It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anna Nicole Smith: The Case Reviewed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Kudo's on #3.

This, just as interesting as the first two.

Chandra Levy would be an interesting modern day case to take a look at.

It does seem to have come to an end with the arrest of the alleged "Transient Rapist."

It always seemed that coat-over-the-shoulder-smiling Gary, who was on an intelligence committee could have easily been the guilty party.

Another would be the Lacy Petersen case.

Perhaps enough time has passed that a dispassionate investigation could be done.

I'm still of the opinion that Scott didn't do it.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Desert Dawg

Thanks for the kind words I will be sure to look into those cases and they will probably be used in the future. So stay tuned!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Found this:

Anna Nicole Smith was murdered by Howard K. Stern, lawyers claim!

LINK

Also to show how Howard had spent Anna's money:

She was upset that he never gave her any privacy, and one day, she took all of his keys away. He had to start knocking when he came over.? He also had to stop spending her cash! “She got really pissed off about how much of her money he was spending, so she put him on a limited access debit card with an allowance of $500 a day!?

Interesting, yet more evidence..

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Found some more news:

The quantity of methadone found in Smith's body indicated the ingestion of a large dose in a short time - something Dr. Lee Hern said, during testimony, was not consistent with the usual behavior of abusers.

"It's not common for people in recreational use to take large quantities all at once," Hern said. "In my study of drug abuse patients people don't take such a quantity of pills to get high. They take one or two and if the effects are not there they may take more."

Smith, according to Hern, showed no signs of methadone tolerance, meaning he was not a heavy user of the drug, and would therefore not have needed such a large dose to achieve the desired effect.
Hern all-but-discounted the possibility that Smith knowingly took the pills. To establish suicide, Hern said the case would need proof of "self destructive statements or suicidal thoughts heard by people that were close to [Smith]." There is no such evidence.

Hern then outlined how methadone could be dissolved in a liquid to mask its taste, meaning a person could take eight tablets - the number Smith is believed to have ingested - without even knowing it.

"So what we are left with is homicide," Hern flatly stated.

Howard K. Stern flushed methadone tablets down a toilet shortly after Smith's body was discovered.

LINK

Howard k. Stern was FLUSHING methadone down a toilet! What. The implications of this are huge. HUGE!

Although he was found to have taken as many as eight tablets, these could have been dissolved in a liquid that could "camouflage" their taste, the court heard.
The inquest was also told that Howard K Stern appeared to have flushed away two white tablets that fell out of Daniel's clothing after his death.

More evidence of a coverup

What a shame. The rabbit hole is coming to an end...

[edit on Jun 17th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

I hadn't realised that she was on methadone, that is a very nasty drug, nastier than the one it is supposed to help you get free of. Did she have a history of heroin or morphine addiction?

Then there are the syringes. Methadone creates all sorts of other problems when injected.

When injecting Methadone, only pills have the least-dangerous cautions although it can easily cause collapsed veins, bruising, swelling and possibly other harmful effects. Methadone pills often contain talc[10][11] that, when injected, produces a swarm of tiny solid particles in the blood, causing numerous minor blood clots. These particles cannot be filtered out before injection, and will accumulate in the body over time, especially in the lungs and eyes, producing various complications such as pulmonary hypertension, an irreversible and progressive disease.[12][13][14] Methadose/Methadone should not be injected either.[15] While it has been done in extremely diluted concentrations, reports of cardiac arrest have been reported as well as damaged veins from sugar and other ingredients (Sugar-Free syrups also should not be injected). Oral medication offers safety, simplicity and represents a step away from injection-based drug abuse in those recovering from addiction. U.S. federal regulations require the oral form in addiction treatment programs.

en.wikipedia.org...

And all that is in addition to the toxic effects of taking methadone in the prescribed manner.

Is there an autopsy report available? I presume not if the case is ongoing, but I'm wondering what sort of state her veins were in. If she was injecting or being injected with methodone that was meant for oral administration then it would be up there as a prime suspect as to cause. Nothin else that she was taking was as toxic, and if anything the methodone makes everything more lethal in combination.

