It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The truth is all around you!!!

page: 1
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I thought I might just start my first thread, so here goes...

I know aliens to be real but the reality is that the beings that are around us, are not aliens, I believe they come from here. I also believe they inhabit the moon and use it as a base and I think the the moon is hollow and perhaps artificial. They live on this planet with us and for the moment they are been quietly observing, many people think that because they are only quietly observing they are harmless, well my answer to that is, they are about as perhaps as harmless as a farmer is when he sits in his farmhouse and watches his stock grow. He knows at some point he is going out into that paddock, rounding them all up and sending many of them to the meat works. The only ones who are ignorant to this, is the stock, who think he is wonderful and gee doesn't he take good care of us. If anyone suggested to them that the farmer was the devil, they would say
"Don't tell such awful lies about the nice farmer!"

I have read some of the threads on this site and I see some people here are like that stock on the farm but many are well informed and alert to the possible negative elements of these aliens or what ever name you wish to call them, I call them Reptilians.


[edit on 17-6-2009 by Story]




posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Story
 


Welcome to ATS! May I comment on a few items?



I know aliens to be real


I'm always curious when people say "I know." Could you tell me how you know? Or did you intend to impart "intense belief"



the moon is hollow and artificial of course


I don’t take that as a matter of course. I would love to get your take utilizing the scientific method (of course).



People think that because they are only quietly observing they are harmless


A piece of advice? Beware of broad generalizations... You'll find a sizable group here who believes alleged "others" to be a very malignant threat. I'm not much for political correctness, but I do believe in fostering intelligent debate (and not inviting one line flames).



I have read some of the threads on this site and I think a lot of people here are as ignorant as stock on a farm.


While that may be a true statement when viewed as an opinion, you have just insulted a great many here who have put a lot of time and effort into solving problems via logical means providing evidence and experience while maintaining objectivity and decorum (personal note: this seems to be my theme for the day.)

May I make a suggestion Story?

I would in the future present opinion as that. And not present conjecture as fact without the means to share those points as fact...

And just as a basic point, walking in the door and calling the hosts and party goers ignorant is a surefire way of getting yourself thrown out on your rear and not invited back.

So again, welcome. Deserved or not.


[edit on 16/6/2009 by whiskeypoet]



posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
“Ye shall know the truth, and the truth will make you mad.”
- Aldous Huxley

"Once while traveling across the sky, this lovely planet caught my eye.
Being courious I flew close by and now I'm caught here 'till I die."
- Joe Cocker



posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by whiskeypoet
 



Well thanks for the welcome... ..However I think you took me the wrong way, I was not saying everyone here thinks they are harmless and I am well aware many many do not think they are harmless.

Sorry..I'm in the reply spot so I can't see what you wrote maybe I should have put in quote. Anyway I think you wanted to know how I know they are real? I have astral travelled with one of them and several visit me almost daily but I am not allowed to say lies on this site so I am going to stress right here, that in full waking consciousness I have not been to the moon or any underground facility. Just so we are clear on that fact!!!! I have been to their lair, if you like, many times but not in full waking consciousness!



posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
“Ye shall know the truth, and the truth will make you mad.”
- Aldous Huxley

"Once while traveling across the sky, this lovely planet caught my eye.
Being courious I flew close by and now I'm caught here 'till I die."
- Joe Cocker




Those were brilliant the first one is so true. I am sure I know the truth and it has made me more than a little mad (crazy, maybe) and all I was trying to say in the beginning post is that people will not like the truth, the truth is not pretty. There is winners and losers in the truth and even the winners well may not be winners at all. The truth is mind blowing and people can't cope. Oops I am not allowed to make broad statements like that...lets say if the truth is what I know.... people won't cope because it is awful and why should they cope!!!!



posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by whiskeypoet
 



Sorry the moon bit ....I have studied this and it makes sense to me, it is hollow, it rings like a bell. If it was not in it's exact spot the Earth could not sustain life etc etc I researched it a while ago....but doesn't everyone on this site know this already?



posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Story
 


Well Story, I hope your travels bring you joy and enlightenment. Do you have any choice in going with them? Or are you forced?

