It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make Gangstalking/Gaslighting a terrorist criminal act now.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
IS THIS A JOKE???

www.youtube.com...

GO TO THIS GUYS YOUTUBE ACCOUNT!!!

Can Paranoia actually get to this level?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

personally i think its a joke. i think the OP is just being a troll. the only problem is, on this site hes not too much more extreme than what you can find here normally.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Stil going I see...

I checked out the youtube account... it's worth everyone interested in this to take a look, so much incoherence.

I thought Satanists and Masons weren't that likely to be teaming up, or do they form a MegaSatMas or something, like one of the bad guys from Power Rangers?

It was interesting, a few of the youtube comments were urging "get help".

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I keep trying to tell you people gangstalking is real, oh well.......

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
mastermind77:

I'm posting this here since I see your most recent thread got closed.

If you feel that you have too many enemies in your town - why not just move away?

If a smaller town isn't working out for you, then move to a big city, where there's no possible way your enemies can prevent you from living life to the fullest. Find lots of new ways to have fun and enjoy yourself. Meet lots of new people and make new friends.

And most importantly - GET LAID! Get yourself a girlfriend. You know, there's nothing like a nice, fresh naked woman to take your mind off all that harassment

The best revenge against these people is to simply live a fun and fulfilling life. They're trying to ruin your life with all their harassment - so don't let them!!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
www.raven1.net...

This booklet explains this crime of organized stalking and electronic harassment. I wish Mastermind would stop airing his dirty laundry on this forum...this is not the place for it as he is not educated about this crime and how the stalker groups can manipulate the victim into thinking all sorts of strange things..including who the victim thinks is stalking them.

These stalking groups are masters in manipulating the targets reality.

Yes most of us targets are attacked by directed energy weapons (DEWs) and I can tell you that the weapons are far more effective on the human body when the victim is in a constant state of fight flight..When we are constantly experiencing the fight-flight response, the Hypothalamus is stimulated, a chemical change occurs in the body and the weapons attacks are then far more severe.

Here are just a few of the patents out there that could very well have landed in the wrong hands.

USP # 6,506,148 (January 14, 2003) Nervous System Manipulation by EM Fields from Monitors Loos, Hendricus Abstract --- Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near 1/2 Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be imbedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity.

USP # 6,488,617 (December 3, 2002) Method and Device for Producing a Desired Brain State Katz, Bruce Abstract --- A method and device for the production of a desired brain state in an individual contain means for monitoring and analyzing the brain state while a set of one or more magnets produce fields that alter this state. A computational system alters various parameters of the magnetic fields in order to close the gap between the actual and desired brain state. This feedback process operates continuously until the gap is minimized and/or removed.

USP # 6,487,531 (November 26, 2002) Signal Injection Coupling into the Human Vocal Tract... Tosaya, Carol Abstract --- A means and method are provided for enhancing or replacing the natural excitation of the human vocal tract by artificial excitation means, wherein the artificially created acoustics present additional spectral, temporal, or phase data useful for (1) enhancing the machine recognition robustness of audible speech or (2) enabling more robust machine-recognition of relatively inaudible mouthed or whispered speech. The artificial excitation (a) may be arranged to be audible or inaudible, (b) may be designed to be non-interfering with another user's similar means, (c) may be used in one or both of a vocal content-enhancement mode or a complimentary vocal tract-probing mode, and/or (d) may be used for the recognition of audible or inaudible continuous speech or isolated spoken commands.

USP # 6,430,443 (August 6, 2002) Method and Apparatus for Treating Auditory Hallucinations Karell, Manuel Abstract --- Stimulating one or more vestibulocochlear nerves or cochlea or cochlear regions will treat, prevent and control auditory hallucinations.

