It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sileighty saying hello...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
hello everyone, thought it was about time i started posting so i decided to introduce myself.
ive been lurking (ugh, hate that phrase) since somewhen last year and have been registered for a while but never got round to posting anything. im from the uk and have had a mistrust of the whole "big brother society" we have here since i can remember, (the"if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about" argument does not wash with me) before i even knew what conspiracy theories were lol!
i was introduced to the 2012 stuff by a friend recently and while i am a skeptic at heart, my interest was sparked. i stumbled across ats while searching on the net and ive loved reading up on all the fascinating subjects on the forums.
i am interested in many of the areas of discussion on ats and although i am very skeptical of some of it, i try to keep an open mind. i really find the 9/11, nwo illuminati stuff interesting, and ive read some great threads recently on unsolved mysteries.
anyway ill stop rambling now, see you around!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Welcome my friend! Enjoy your stay! If you haven't already, read the ATS Handbook and you can't go wrong!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Welcome to the only sane inmates of this global madhouse.

Have fun, question everything.

-oh, don't eat the jello. . . -

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
see thats the bad thing with some people they go on things on here for fun
not trying to truth seek
i come on here to find more pieces of the puzzle think about things in the world when im out i live this lol
im only 17 been reasrching for a year but ive gt far

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tdrowe2008

dont worry mate, im after answers too.
besides, who said finding the truth had to be no fun?
thanks for the reply guys

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.

Nothing wrong with having a little fun while learning.

join