It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS! Is Joe Biden "Generated Crisis" N.Korea. US&N.Korea Ship confrintations going on now!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

Dude,

are you Joe Biden? I just looked at your post history, and you could be him!
Just kidding, Why do you think this is such a big deal? Nobody else has heard about it. Do you have a link to the site where you got your info?

edit to add: go easy on the name calling. This is not the time or the place.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by network dude]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
King,

You need give a source that can be linked to.

ATS has had a few people who have purposely posted false information.

If you can leave us a source we can confirm for ourselves, this would be a VERY big deal.

"IF" and I do mean "if" it's true, Gulf of Tonkin Incident anyone?????

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
By the way the reason I put "lol" was because theres so many suggestions on what Biden's Generated crisis would be, and I thought it was funny because all of them were duds.
(thats better?)

Sorry if I got a few of you hyped for a moment but it must of been a typo on CNN's part because I swear I saw it.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by king Pop!p]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

can you link us to the article, whatever it was.

Please.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by king Pop!p
Do you guys even talk English in Alaska??

Originally posted by network dude
Dude,

are you Joe Biden?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Been watching CNN for an hour and nothing...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
"Misinformation... it's fantastic"

This thread is just like the old nba slogan.

CX

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
As it's pretty apparent it's a huge misunderstanding, is there no chance of the title being changed to include, "false alarm" or something like that?

Far too many panicky and melodramatic people come out of the woodwork when titles like that appear on here.

CX.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Yea we know the UN resolution says we are going to ask N.Korean ships to stop so we can search them. Notice I said 'ask', as I read some reports that we won't forcefully board them. Although going on N.Korean rhetoric I expect if we even breath near their ships they'll consider opening fire.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

This thread is hilarious! OP, I had the grammar police on me yesterday because I had a typo (didn't notice the error on a homophone). You would have thought it was the end of civilization as we know it. Don't worry about it.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
US Ships to Board and Search NK ships.

Could be a simple misunderstanding, a slight glance at the TV, and the abstract fear that the world is ending. Couple all that together, you get a confused misunderstanding of the facts, and like any good fact, the more you add, or significant words you add, the better it is.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Anybody else find it interesting that dear old biden whose been known to slip up and say things he's not supposed to mentioned that 6 months time frame from January and its June now....6 months....

I am sincerely doubting the fact that the government and world governments are not working from scripted and planned events....by who knows...

I haven't seen anything but its only a matter of time before North Korea does something impulsive or we do something to react to what they do....

and it all seems planned...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Yes, actually, we do speak excellent English in Alaska. "Talk english" isn't proper word use though... Do YOU speak English in wherever you're from?
As for the news, no sign of confrontation yet, as far as I can see.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join