I can't understand why she would be on methadone, was she on a rehab programme of any kind?

[edit on 17-6-2009 by KilgoreTrout]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

The Autopsy report is somewhere in the large three posts OP..lol.. Its on the third post under the suicide section. But Methadone and her addiction to opiates are real or so they said. I still think Howard was brainwashing her, theres just too much shawdowy details around that man.

But if I remember correctly she stopped taking drugs when she was pregnant and even her personal nurse stated this was a fact. So I am not entirely sure. Howard was giving her methadone, the butt injects for a fever and of course all 11+ other drugs...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
There is injectable forms of methadone available by prescription. Also I disagree with the doctors reports that "abusers don't take handfuls of pills at once to get high", when a tolerance develops users have been reported to take up to 8-10 Vicodin, Percocet, and others at once. Also, Oxycontin, a powerful extended release form of the same drug in Percocet (oxycodone) is taken in amounts of 2,3, or 4 pills at once by high tolerant abusers. They either inject, chew, or insufflate them. Abusers who are opiate naive however will take only one or two pills at once. Also methadone is gaining popularity in recreational use as of late due to its long acting and potent effects compared to hydrocodone and oxycodone, even morphine.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Just running back through to look for the link to the autopsy report and I noticed that she was also being prescribed opiates... Her doctor was, at best, criminally negligible.

I think also in the video that Stern said she was taking a small amount of methadone during her pregnancy. Her baby was born without dependency, which suggests to me that she was receiving excellent medical care for her obviously excessive habit to be so well managed during that time, keeping her functioning and baby safe. That same attention to detail cannot be seen prior to her death. Has it been considered that Anna-Nicole may have been suffering from post-partum depression?

I'm not sure brain washing was necessary. The Clown Video suggests to me a certain pliancy or willingness to distance herself from reality. She seemed very malleable.

Anyway...I was looking for the autopsy report I believe...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

According to her Nurse, the amount of Methadone used was like nothing. But hey it is methadone so any MG is something. But anyway, this willingness I am not sure about. Annas Mothers Virgie and the people around her stated that Howard was controling her. That she had lost her light. And to be quite honest, what better way to take control than when someone is suffering from Post Pardum Depression or Post Traumatic Stress disorder. It is rather easy, to take control of someones mind during that time and reprogram it. Howard was seen giving Methadone to Daniel and then seen flushing unused Methadone pills down the toilet. He was also around during both deaths. Never available for comment after any of the deaths. Tried to get married to her 20 days after Daniel died, to get custody of Dannylynn and if he had succedded he would have gotten all the money. There are just so many things pointing to him, thats how I came to the Conclusion of murder. But then again, it could have been an accidnetal overdose, but I doubt it. She would not have been so careless...

And your right, this was not seen prior to death. It makes one think of what the hell was going on?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

You made me think of something. What if Methadone was placed in the injection at a huge dose? Also is I heard that it could have been possible that Daniel was killed by a spiked drink. The spike was Methadone, which would have been non-tasteable (Is that a word? anyway) and could have explained the high dose of a Methdone found in Daniel. Could the same have been done to Anna, but lets say another drug was used, what in your opinion would the drug have been if it were to be Drank, Injected, or Orally taken (and if it was orally taken, could it have been a stronger dose than she was used to?).

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Fantastic work! Its clear Stern was behind all of Anna's problems, and

her's and Daniel's death! The meds were in his name, he filled the

scripts, using his cohert Dr.'s to get them, Im a nurse, no ethical Dr.

would perscribe that many pills, or combinations, these are all controlled

drugs, they are usually carefully perscribed, under a Dr.'s suppervision!!

none of that took place in this case. I would love to have you, do a

story on Princess Diana, that was another tradegy!!

