It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Has Fallen, and Nobody Even Noticed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
As the new world order marched on into the sunset, nation upon nation fell to it's knees, unaware of the fate that awaited them! When the dark forces ran into much resistance and obscurity, they simply changed tactics and proceeded as planned, keeping the wheels of globalization forever turning.

Using everything from religion to war, the elite found a simpler and more fashionable way of achieving their goals, and that weapon would be greed! But how would these den of vipers deceive those they wished to control? Then, just like a newly charged Thomas Edison lightbulb, they had their answer! They, the nwo, would allow the nations to believe that they were actually operating under their own freewill and govt's!

The men behind the scheme of things would coherce the gov't leaders into using their banking system that they had devised and claimed it was foolproof and infallable in any way at all! Thus, currency manipulation was born and being used in just about all nations that the international bankers were operating in!

The nations that would not allow this type of "ponzi" scheme were invaded usually by countries that the international bankers were backing. Then, once the said nation was conquered, the victorius nations offered their help in rebuilding with only a single condition, and that was that the battered nation make their currency (the bankers), the main currency of choice!

As the powers that be flourished throughout the years, and america grew as both a super-powered dynasty of economic and military might, the wheels began to come off the wagon so to speak. Other countries that had been so deviously propped up by the global elite, now had ideas of their own as to how their business was to be conducted, thus, creating a rift amongst the stronger global leaders!

To bring this all up to speed, the once great nation "America", has now been used up, economically, militarily, and morally! Nations that once bowed to the american dollar are now gathering together to make their own plans, disregarding anything the nwo has to say! Right now, china, brazil and russia are planning an economic summit, and america was "NOT" invited! The agenda is to dump the american dollar and replace all the junk bonds with another currency!

Once this happens, I don't know what our leaders have planned then to back up the bonds we have sold in exchange for our debt to foreign entities. Party time is over and the chicken has come home to roost. Obama has went on public record on Chris Matthews and stated that america is out of money!

The american state of georgia is even dumping the US dollar and starting to use only legal coins for tender. While they'll still accept the fiat currency for now, they are beginning to phase it out just like our foreign so-called frfiends are doing. I am posting the links for all that I have written about for all to read and draw your own conclusions. May God keep each and every one of you during these and the more coming troubling times ahead!

www.youtube.com... 430: Constitutional Tender Act - Franklin Sanders

Brazil, Russia, India and China are considering buying each other’s bonds and swapping currencies to lessen dependence on the U.S. dollar, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev’s top economic adviser said. www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I think the title of the post is misleading.

Most of us on ATS have taken notice.

I certainly had no doubt America was heading downhill fast for years, and I believe I quite possibly see the end our this country within my lifetime.

Perhaps it's because of timewave zero..?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Well I've seen similar posts and believe me your country is far from fallen. There seems to be many who realise what's going on and who are willing to stand up to the NWO. As a Brit I hope that good decent Americans find the courage to stand up and fight back because if a country like yours falls- a country who's civilians are armed and willing to fight- what hope is there for the rest of us. . .

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather
[]

My point of this post was directed at the general public. Of course a lot of folks here at ATS will notice, and not even all of them really have a grasp of what's really happening. I know this for I have talked with many of them here about it. They are in "denial".

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

In my hometown here, I have talked with over 50 business owners, and all say the same thing when the topic of the nwo and how it affects them and america. Their answers are always the same, they say,: well, maybe somebody will do something about it some day.

I also personally know several militia folks and retired troopers who say they will stand up when the time comes. Well, what has to happen for them to stand up? It's on record that we are broke, and our military is stretched beyond saran wrap, and our jobs are never coming back!

Once we're all broke and downtrodden, it'll be too late!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I know a lot of people here who are very aware of what is happening to the US and none of them are ATS members. Believe it or not, there are plenty of non ATSers that are aware, but are also aware that unless we all stand against this, we lose. Should enough people decide to do something I know my family and many others who would join the fight.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ahimsa

"Should enough people decide to do something I know my family and many others who would join the fight."

