It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.Korea Messing Up The NWO's Order??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Thats what I've been thinking lately. Why is it that the Obama administration is choosing its words so wisely when speaking about NK, and the world is not so out raged about these acts from a country that is deemed to be part of the "Axis Of Evil"?

I think N. Korea knows that the US is militarily thin, and their so much things on Obama's plate right now.

They are part of a bigger scheme here with China or Russia, and they know their messing up the plans of the Western elitist. The question is what do they want?

[edit on 17-6-2009 by king Pop!p]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I agree with you and have thought likewise. Their plan my be to see the demise of the United States. I think Russia, China, N Korea and Iran are collaborating a masterful plan. I would love to see the NWO fail but not our dear U.S. and the citizens of this lovely country!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
no, not messing up the NWO's plan, but aiding it. its been in the NWO'S agenda to have a WWIII, and they are setting up the stage perfect, North Korea,Iran,Israel,China,Russia,South Korea,Japan,Afghanistan,Pakistan Etc

the NWO fuel both sides, and back both sides to start conflicts, they need/want this, trust me it will not mess up the plans what so ever..

think about it.. coincidence North Korea heats up 10000% a month after the Bilderberg meeting? not a chance

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
How do you know North Korea isn't part of the grand plan?

We don't know. This is an aspect of the New World Order that always has me thinking. What about China? What about Russia? What about certain muslim nations? How can these elite white men expect to run the entire world when there are these countries who don't seem to be associated with them? Who is really in on the plan and who isn't?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Completely agree with you.

Both teams are owned by the same people and they will just put on a show to keep the peasants happy.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Chaos Lord

I know thats the messed part about it, innocent lives would perish for this power grab. It sure is a scary prospect. Imagine rockets flying all over the world? Middle east- Israel to Iran... Japan to N.Korea.. South to North Korea....Europe To Russia and vice versa... US to China??? WOW! Thats a little too scary.

I do believe that WW3 is upon us. Will it be the near future? Only time will tell. No one knows.. NOT EVEN THESE ATS DEBUNKER'S THAT THINK THEY KNOW EVERYTHING.

I don't think that N.Korea is part of the NWO plan to be honest, its too sensitive, you have China backing them. Their like Chinas Israel. Just by the way the Obama's administration is handling it, tells me that its a big nuisance to the adminsitration. It seems like they don't want to do anything about it, but they are forced to keep this "Team America World Police" image that we had for so long.

BUT.. AT the end of the day this is just IMHO

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The US military is not spead too thin to deal with NK. If push comes to shove this will not be an occupation war where we send in ground troops like your thinking. We will be blowing the snot out of the country and setting most of it ablaze.

NK is a fortress that is lined up with tons of Mine fields and tunnels so it wouldn't be wise to wage a ground war. Launching a Shock and Awe style war on NK doesn't take very many men and could be pulled together very quickly.

As far as the NWO is concerned I would think they would love to see war as it escalates the time lines on what I believe are some of their current projects.

As far as obama choosing his words wisely, isn't that what you would hope for in a president? The guy can't catch a break, he is either a wuss that won't act or a power hungry NWO puppet thats hell bent on the worlds destruction.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Your right Shock an Aw style is the way to go.

Obama is a wuss I think. If it was Bush? He would have giving the Koreans 24 hours to evacuate the capital.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

Your right, I'm sure baby Jesus would have already told bush in his sleep that NK is his next crusade and it would make his mommy and daddy finally love him.

It's funny how baby Jesus sounds like Cheney to me though....

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

Do perceive me as a Bushy for saying this, but...

Evil that does exist may do so for a specific purpose. It begs a discussion in philosophy and theology, but imagine if you will the idea of something detestable actually helping or advancing a cause for good? I personally think North Korea is a tool for the apocalypse, but hey, I've been heavily medicated all week for a medical condition that rhymes with "rine flu." I'm kidding, I hurt my lumbar area doing something I shouldn't have. Pain kills, so the doctor is helping me kill the pain. What time is it?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
NK is flipping the NWO the bird - the only reason the language against NK has diminished is because NK has armed itself.

NK saw what happened to Iraq who bent over trying to satisfy sanctions and orders from the NWO - it did them no good at all.

Trust me - the NWO do not want to # with NK - because China will not stand by and let it happen - and then the western elite will suck down some serious conflict, not the profitable kind - but the kind of conflict that knows who the enemy is, and will send assassins to eliminate them.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I doubt any leader in power is there unless they were let.
It is stupid to say some country would be against an agenda because of ideology, or allegiances, or religion, etc. You cant see Muslim countries united with Western NWO? That is because it is helpful if people see dissonance, they will only see the surface of the water which has been disturbed, and not the calm waters underneath. Underneath all the warmongering, are leaders who shake hands and plan together.
Their common religion? Greed

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by king Pop!p
If it was Bush? He would have giving the Koreans 24 hours to evacuate the capital.

Your bubble is just about to pop.

October 3, 2006 N. Korea announces they will test a nuke.

October 9, 2006 N. Korea DID test a nuke ( a wee bitty fizzler but it was a nuke).
G.W.Bush was informed of the test.

October 10 (11?), 2006 - Your "hero" G.W.Bush AWARDED N. Korea (to the chagrin of our Japanese allies) by taking them OFF off the terrorist list!

October 16, 2006 - US finally publically acknowledged that the October 9th was a radioactive test.

A few references for those of you who weren't following the 2006 events as closely as I was:

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.washingtonpost.com...

So to the OP who believes his "hero" would have played the strongarm first; look again. he REWARDED them by taking them off the terrorist list!

Kim repeatedly made deals and Bush quickly agreed, only to be proven gullible time and time again, as Kim repeatedly broke every deal he made.

Your Emperor Has No Clothing!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
i agree with all of you regarding Obama choosing his words wisely, I noticed that and kept on thinking what his strategy is....because its a matter of time now until the 1st ship of NK must be inspected than we'll see what happens.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
North Korea got the technology to produce the weapons from someone.
Countries like Pakistan and North Korea where able to produce their own nukes while a country like Iran has failed to do so?

To think that all these players are just coming together is coincidence is being a little naive

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I actually posted something with respect to Russia's and China's role in the NWO in the "Is the NWO evil" thread, but I wasn't sure if that was the ideal location for my post. I will post it here.

top topics

join