USP # 6,426,919 (July 30, 2002) Portable and Hand-Held Device for Making Humanly Audible Sounds... Gerosa, William Abstract --- A portable and hand-held device for making humanly audible sounds responsive to the detecting of ultrasonic sounds. The device includes a hand-held housing and circuitry that is contained in the housing. The circuitry includes a microphone that receives the ultrasonic sound, a first low voltage audio power amplifier that strengthens the signal from the microphone, a second low voltage audio power amplifier that further strengthens the signal from the first low voltage audio power amplifier, a 7-stage ripple carry binary counter that lowers the frequency of the signal from the second low voltage audio power amplifier so as to be humanly audible, a third low voltage audio power amplifier that strengthens the signal from the 7-stage ripple carry binary counter, and a speaker that generates a humanly audible sound from the third low voltage audio power amplifier.
USP # 6,292,688 (September 18, 2001) Method and Apparatus for Analyzing Neurological Response to Emotion-Inducing Stimuli Patton, Richard Abstract --- A method of determining the extent of the emotional response of a test subject to stimului having a time-varying visual content, for example, an advertising presentation. The test subject is positioned to observe the presentation for a given duration, and a path of communication is established between the subject and a brain wave detector/analyzer. The intensity component of each of at least two different brain wave frequencies is measured during the exposure, and each frequency is associated with a particular emotion. While the subject views the presentation, periodic variations in the intensity component of the brain waves of each of the particular frequencies selected is measured. The change rates in the intensity at regular periods during the duration are also measured. The intensity change rates are then used to construct a graph of plural coordinate points, and these coordinate points graphically establish the composite emotional reaction of the subject as the presentation continues.

I have a list of 100 such patents..I will not post them all here.

Mastermind needs to get an education about this crime before he goes spewing out his experiences..Mastermind is not helping our cause to expose this crime by being on this forum..this is not the place..there are forums for multiple stalking victims..do a search mastermind..I have suggested this before..you need to study this crime and network with other targets so that you WILL in the future be an effective activist.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

moving does not help..I moved from Edmonton Alberta to Nanaimo BC only to have the stalking and harassment follow me..This crime has been perpetrated against me for 16 years...there is no escaping this crime that is perpetrated against us...Unless you move to the top of the Rocky mountains or some other remote uncivilized area with no cell towers, no electricity etc.

There is no escaping this, but there are coping methods if the target learns such coping methods by joining a forum that is exclusively for targets..However, we do have to deal with perp infiltrators on our forums who like to disburse dis-info or create havoc on such forums so that they can divide and conquer. The powers that be do not want a strong activist out there spreading the word that this is a real crime.

I am such an activist and as a result of my activism, I have found 12 targets in my city alone and I have also found targets in neigbouring cities. Within the groups of targets I have found, 2 of them have also discovered more targets. This crime is bigger than most people can wrap their heads around and it is time for the general public to acknowledge that this crime does exist and we are attacked by DEWs.

Here is a History Channel video I like to pass onto Joe public in the hopes that the un-informed public might at least open their mind to the possibility of human attacks by energy weapons....some of us targets are also killed or tortured so severely that they commit suicide.

The invisible Machine-Electromagnetic warfare
video.google.ca...

Take note in this film at how long we as humans have had this technology.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by iamcanadian2]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Yes, this crime is real and if the reader will do just a little research, they too will see that we speak the truth

I am female by the way and I do not hide my identity as I am determined to do my part to expose this crime and I do want other targets to contact me. I have been on many a radio talk show locally as well as a couple of US radio stations discussing this crime that is perpetrated against millions globally.
Here is my website..please check out the many links I have..

osnanaimo.org...

there is a link on my site to a forum that is good for targets to join so they may gain education about this crime and learn how to cope. There are many such forums out there on the net in all languages in all countries.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by iamcanadian2

Listen, I do think it's entirely possible that these "DEW"s exist, but I think you are only harming your cause when you start talking about being targeted with them.

Why on earth would the CIA, or NSA or NRO or whoever it is that has these weapons, be wasting their time torturing ordinary harmless citizens with them? Don't you think they have better things to be doing with their time, like fight Terrorists, or Islamic Extremists, or the Russians, or the Chinese or the Yakuza or whatever?

I respect what you're doing, but you're only going to lose credibility when you start talking about these DEWs.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
My problem with gangstalking is, that it would seem much quicker and cheaper for the targets to just be eliminated "accidentally"...

