It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazil Finds New Strain of H1N1 Virus--Worst-Case Scenario Becoming Real Now!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
In 1918, most folks were away from the nearest hospital...and the nearest hospital could be barely even be called that.

Wasn't like they had Tamiflu, or over the counter remedies for symptoms, or the knowledge of treatment options beyond midwife folklore.

It's still the flu, and just like any other flu, the young, old, and/or weak are most at risk and should pay close attention during this, but the vast majority of us likely wouldn't know this flu from any other if we had it, and we'd take care of it in just the same way.

I realize it's at 6 (Pandemic) right now, but I still feel this is getting an awful lot of hype (and no doubt, a lot of folks are getting some funding out of the scare tactics).....

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
my only question is how long till this is linked with global warming... erm, climate change...no, i mean the deteriorating atmosphere...

there is grant money in proof of that correlation - anyone with me?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Amen warrenb!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The black plague maybe so to speak. Black spots from pools of coagulated blood under the skin? Im sure Rumsfeld and Tamiflu sales reps are happy!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Maybe ur right but dont you think it is wise to keep an eye on all swine flu new related? You cant be sure of what could happen, everything is possible, dont forget that.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Now it kindda resemble the 1918 Spanish Flue does it? Hopefully it's not gonna come out as bad.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by IntelRetard

I can't help but think that this is exactly what 'they' wanted. Not only will we be forced to get a vaccine with who knows what in it. It will weaken the population and begin to kill some of us off. It will also mean more money for them.

What are the true origins of this virus? Lab perhaps. Perhaps due to the genetic makeup of the fast-spreading H1N1 strain of influenza -- which strangely includes genetic elements from bird flu, swine flu and human flu spreading three continents -- there is considerable speculation that the origins of this virus may be man-made. It would line up with the Illuminati Agenda after all.

Could the genetic makeup of the virus be a possible indicator of its origins?

This article is written by Mike Adams, the Health Range: From Naturalnews.com

This is rather astonishing to realize, because for this to have been a natural combination of viral fragments, it means an infected bird from North America would have had to infect pigs in Europe, then be re-infected by those some pigs with an unlikely cross-species mutation that allowed the bird to carry it again, then that bird would have had to fly to Asia and infected pigs there, and those Asian pigs then mutated the virus once again (while preserving the European swine and bird flu elements) to become human transmittable, and then a human would have had to catch that virus from the Asian pigs -- in Mexico! -- and spread it to others. (This isn't the only explanation of how it could have happened, but it is one scenario that gives you an idea of the complexity of such a thing happening).

???????

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Egyptia]

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
As far as im concerned, The virus is man made and The first H1N1 outbreak was to see how humans reacted. and this new one is too make it more lethal because with their other test they would work out some kinks you know.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Yes the mortality rate is low now. But hang in there, the NWO secret labs are working around the clock to correct this. Baxter may have it any day now. sheesh.

And your evidence for this?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I don't get why this is so complicated for some people

1. Pandemics typically operate in 2 waves. An initial wave that can happen at anytime or any season, and a second far more virulent wave that comes in the winter

2. The weaker strains will die out over the summer/fall and leave the strong strains for the winter

3. This h1n1 is not being overblown, it is very scary how fast it's spreading

4. You need not be worried today, 163 deaths is low, you need to be worried if it survives the summer and makes it to the winter... then we will see a LOT more deaths.

Or... we might see none. It could not mutant into a strain that is more deadly. Only the divine know, or something like that.

They wanted to keep it as contained as they could so it had less opertunites to mutant, they lost control of it and now it's spreading everywhere.... more spread, more chances for mutation.

You do the math, and the homework. This could be very bad, and it could be fine

But don't say it's fear mongering or whatever (and believe me, I hate brainwashing as much as the next guy) because it's just not. It was public awareness to try and slow the spread and reduce the risk of mutation. It failed.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Let's all worry about it. This is, after all, what many ATS posters want most.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by KIRKSTERUK

+1

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ciphor

I agree. To do nothing and ignore the situation is ignorant, especially if you have children. It's not fear mongering, it's being responsible for the protection of yourself and your family. If you don't protect them who will?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Staringintoinfinity

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I don't live life irrationally, as though the world is coming to an end. But, I have made preparations for various SHTF scenarios.

While I feel goofy having to prepare for a potential quarantine in my own home, I'd much rather know that my vitals can be available to me.

We all saw what can happen during major disasters in New Orleans. I will never trust the government to help me quickly. I will do whatever it takes to be as prepared as possible for my family and I.

I have no shame in this either.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This is strange. Strange timing. Strange location. Hmmmm.

This afternoon, the human resource department at NBC in New York sent out a bulk email to staffers warning them that a couple of employees at 30 Rockefeller Plaza have come down with the flu.

From the email:

"Recently, like many other companies, we had a few NBCU New York employees diagnosed with independent cases of the flu. In these cases, the employees quickly sought medical attention and went home immediately after diagnosis, thereby limiting any possible exposure. They are all recovering well."
www.observer.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CINY8
reply to post by star in a jar

Your post reminded me of this other thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for the heads up, It's interesting how the person who died had an stroke soon after being discharged, and someone with another account of someone who vomited up blood and dying, which are the two biggest effects of blood coagulation, which is what this new flu strain seems to do.

Strokes and hemorrhages are two of the worst things that can happen to anyone when they have the flu.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_Sushkov

In '08 I worked for a Japanese company, and travelled there frequently. After having had a few flu shots earlier (college years-10-15 yrs ago) I took the flu shot before my first trip to Japan. So sick from it I had to postpone my trip.

Shortly thereafter i blew a disc in my neck and suffered bad neurologic issues, none of which are resolved, despite surgery to decompress my spinal cord at C6.

I can't prove they're related. I can't prove they're not. these occurred within 6 weeks of one another.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by IntelRetard

Ironic you should mention the plague. It causes petechiae- broken vessels under the skin. so does flu. so do most hemmorhagic diseases.

Also, cyanosis from repiratory failure can cause lips, nails, faces to turn bluish black/purple. Many in 1918 thought they were re0living the plague- yet it was just a really virulent H1N1 with bacterial secondary, opportunistic pneumonia.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CultureD

I've heard a lot of stories of people having implications shortly after their flu shots, including me of course

If this virus mutates as bad as the Spanish influenza, I'm going to have to take the vaccine. Natural remedies didn't work in 1918, so there's slim chances it'll would work for a deadly mutated stain of H1N1.

Anyone else taking the vaccine in said situation? Swallow all that "government is evil" pride and give me an answer.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Actually, people ARE beginning to drop dead in a day or two in the Northern hemisphere.

In Chicago:
abclocal.go.com.../local&id=6868240

On Tuesday, Matt Dampier was struggling with the sudden loss of his nephew

"It just happened overnight. We didn't see it coming," said Matt Dampier, uncle of boy.

Dampier said his eight-year-old nephew Mark wasn't feeling well Thursday, went to a south suburban hospital Friday and was diagnosed with pneumonia, then transported to Christ Hospital where the boy died Saturday morning

"No sooner I could get up in the morning to call to check on him, to see how he was doing...It happened too quickly," said Dampier.

While some of the caes in Chicago involved week-long hospital stays, others are happening more quickly- like this child, and a childin Southern Wisconsin with a nearly identical story. It seems to be shifting from 90% long illnesses with underlying conditions to 50/50 -people who were already ill, and people who have caught H1N1, and died in 72 hours or less. THAT is a worrisome change in morbity/mortality.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join