That's the same ole cliche' that I hear all the time! Yeah, get enough people and we'll be there! LOL, Everybody's waiting on somebody else to make the first move, and then when the move is made, the others tuck their tails and run! Trust me, I have seen this happen! I've been left out in the cold many times, standing alone while others said they had my back!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
For over 6 years now I have been doing all I can just to get people to see what is happening. If only a handful, or even only a few hundred people try to do this, I doubt it would get too far.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
To the original poster. Nice thread and S&F friend. As for those of you that propose that we do "something". What something shall we do? What if America is "falling" and somehow, someway stops at a point of equality of all? What could be the complaint? I think that many people's eyes are open to the different troubles we could see but let us see how the "leadership" deals with them before we make any plans to disrupt anything.

Ok, maybe my thinking is a little too pacifistic? IDK

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Chemley

I wouldn't have a problem with everyone being able to have medical and dental care and for no one to have to go hungry. Past that people should earn it and governments should not be allowed to steal from us to give to the rich and the lazy.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by ahimsa]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Stand up for what you see as right. Organize people like yourself, in real life, that believe in freedom against the corrupt banking institutions.

NONVIOLENT APPROACH:
Get everyone in your group to go and receive the biggest loans you can, then all default on the loans. if enough people around the nation do this, it will make them fail. Use the money from everyone's loans, pool it together and start your own community somewhere rural, with your own defenses.
I have started a small pocket in my town. it may just be a couple hundred but it is growing. groups all over the nation are gearing up for something that should have already happened. seek out a group near you and join.
But be warned and be careful, as you see on the news, the FBI, Homeland Security, and NWO are also actively seeking out these "terrorist cells"
tread softly but carry a big stick. dont let them take our freedoms laying down.

we are not afraid to lose our lives for the freedom of our families unlike alot of scared Americans nowadays, we believe in LIFE, LIBERTY, AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.

the PTB want to abolish gun ownership, its easier to control an unarmed population. If nonviolence doesnt work, we are left with only one option...

we march on DC very soon my friends...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

It hasn't fallen. It is stumbling. And a fall seems likely. But, no, it hasn't fallen on it's face or butt, yet. Strong hands can still grab onto it and return it to an upright position.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
"Give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses"

It's a recruiting sign for the New World Order's military.

China, Russia, Brazil bucking the New World Order?

They are so under the thumb and control of the New World Order it's not even funny!

The United States of America, the 13 Colonies, has never been what you have been taught to believe it once was or should be.

It was born of a conspiracy of Masons, just like the ones who gifted us with the worlds largest military recruiting sign that stands at the foot of New York Harbor, to act as a safety valve to siphon off other nation's revolutionary ellements.

Mission number one was to forge a nation out of the Wilderness and subjucate and eliminate the First Nation's indigenous peoples. Mission number two was to firmly establish the Corporate Government (The Civil War). Mission number three was to make reestablishing Israel possible (World War I and II) Mission number four is to engage all religous and national ellements in a final war to elliminate them over Israel.

Each time the New World's Army is tasked with a great fight on the World Stage it's people are first starved, tricked and decieved into the conditions that make military life and pay attractive to it's tired and poor and huddled masses.

Welcome to the 13 Colonies also known as Caesar's 13th Legion, look around you and see the fine hand of Rome in everything from your Governments edifices, your most popular religion, your law, and your currency, and then tell me what language is the inscription in that surrounds the Pyramid on the back of your One Dollar Bill, and then tell me what it says...and then know you have been set up from the word go.

Now be a good Legionaire and stop your belly aching, shine your sword and armor and tidy up that bunk...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I live in America, my part of it hasn't fallen, it hasn't any intention of doing such a stupid thing. The levels of service are just as high, we still have a massive variety of goods and services to choose from. I own my home and several others, all paid for. My income is guaranteed and all my needs and desires are met.........so what part of America is fallen?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Mission number one was to forge a nation out of the Wilderness and subjucate and eliminate the First Nation's indigenous peoples. Mission number two was to firmly establish the Corporate Government (The Civil War). Mission number three was to make reestablishing Israel possible (World War I and II) Mission number four is to engage all religous and national ellements in a final war to elliminate them over Israel.