Im hooked, would love to hear more. STAR AND FLAG, thankyou so much!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Tablet form methadone is commonly mixed with Kool Aid in methadone clinics for ease of ingestion and to deter 'cheeking' of the drug. So there is multiple ways that a large dosage of methadone could be laced into a drink. Alcoholic drinks especially would conceal any taste. Methadone is freely soluble in alcohol and chloroform, as well as soluble in water. It has no odor and is a white crystalline substance in appearance. Because it is a hydrochloride salt it has no distinct taste to speak of, although it does have a taste it is not bitter. Methadone is also a schedule two controlled substance in the USA and requires a hand written prescription with triplicates, as well a valid 2 letter and seven digit DEA number.

As far as another drug that could have been used...

If Anna was highly opiate tolerant, which I assume she was then a few drugs, if delivered in high doses could induce a lethal dosage. Hydromorphone (Dilaudid), fentanyl citrate (Durgesic), and possibly a high dosage of oxycodone concentrate(20mg/ml) liquid suspension (Oxyfast). The first two drugs, Dilaudid and Duragesic(common brand names) are some of the most potent narcotics currently available. In fact fentanyl is 80- 100 times more potent than morphine and around 4-10 times more potent than heroin. It is the most potent narcotic analgesic that is prescribed for pain and is effective at most severe pain at levels of 200 UgH (micrograms, or 2 tenths a milligram) Any of those three could be given in small but very lethal doses and would easy be laced into a drink.

[edit on 6/17/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Wow that is AWESOME. You have provided yet more evidence that the theory of murder could have happened. But lets make this even more interesting:

Would any of those drugs cause a fever the night before?

Glad to have you aboard mate. And keep up the fine work...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by truth/seeker

Awesome, I will do Princess Di soon. So stay tuned. I have some interesting cases coming up next that will hopefully, lead to new investigations.
Again, thanks for the kind words.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Although it is possible to exhibit a fever in overdose scenarios at that point in an overdose other signs would be noticed, like dilated pupils, slow and shallow breathing, excessive sweating, extreme nausea, loss of consciousness, and more. A fever is more commonly associated with opioid withdrawal symptoms, especially in methadone and other stronger opiates. It is possible that the night before Anna was having major withdrawals from methadone and took or was administered too many and thus overdosed.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

According to the Autopsy and written reports. She was suffering from Phenomia, Flu and Bacterial Infection and the Bacterial infection was really bad that night so they had to adminster the shots to the butt. Now with that would that mean or is it possible that the Shot could have been laced? With an untraceable drug to induce an overdose? Just curious.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Any opiate would have been seen in the toxicology, how long after her death was the toxicology report taken?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

If I remember correctly they took a toxicology report two days after, however! They had to redo the report do to an error I believe, and that took around 7 days. I could be wrong, but I believe it happened that way. How long would it take for a drug to become invisible?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Most opiates (except methadone, which is detectable for 10 days) are out of your system in detectable amounts in no more than 3 days MAX. What were the levels of methadone in her system?

[edit on 6/17/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I just asked and it was stated that there were small amounts of Methadone, however, it may specifically say in the Autopsy report. But I found this:

The 3rd week, they got the toxicology reports back, and found the high levels of chloral hydrate and metabolites, along with many other drugs, but not necessarily toxic levels of any one drug. Final cause of death is an accidental drug overdose, with contributing causes being her infectious abcesses, a viral intestinal infection and possibly the flu.

LINK

However, this goes against the offical autopsy which stated she died due to an overdose of a cocktail of drugs. I also find it funny that the people (Her nurse and her doctors- who were working for Howard) did not find anything wrong with her before, no abcese, I do understand that it would be difficult ot find or see in the butt region. Yet! They knew she had an issue on her butt, but didn't check it out? I mean what kind of doctors are they. Also what doctor would prescribe such drugs to a person with a low enough immune system? I know they could have provided safer drugs. The Doctors, the nurse, Howard, so much confusion and a lot of evidence that needs to be placed in the correct spots of the puzzle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join