It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet in Pana - June 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Sorry if already posted. Did a quick search and didn't find anything with this video.

What do you guys think? It looks real to me, kinda hard to tell what they are, definately not commercial airliners with the zig zag pattern in which they move.

EDIT: The title should be Panama not Pana.

[edit on 6/16/0909 by Mookie89]

[edit on 6/16/0909 by Mookie89]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hmmm... peculiar to say the least. Im gonna hafta check this vid out a few times before I say too much though. I try to walk into any vid with a certain amount of skepticism even though I am a believer. At face value though it looks legit, nice find. I will be reviewing this and will post more soon.

-Z-

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Honestly, it looks like it's CGI to me. Well done but still CGI. With something like that you'd need a specific time and date, witnesses independent of the video shooter, maybe something on radar from the local airport, that kind of thing. Without that, you've got a compelling looking fake.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mookie89

you might want to have a look at these threads...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

if it's not cgi then my vote is for , attraction searchlites

i'm a believer in ufo's but this video in my opinion is not what it seems

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
No obvious deal killers for me. I'm no where near a video or photo expert (nor even an amateur for that matter).

The poster on YouTube is definitely a member of the "subculture". If I wasn’t so lazy I would get a YouTube account under this screen name and ask for details.

BTW, the camera seemed to track naturally with the objects. Lack of sound irked me...

Star and flag. Nice find.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
UFO Fleet in Argentina, last 10 June 2009, film by me, saludos:

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join