It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney tied to theft and possible murder

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

OK, my posts, in particular, reflected the belief that Cheney is above the law. Fair?

As for guilt or innocence. I can't say for certain either way. I do know that I consider his record to indicate impropriety and feel that it would be just if he were tried in a legitimate way that disclosed all the truth of his actions.

It is my opinion that he'd be found guilty of the right charges. Well unless he's got those WMD's hidden somewhere or he can get a string of Gitmo officers to say that Cheney rallied to prevent torture but was overriden by Bush. The problem with that is I don't think I ever saw Bush talk without Cheneys lips moving.

But that's the beauty of America - we can constructively disagree and not upset the balance.

C'mon. He shot his friend in the face and didn't even show remorse. That's gotta have your inner Blue looking for a clue. Right?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

LOL, I am sure he accidentally shot his friend. So I guess everybody who accidentally shot his friend while hunting was really trying to kill him? He shot the guy with bird shot, so it just marked up the guys face. It would be pretty hard to kill somebody with that type of ammo.

I agree that we can agree to disagree and that maybe you were making the point that you believe Cheney is above the law.

I just say if you are going to beat the man down then at least have some proof.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Haight Ashbury folks...people walking through the streets carrying torches screaming chants of "Bring back Haight Ashbury," all the while getting stains on their bellbottoms and dirt on their nasty feet!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Heisenberg

I am missing something with the Haight references? Guidance please.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Mere flashbacks of paranoid hippies. "The government is out to get us, man!"

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
LOL I hope that I don't come across that way! Like a hippie?

I grew up in the Bay area but it was a long time after the hippies.

Jeez. No. I never think anyone is out to get me. Not even my ex wifes lawyer and he WAS out to get me.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The reference was aimed at the majority of these posters, anyway. Most are, in fact, paranoid and insignificant. Cheney won't be prosecuted because there is no evidence against him. Clinton was impeached because of his squirt on the blue dress, Nixon because of the tapes (which said or did not say anything)....if this craziness keeps up, I think I will concoct a story about Bill Clinton smoking pot!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

We already did the Clinton / cannibis thing. Remember, he didn't inhale.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Just a play on absent minded conspiracies.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I guess there are a few Cheney supporters out there. here are a few questions for you to answer.

1. Was Dick Cheney involved with Haliburton or Blackwater on the business side?

2. If yes, then what would he have to gain by pushing a war in Iraq?

3. Does his evil stare not scare you just a little?

I am not a fan. I don't understand that level of greed. I have a figure in mind as to how much money is enough. I only want to run my life, not the world. he may be a real nice guy and is totally misunderstood. but I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
He's the most untouchable man in the world.

He could shoot someone through the head and kill them on Letterman and he'd still get away with it.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Here's the deal Flintstone, anyone can make wild accusations and crazy premisess without having to provide evidence. EX: Obama can run faster than light and jump over all of the oceans, yea man! Work on a better argument....or ask Barney "Frankfurter."
reply to post by clint flint

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Evil stare???? What about evil grin? EX: Howard "raaaaaaaa" Dean. Talk about a plastic grin. Wait, one better. What about that four dollar Al Frankinstein?

reply to post by network dude

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Oh I can explain Howard Dean. He was with Clinton and did all the inhaling.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I get a huge grin every time i hear or think about dean and his frightening howl. But what about the first question? (the third was more for my amusement)

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Sure, but sorry Marsha, I do not see the connection. Following your line of logic....AROD did steroids. AROD played for the Rangers. Bush owned the Rangers. HMMMM. Bush injected AROD in the clubhouse. Yes, since Bush owned the Rangers, then it must be true. HAHAHAHAHAH!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

please tell me you are just avoiding the question. It would be the biggest conflict of interest I can think of to have the guy who can make a war happen and send in a company of mercenaries actually own some of the same company. It would be like some guy buying put options on an airline and then hijacking their planes. You are guaranteed profit since you engineered the catastrophe. Or am I just being too critical?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
So the oil warrior pillaged. It is customary for evil characters to keep the money. If nobody even asks where it went then even more reason for him to keep it. We all know he was the one in charge, not W. There is much evidence of Americans pillaging on film. I doubt there will ever be charges due to the warrior mentality: all is fair in love and war. History books will put him second to Stalin in murder. Con artists will praise his scam for centurys.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Or an ACORN attorney becoming president and then signing legislation which would benefit that organization.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Or one better...Governor Clinton, a big fan of Arkansas basketball, becomes elected president....then, the next year, Arkansas wins the NCAA tournament. HMMMMMMM. Uncanny parallel of untold riches.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join