It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anna Nicole Smith: The Case Reviewed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by Skyfloating

What is your theory as to why she was specifically choose? Random or otherwise?

If looking from an MKULTRA perspective then she would probably be reffered to as a 'Red Dress Program' ( seems to be connected to Satanic rituals, the virgin sacrifice idea )or maybe 'Butterfly' (I may be getting these terms mixed up). Fitting a certain architypes like Marylin Monroe they are trained to use sexuality in a very manipulative way. If you see pop stars or models with checkerboard floors, pyramids, one eye in darkness, flash bulb cameras in music videos then they are likely to be RDP.

For example....Our Mickey Mouse Club favourites Britney and Christina...

Why do we care so much about "stars"? They are here to distract us.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I can't wait for you to review the Michael Jackson case! I hope no one takes offense to this. I'm a fan of his too. I think the lawyer knows or has reasonable suspicions.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

Perhaps I will, but to me it seems like he just died. So many factors that were stacked against him, that if anyone murdered him that would stupid. Because he was actually dieing anyway, all they had to do was wait. He was not going to stay alive much longer. Thank You for the suggestiona nd the kind words, if I do I will dedicate that one to you

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Just giving my old thread a bump for all intensive purposes. I would like new and fresh eyes to look at this and maybe add more info. Come on ladies and gentlemen this is one of my favorite case reviews!
I know all of you have something to add to her mysterious death.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
UPDATE: Stern is still awaiting a trial and the doctors are also awaiting a trial. However, things sound bad for bad. I wonder if the Prosectution has a better case than what they think?

I’m sorry—but this entire drama and death of Anna Nicloe’s son, Daniel, and now Anna Nicole’s death with Howard K. Stern still claiming paternity to her baby, reeks of obvious foul play to me.
MSN

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Great review..... TheMyth Man!

I'm a bit late with my reply on this one but alas here i am.... I think i'd have to put it down as assisted suicide and what you have about her son being the one who would have inherited Anna's Estate also leads me to be believe that he too was suspiciously assisted..... i could be wrong in Daniels case but with Nicole it looks very suspicious.....

All for the love of money ay?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Any updates on this Myth ?

I see this one is OLD NEWS but surely something new has come to light since 2009 right ?

My 2 cents ..ok 50 cents worth

I agree that Stern used Nicole ...but I dont believe he was capable of murder (at least not outright) he may be the one who got the drugs and administered them and I am pretty sure he could have wished she would die someday soon so he could inherit her money .BUT I watched her on a her show (not much because I couldnt take her sadness ..it hurt my heart for her) and I saw her everytime she did an interview etc and she was always ...always FRIED on pain pills .I know because I lived with people who were as addicted as she was and would get just as messed up as she did .My family members and friends that I know who was addicted are always messed up on them (they look for more every couple hours like a junkie does before their high wears off they have to have more in hand for the next dose.).

I have to agree with the poster who posted this too ...........
[There is injectable forms of methadone available by prescription. Also I disagree with the doctors reports that "abusers don't take handfuls of pills at once to get high", when a tolerance develops users have been reported to take up to 8-10 Vicodin, Percocet, and others at once. Also, Oxycontin, a powerful extended release form of the same drug in Percocet (oxycodone) is taken in amounts of 2,3, or 4 pills at once by high tolerant abusers. They either inject, chew, or insufflate them. Abusers who are opiate naive however will take only one or two pills at once. Also methadone is gaining popularity in recreational use as of late due to its long acting and potent effects compared to hydrocodone and oxycodone, even morphine.]

They do take way more than they should every time they take them.
I have seen my brothers take four or five pills at one time and take four or five more a few hours later .and get so smashed (drinking with it) that you could not even understand a word they said and they would fall down constantly from being so messed up .
My brothers have taken pills this way since they were about seventeen (one is passed away but was forty eight ) and my younger brother is still alive (not7 sure how) but still taking pills like they are hourly treats.
(PS >>>I am a complete anti pill person just from watching what pills do to people ..especially PAIN PILLS )

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Simplynoone]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

As far as I know their has been no recent developments, but I will continue to look and when something pops up I will post it and let you know as well!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
She was such a beautiful woman in her heyday.... So tragic that she fell so hard in later life. I guess sometimes that world just gets to be too much to handle for many, and they just lose touch with reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join