It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you drive this hydrogen powered car?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I would say yes I would drive this car. But until everyone else is drining thsese death buckets - I'll take a pass. Looks like the great minds all over the world are working overtime to create efficient cars.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
the tech side of this heap is about as insane as those who are pushing it down our throats .what is a hydrogen fuel cell as they call it [it is a huge wet battery ]which needs to be recharged as it drives or is plugged in.ever watch a towmoter battery recharge ,it bubbles and gives off hydrogen from what [SULFURIC ACID] which buns skin and soft tissue on contact -want to drive one and have an accident ,i don`t think so as i prefer not to have an acid bath nor would i endanger my family or friends.p.s. i work with sulfuric acid at work so let me let you in on a little secret no fire department or rescue services in the world can handle this crap nor can our environment as we use caustic soda to neutralize sulfuric acid it it also burns soft tissue and vice versa talk about the better of 2 evils.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join