So the whole point for this crowd is to turn the entire globe into a giant Israel and kill every single person who isnt mason or jew?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by colonpee

So the whole point for this crowd is to turn the entire globe into a giant Israel and kill every single person who isnt mason or jew?

No the whole point for this crowd is to get everyone to fight over Israel regardless.

The Jews are in fact being victimized in a way that they themselves can not see or consider.

They are sacrificed as are Christians, Muslims, and Athiests and other people of other faiths in a raging conflict that centers on Israel but spills over many borders.

Naturally the few million jewish people living in Israel are sacrificed to the plan.

It's about utilizing divide and conquer warfare to get people with differing idealogies, and competing agendas and philosophies to primarily elliminate themselves by instilling a kill or be killed mindset in each one of them.

Fairly brillian plan if you ask me, but an evil and deadly one for the people who are blind to how it's been woven into the fabric of their lives and works against all of humanity's best interest and not just the sect, or tribe, or political, ethnic or spiritual group they themselves identify with.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by colonpee

No the whole point for this crowd is to get everyone to fight over Israel regardless.

The Jews are in fact being victimized in a way that they themselves can not see or consider.

They are sacrificed as are Christians, Muslims, and Athiests and other people of other faiths in a raging conflict that centers on Israel but spills over many borders.

Naturally the few million jewish people living in Israel are sacrificed to the plan.

It's about utilizing divide and conquer warfare to get people with differing idealogies, and competing agendas and philosophies to primarily elliminate themselves by instilling a kill or be killed mindset in each one of them.

Fairly brillian plan if you ask me, but an evil and deadly one for the people who are blind to how it's been woven into the fabric of their lives and works against all of humanity's best interest and not just the sect, or tribe, or political, ethnic or spiritual group they themselves identify with.

So they sit and watch/sportsbet while we all kill ourselves and each other over essentially who owns the 'holy land' in the name of the boogeyman god...

question is, is this a covert continuation of 'Manifest Destiny'?

[edit on 17-6-2009 by colonpee]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
[]

My point of this post was directed at the general public. Of course a lot of folks here at ATS will notice, and not even all of them really have a grasp of what's really happening. I know this for I have talked with many of them here about it. They are in "denial".

We are not in denial, but Change requires 3 components. One of the components is enough dissatisfaction with the status quo. At the current time, a lot of people are still satisfied. Things are getting bad, but they are bad enough yet!

I am one of the ones still waiting. I would love to get it over with, but my current lifestyle is still pretty good. I don't want to subject my wife and kids to any undue hardship until it becomes inevitable.

Another component is a clear vision of "what" or "how" things will change. We don't have that yet either. If there was a clear picture of a better Federal Government, less litigation in society, less regulation on individuals, more and better education for the kids, equal healthcare for all, etc. I think we would all jump on board in a second.

That clear picture doesn't exist yet, so we just put on hand over our hats, and one over our nuts, and wait a little longer!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
[]

We are not in denial, but Change requires 3 components. One of the components is enough dissatisfaction with the status quo. At the current time, a lot of people are still satisfied. Things are getting bad, but they are bad enough yet!

I am one of the ones still waiting. I would love to get it over with, but my current lifestyle is still pretty good. I don't want to subject my wife and kids to any undue hardship until it becomes inevitable.

Another component is a clear vision of "what" or "how" things will change. We don't have that yet either. If there was a clear picture of a better Federal Government, less litigation in society, less regulation on individuals, more and better education for the kids, equal healthcare for all, etc. I think we would all jump on board in a second.

That clear picture doesn't exist yet, so we just put one hand over our hats, and one over our nuts, and wait a little longer!

[edit on 17-6-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by colonpee

question is, is this a covert continuation of 'Manifest Destiny'?

It is a covert continuation ingeniously made to look like Manifest Destiny.

Because the Bible was literally written as this covert plan with this outcome in mind once population and technology could make such a thing possible and published as religion to prepare acceptance for it it is both a covert plan to those carrying it out, and manifest destiny for those who believe in the scriptures.

It is just the latter have no idea that their idea of manifest destiny has not one thing to do with G-d or spirituality but simply a plan by man willing to use their own beliefs against them and to determined to do so to that end.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join