If you look at the dust that gets stirred-up when say the Colonel in charge of scrambling the jets on 9/11 dies in an accident? Who's gonna bat an eyelid, certainly in conspiracy or media circles when an average guy has an accident.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The only reason i would guess that DEW'S are being used on civilians is because there test subjects much like MKULTRA was.

Also if they did start killing all the people who were gangstalked, that would be alot of people and would be noticed.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm not saying I disbelieve gangstalking, I'm not saying I believe it either... I just think logistically, the amount of people that would need to be involved would be a complete nightmare to coordinate/pay etc - it sounds like an Orwellian-admin nightmare.

Honestly though how many victims of gangstalking do you think there are and how many people do you think it would take to stalk them? People die all the time, so I don't think that any amount that would be noticeable could be conceived more noticeable than all the gangstalkers it would take.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Statistics show that one in a hundred people are gangstalked according to some studying i'v done on the topic.

As far as how many people are involved with the stalking, i would say anywhere between five to fifity people, but i'v heard storys of more then fifity before, also remember let's just say it's five people doing it, through illusion they could make it look like alot more.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Ok, well according to the US Census Bureau that's a population of 306,811,327 - so if that's 1 in a hundred being stalked, we're looking at 3068,113 people in the US being gangstalked, by 76,702,831 people at a conservative estimate.

I've given a 7 hour working day, 4 days a week and 46 weeks a year (no paid holidays for the gangstalkers). Which comes to a total budget of...
$273,184,805,560.80 - I used the lowest minimum wage figure I could find which was $2.65... Even halfing that figure takes it to $136,592,402,780.40, which seems like an awful lot of money - is California paying for it?

*Bear in mind it's 6am where I am and I really should get some sleep, so I could have made a boo boo somewhere with the figures...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
To be honest i don't think most of these people are even getting paid, they feel it's there civic duty or some bull crap.

Take a peek at this book it offers alot of insight about this topic.

www.raven1.net...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Where in the thread have I discredited myself? and why if I am attacked by directed energy weapons should I shut up about it and NOT discuss directed energy weapon attacks? Does this topic offend you?

The majority of us targets are all attacked by weapons and some are just more extremely attacked than others. I am one of the lucky ones and I can cope with the attacks and I fight to expose this crap because of the many who are horribly tortured and have been killed.

Do you know that some of the Jews who were interned escaped and when they returned to their villages and reported the atrocities that the Nazi's were doing to the the Jews and others..no one believed them..

Below is an article just published by Wired. This is the man that I interviewed on my podcast on Sunday..James Walbert. He was fortunate in that he was able to get much proof that he was attacked by weapons. His success is a breakthrough for us targets. He is not finished in court and he is going to take his perpetrator and the police to court. He is still under extreme attack now even though he got a court order stopping all harassment and DEW attacks. Walberts perpetrator is not the CIA , the FBI nor the NSA or the police for that matter. His perpetrator was a past business associate. These weapons can easily be found or obtained or even made by a technical person. These weapons have fallen into the hands of criminals. The police are enabling this to happen to citizens. I am positive you will see lawsuits accusing the police of not doing their job to protect us from these atrocities. Right now the police have been instructed to ignore anyone who claims to have multiple stalkers or complaints of DEW attacks...and if we do not go away, the police have been instructed to take us to the nearest psych ward.
The RCMP here in my city tried to do this to me but they failed as I have witnesses who have seen the groups of people stalking me and I am believed wholeheartedly that this crime is being perpetrated against me..Like I said I am one of the lucky targets..if there is such a thing.

These atrocities are now beginning to become public and I thank GOD for that.

Here is the Wired article about James Walbert published July 1, 2009

www.wired.com...

Late last year, James Walbert went to court, to stop his former business associate from blasting him with mind-altering electromagnetic radiation. Walbert told the Sedgwick County, Kansas panel that Jeremiah Redford threatened him with “jolts of radiation” after a disagreement over a business deal. Later, Walbert, said, he began feeling electric shock sensations, hearing electronically generated tones, and getting popping and ringing sounds in his ears. On December 30th, the court decided in Walbert’s favor, and issued a first-of-its-kind order of protection, banning Redford from using “electronic means” to further harass Walbert. No, seriously.

