It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The girl with 56 Stars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I was crusing round the Internet, and found this on the web.

A teenage girl is suing a tattoo artist for £10,000 after she allegedly asked him for three stars on her face - but ended up with 56.

Here is the link to the above quote which was from The Telegraph - though you can google it if you want.

The Girl with 56 Stars

That is nuts

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
You would think she would have noticed the extra stars being inked there.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

She fell asleep. :shk:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

She fell asleep.

She lied.

/led8a4

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Facial art? Really? I mean I know that Australia is cool and all but this isn't mad max time just yet.

What the heck is the significance of 56 stars and why would a woman choose to put them on her face?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Ok this girl is lying through her teeth! I know many tattoo artists and my boyfriend is one and I highly doubt she didnt know they went beyond three stars. She probably got it done and then realized how dumb it looked and now wants to sue. It's her fault and nobody elses. I have 5 tats and I in no way would have fallen asleep so I HIGHLY doubt that happened ESP on the face. On a side note the make up companies will make a lot of $$$ off her now...hehe

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Absolutely right, in terms of falling asleep. I realize sometimes people get a little charged up to get a tat, but falling asleep? I've had four tats. I can't imagine just nodding off, and I imagine the face is a lot more sensitive area than the locations I have tats.

Respect to the tattoo artist who agreed to pay for half of the laser surgery.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Yep, lying indeed:
i.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I can't imagine just nodding off, and I imagine the face is a lot more sensitive area than the locations I have tats.

I have several myself. She is full of poop. You fell asleep...while your face is being punctured a million times with a needle? Yeah.

join