It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HHS' Sebelius Targets Children for Vaccination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

HHS' Sebelius Targets Children for Vaccination

www.infowars.com

“No decision has been made yet on whether and how to vaccinate millions of Americans against the new flu strain that’s circulating the globe. But because younger people so far seem most susceptible to this new flu, Sebelius says school-age children could be among the first groups targeted for the shots.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hmm, from what I understand there will be three sets of vaccinations "shots" that will need to be taken by our children. Weather this strand of virus is lab based as some MSM and Newspaper outlets have reported or simply came out of nowhere as a total surprise there is still a history of government mandated vaccinations that concerns millions of American's not to mention other countries whom have voiced their opinions on the subject. Forcing individuals or mandating vaccinations of anykind without proper tests backed up with conclusive results has been done and has always lead to further illnesses, long term effects and sometimes even death. "Some reports recently stated that vaccination might be done at schools without parents consent" I would love to hear all comments/concerns regarding mandating vaccinations and the effects that can come of it.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
When they changed the pandemic status to a six, I honestly believe that all rules go out the window. Instead of targeting, as you put it, they could simply "mandate" the reasons for vaccinations.
I used to work for Big Pharma (sorry) and my wife (an RN) and I have already decided that if they do "mandate" the vaccine, we're pulling our 6 year old out of school.
I wouldn't trust it.
Simply put, would you trust the first version of software that came out of a company? The timing of this stinks to high heaven in terms of how long it actually takes to develop and test a specific vaccine.
I would love to see the beta tests (second generation) that this drug has performed.
Want an opinion of a former techie, run like hell.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

I couldn't have said it better... The WHO going to level 6 was solely a mandiate to levy control... Good luck with your warrented choice to pull your child but know that they will come and keep on coming until... Great post.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

Trust me. My wife in an RN, our "paperwork" will be in order

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

"I want papers" I will keep my well thoughts in your direction as things move forward. ty for the posts.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The last time they "mandated" vaccination for swine flu, hundreds died from the vaccine, and thousands were left paralyzed. 1 person died from the flu.

No thanks. And if some low life decides to stab my children with a syringe full of poison, without consent, I'll find a myriad of ways to turn it into a case of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. My kids know never to let anyone at school, doctor, nurse, the surgeon bleeping general himself, ever prick them with a needle.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

Exactly! You go! Great post ty...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Hmmm...I don't know about this. On the one hand, I know Kathleen. She is a good worker and usually thinks things through before acting. I've been confident of her abilities. Yet, how could she consider a program which would vaccinate children without parental consent? Some children may be allergic to the vaccine and the school might not know about it. For instance, our son is allergic to molds and yeasts -- some vaccines are cultured in certain yeasts which he cannot have exposure to. I cannot believe this is her idea.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mjfromga

I respect your opinion about "Kathleen", I don't respect her decision making in the past and I honestly don't respect her politics when she was Gov but I do know that they are going to force vaccinate our children in schools where she is behind it or not and parents will not have a say until after the fact and I don't believe she will speak out about it so that it doesn't happen... Just a question? Isn't she the one who excepted money and supported Dr. Tiller through out his criminal trials? I'm just asking? I don't condon his murder but I didn't condon his murders either...

Awesome post and opinion. ty honestly..

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rams59lb

I respect your opinion about "Kathleen", I don't respect her decision making in the past and I honestly don't respect her politics when she was Gov but I do know that they are going to force vaccinate our children in schools where she is behind it or not and parents will not have a say until after the fact and I don't believe she will speak out about it so that it doesn't happen... Just a question? Isn't she the one who excepted money and supported Dr. Tiller through out his criminal trials? I'm just asking? I don't condon his murder but I didn't condon his murders either...

Awesome post and opinion. ty honestly..

First let me tell you that I am not an abortion supporter. However, I'm not going to give you any information you seek on the Governor on this subject. What those nuts have done in Wichita for years makes me so mad I cannot tell you. They harassed the clinic workers and patients and the workers/patients of Planned Parenthood. They bombed the places and tried to commit murder on multiple occasions. If a patient went into a restaurant, they were followed and harassed there. Then the restaurant would be picketed as promoters of abortion. They also did this to local hotels. This crap happened all the time. I couldn't even drive down Kellogg without them jumping onto the road with their signs and yelling --it would scare my kids. Did you know that old Fred Phelps even had his goonies out protesting at Dr. Tiller's funeral? It was disgusting. That's all I have to say on the matter.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This is really troubling. Several incredibly evil Texas state senators underhandedly passed a law which allows CPS workers to steal children any time they want , keep them as long they please, without just cause. I think the pharmaceutical companies think they will use Texas children as guinea pigs. People who poison children with untested or deliberately tainted vaccines will rot in hell.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by eradown]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I wouldn't like any of that to happen around me either... Like I said, I respect your opinion, I would never disrespect somebody for supporting or not supporting a curtain stance on a topic but the man who murdered Dr. Tiller was a nut case and those kinds of protester are nut bags. I appreciate your honestly and sharing your thoughts on the subject, it's not an easy topic to discuss at all. I am simply one who believes in protesting without force or without violence and then leaving it up to the individual to figure things out. It's their right under the law! But forced vaccinations or manditory anything is not and should never be the law...
Great post ty

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

I know the bill was sitting on Perry's desk but from what you just posted I guess he signed the Bill????

If so I agree with you completely...
TY for posting

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rams59lb
reply to post by eradown

I know the bill was sitting on Perry's desk but from what you just posted I guess he signed the Bill????

If so I agree with you completely...
TY for posting

No ,but technically it is now law.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

No ,but technically it is now law.

I will say this, if that Bill passes allowing CPS to get away with legally kidnapping children from their parents without a balanced hearing Gov. Perry better start looking for another career becausehe will not be re-elected and it will be overturned in the court system as unconstitutional. I promise you this. If Perry is re-elected it will only be by a rigged election.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Kay Bailey Hutchison would not be running unless she knew for certain she could beat Perry. Perry should ask himself if he really wants to go down as the worst governor Texas ever had. If mass murder at the hands of CPS workers and botched vaccines results, I would not want to be Perry.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by eradown]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Well, I wouldn't advicate death to Perry or CPS workers but I hope she wins and all Texan's need to call the Gov office to voice their opinion on this one for sure if they haven't.... This really burns me

top topics

join