I recently took part in a BBC Radio 4 program, which took a light-hearted look into the “the real Manchurian Candidate” — and examined whether there is any truth in stories of mind control. It gave me a chance to talk about exotic non-lethal weapon concepts like the so-called telepathic raygun, the system which beams sound directly into your skull, and the “voice of god” talking fireball. Most of these projects are just lab experiments, or examples of Powerpoint engineering. But in some legal, policy, and business circles, electromagnetic brain assaults are being taken seriously.

Walbert’s cause is supported by Jim Guest, a Republican member of the Missouri House of Representatives. He’s working on proposed legislation to addresses electronic harassment, including a bill against the forced implantation of RFID chips.
The U.N. is also now taking the possibility of electromagnetic terrorism against people seriously. And for the first time this year’s European Symposium on Non-lethal Weapons included a session on the social implications of non-lethal weapons, with specific reference to “privacy-invasive remote interrogation and behavioral influence applications.” Those who believe they are being targeted are getting a bit of official recognition.

For some, this opens up a new business opportunity. There are already quite a few companies out there offering “Technical Surveillance Counter Measures,” or sweeps to determine if you are the victim of electronic harassment. As well detecting the usual bugging devices, they can check if you are being covertly bombarded by microwaves which may be the cause of “headache, eye irritation, dizziness, nausea, skin rash, facial swelling, weakness, fatigue, pain in joints and/or muscles, buzzing/ringing in ears.”

Much of this trade may come from people with symptoms caused by something less exotic than high-tech military hardware. But companies will no doubt be willing to sell them expensive protection measures, anyway. And as awareness of these developing technology projects increases, we are likely to be hearing a lot more about “electronic harassment,” “gang stalking” and the like over the next few years.

And there is also likely to be what folklorists call “Ostension,” or acting out. Now that there are so many websites explaining how easy it is to harass people by zapping them with a modified microwave oven, sooner or later someone is bound to try it.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by iamcanadian2]

[edit on 2-7-2009 by iamcanadian2]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamcanadian2

Where in the thread have I discredited myself? and why if I am attacked by directed energy weapons should I shut up about it and NOT discuss directed energy weapon attacks? Does this topic offend you?

Sorry, I was confusing these "DEW"s with the kind of energy weapons that Tom Bearden talks about - "Tesla Howitzers" and all that. Which only very elite black ops military units would have.

I had a look at your link and now I understand what you mean. Scary stuff. I don't think this has ever happened to me, but if it has happened to you, I am truly sorry.....

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

No problem....just the response to this thread helps to keep it active and thus we get more exposure about this crime against humanity.

thank you

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

Originally posted by iamcanadian2

Sorry, I was confusing these "DEW"s with the kind of energy weapons that Tom Bearden talks about - "Tesla Howitzers" and all that. Which only very elite black ops military units would have.

I had a look at your link and now I understand what you mean. Scary stuff. I don't think this has ever happened to me, but if it has happened to you, I am truly sorry.....

You know that anything is for sale for a price. The technology is out there and it too is for sale for a price. These weapons have fallen in to the hands of extremists groups..home grown terrorists.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

yes through illusion the perpetrators can make it appear to the target that more people are involved in their harassment. This is done by spreading slander about the target in the community. Such slander regularly includes that the target is a pedophile, a drug dealer, a terrorist or 'crazy' and needs to be watched.

False files are created about the target and these false files are then distributed in the community. When the slander begins to circulate within the targets community, many of the targets neighbors/friends/family without much coercion do start to treat the target with condemnation. This tactic of spreading slander is most effective in co-opting many community volunteers to jump on the harassment band wagon. The people who are co-opted in this way are not paid and in fact the majority of the perpetrators are un-paid community volunteers. I call these perpetrators 'grossly misinformed' and they can be made to have a look at what they are doing through effective activism in the targets respective community.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join