If it is the former, please tell them to stop by. I'd love a visit to judge for myself.

(By the way, if you would like to reply directly to a post then click "reply" in the upper right corner of the post in question and the previous posts appear below)



posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
It's a large universe...to say they are all here to do us harm, would be incorrect. I believe there are good and bad entities here amongst us. In fact... (with out proof) I know this to be true, because of an experience I had a few years ago. (I DO NOT want to talk about it, I'm just here for answers.) I think there are some twisted, sick, sadistic creatures working behind the scenes to dumb us down, or keep us "domesticated". I also believe there are some truly selfless, nurturing beings that have our best intentions in mind that are here trying to help, with out freeking the human race out by showing they exist.
As for the moon being hollow...I couldn't say, I've never been there.



posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiskeypoet
reply to post by Story
 


Well Story, I hope your travels bring you joy and enlightenment. Do you have any choice in going with them? Or are you forced?

If it is the former, please tell them to stop by. I'd love a visit to judge for myself.

(By the way, if you would like to reply directly to a post then click "reply" in the upper right corner of the post in question and the previous posts appear below)




The truth is well... embarrassing they start out slow, well this is how it has been for me, no horrible treatment. For me it was one Reptilian and he was very clever in getting me to bond with him and being like my Prince Charming. All I can say is he was very sweet and always knew just what to say and how to handle me and slowly he opened up his world to me and as I accepted a little bit, a bit more would be introduced.

He is very much like a controlling man but far more seductive and clever. To be honest I gave up fighting him off ages ago, his spell is well unbelievable, I am not sure how he does it. All I can say is I am hopeless hooked and it is embarrassing but there you go.... Life is like that sometimes isn't it!!!!



posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Story I read your "story" lol last night on your opening welcome thread very interesting about the missing time and the spiders... I do believe the moon is like the transformers (More than meets the eye) but hollow I'm not so sure but an underground station yes. However, we know for a fact that there is no molten core to the moon because otherwise lol there would be volcano explosions all the time because of its realativly smalll size but underground I can forsee but not hollow also I think there was nuclear fallout on mars long ago because what's left after a nuclear explosion is iron residue and ummmm mars is iron but it could be from 3600 years ago when the annuki or w/e was here last and earth and mars were both prosperous ... they proved mars is in the habital zone we could plant plants there and re-habilitate it again if needed but it wwould take hundreds of years



posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas87
Story I read your "story" lol last night on your opening welcome thread very interesting about the missing time and the spiders... I do believe the moon is like the transformers (More than meets the eye) but hollow I'm not so sure but an underground station yes. However, we know for a fact that there is no molten core to the moon because otherwise lol there would be volcano explosions all the time because of its realativly smalll size but underground I can forsee but not hollow also I think there was nuclear fallout on mars long ago because what's left after a nuclear explosion is iron residue and ummmm mars is iron but it could be from 3600 years ago when the annuki or w/e was here last and earth and mars were both prosperous ... they proved mars is in the habital zone we could plant plants there and re-habilitate it again if needed but it wwould take hundreds of years


I think you have me mixed up I don't think I mentioned missing time but I do get a lot of that but as for spiders I am sure I never said anything about spiders?

Oh and the name Story... well I got that from a film and liked it but I will no doubt tell you all a big story and it is up to you if you think it is a story, as in made up or I am telling the truth. I think I am telling the truth, how is that for an answer. When one trips away at night and in astral dreams, one can never be fully sure.



posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Story
 


Oh, worry not. Many of us have down quite a bit of research and read the research of others. The Apollo experiments in seismic activity did show a resonance unlike here on good old Earth. Some would say that far from being hollow it is more shockingly still tectonically active when all along we thought old Selene a dead husk.

