROUGH it. NO ONE can understand unless it happens to you, one you love or just someone you know. You see the damage to the person's soul, the loss of innocence.

It means that YOU did not have this happen around you and that makes you a VERY VERY lucky person.

Ummmmm, actually, my aunt and stepbrothers have both been molested. They do have some major problems, and have suffered a lot, but they are still very much alive and capable of being happy! I just believe the victims have hope. It is a horrible injury, but it's not "stealing someone's soul", and it's not worse than them being killed. That's ridiculous!

It is not ridiculous. Have you had discussions... indepth discussions of what they went through. Get a graphic description so that you have a good visual of the damage they were put through. If it doesn't kill the soul... it darn sure damages the crap out of it... as you put it. However, YOU still have not been through it. Until you have, you cannot give an enlightened response. You can, however, give your opinion. Same as me.

Personally, you would put down a rabid dog and I consider a pedophile of even less worth than a dog. When you have a rabid dog, you humanely put them down. The dog didn't have a choice in his disease. The human who raped someone took the basic human trust from that person. If your family members are "happy" I would be very surprised. They have good days and they have bad days. There is not EVER getting over it. It is a life altering, crappy crappy thing that happened.

Have you thought they didn't want to have you feel bad for them and haven't told you the crap they are dealing with or not giving you the full rundown of their experiences? I wouldn't because I would never want my family to feel as if it were their fault I was raped. It was the rapist's fault.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by Harlequin
www.abovetopsecret.com...
12 yor old to be sentenced for rape
so , which of you vigilanties will be the one to hang this pedofile?
raped a 4 year old , and tried to rape a 3 year old.

Exactly, Harlequin.

Here's some questions for the killer-crowd in here, who want to slay the pedos after one strike:

Do you kill a 21 year old pedo for raping a 4 year old boy?
Do you kill a 20 year old pedo for raping a 4 year old boy?
Do you kill a 19 year old pedo for raping a 4 year old boy?
Do you kill a 18 year old pedo for raping a 4 year old boy?
Do you kill a 17 year old pedo for raping a 4 year old boy?
Do you kill a 16 year old pedo for raping a 4 year old boy?
Do you kill a 15 year old pedo for raping a 4 year old boy?
Do you kill a 14 year old pedo for raping a 4 year old boy?
Do you kill a 13 year old pedo for raping a 4 year old boy?
Do you kill a 12 year old pedo for raping a 4 year old boy?

Let me know where you're going to draw the line at killing, ok?

Yes to all. If you want sympathy to be shown, then humanely put them to sleep and they never wake up. ALL OF THEM SHOULD BE EUTHENIZED.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Yes to all. If you want sympathy to be shown, then humanely put them to sleep and they never wake up. ALL OF THEM SHOULD BE EUTHENIZED.

Right. Thanks for making that bluntly clear.

Now, who gets to kill you, after you've killed the 12 year-old rapist?

Afterall, you would be a child killer. You need to be euthenized, peacefully and immediately for killing a child.

What's worse, raping a child or killing a child?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join