Some would also point out that the moon used to be closer to the earth and is moving away, that it is mere coincidence that she appears as large as the sun thus enabling total solar eclipses. Stick around, future generations to the Nth power wont have such a beautiful sight.

I wonder when (in your opinion) Luna was moved into orbit and how it relates to the (human) female menstrual cycle.

For me though, accepting one side of the argument or another as fact is as hard to swallow as a Gospels which seem to have been written long after the facts in question. I'm not much for ex post facto arguments nor third hand conjecture; I abhor politics (though of course I have my own).

Label me as a skeptic, try to wound me with the "Disinfo Agent" tag, or accept me as a discerning truth seeker. Either way, there is little I will tell you that I "know". Cheers.



posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
It's a large universe...to say they are all here to do us harm, would be incorrect. I believe there are good and bad entities here amongst us. In fact... (with out proof) I know this to be true, because of an experience I had a few years ago. (I DO NOT want to talk about it, I'm just here for answers.) I think there are some twisted, sick, sadistic creatures working behind the scenes to dumb us down, or keep us "domesticated". I also believe there are some truly selfless, nurturing beings that have our best intentions in mind that are here trying to help, with out freeking the human race out by showing they exist.
As for the moon being hollow...I couldn't say, I've never been there.


They would not have been guarding this planet and taking care of us in a general way if they intended to harm all of us and so I am not saying they are just out to harm us ALL but they are controllers and I am probably one of the few people perhaps that will tell you that Reptilians can be very very loving and I am trying here not to come out and say what the purpose is but no they are not ALL harmful creeps but controlling is very true.



posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Story I'm also a story teller and one phrase texans have is, "Ya can't Bull-$hit a bull$hitter" lol last night you said two spiders went in your arm a blue and a red and there was also missing time involved its cool man I've blacked out a few times myself and been like WTF!!! How did I get here ? Where are my clothes? Who is she? Lol

I had sex with an alien I think but the foriegn kind lol. Anyways I mean I never deny the possible but you could have astral projected idk I'm not you but I will tell you one thing in texas we see a lot of crazy stuff



posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas87
Story I'm also a story teller and one phrase texans have is, "Ya can't Bull-$hit a bull$hitter" lol last night you said two spiders went in your arm a blue and a red and there was also missing time involved its cool man I've blacked out a few times myself and been like WTF!!! How did I get here ? Where are my clothes? Who is she? Lol

I had sex with an alien I think but the foriegn kind lol. Anyways I mean I never deny the possible but you could have astral projected idk I'm not you but I will tell you one thing in texas we see a lot of crazy stuff


You are confusing what I wrote with what someone who replied wrote, the person was h3akalee, I did not say anything about spiders.



posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dallas87
 


In his/her defense I was unable to find a post by Story in regards to spiders. Granted she/he has edited a post or two. (By they way, my late Father would have claimed that as an Irish saying, though I think it crosses cultural lines).

Dallas, if you are sure, perhaps you could track back and help story remember or at least say that you may have been mistaken.

Story,

How long has this been going on for you, if I might ask?

Edit- I see Story need no knight in tarnished armor.


[edit on 17/6/2009 by whiskeypoet]



posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Oh my bad if I got it mixed I kinda read both of your replies as one so you could see how I may have mixed it up... have you ever taken acid? Just curious



posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Retracted.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by bloodline]



posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas87
Oh my bad if I got it mixed I kinda read both of your replies as one so you could see how I may have mixed it up... have you ever taken acid? Just curious


Thanks for checking that. I was absolutely sure I had not mentioned spiders, they aren't part of my story. As for acid, no I don't trip..well I do but not on illegal drugs, I just trip without them so to speak. Go off on little journeys at night.



posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by whiskeypoet
 



Well I seem to have upset a few, as you said it would. Maybe a cultural difference, who knows, I didn't mean it how it is obviously reading. Maybe I should EDIT it and make it read better. As for how long has it been going on for me two years, almost relentlessly.

Yes I will go back and Edit the first post....



new topics

top topics



 
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join