It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children to be 1st for H1N1 Vaccine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth4hire

Amen, T4H. I like your approach. We, as a family, share your feelings, only our arsenal is slightly different.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Your points are rational and important. The problem (among many with the vacines) is that, under the Emergency Use Authorization act, the vaccines are not forced to go through clinical trials- that means we're playing Russian Roulette with our kids- or ourselves, and that's not acceptable- epescially in an era of due process in pharma research. it's frequently wrong, and pharmas fit their data to their hypotheses, but at LEAST there are sme trials before they go onto humans.

This is coming from one who worked for two pharmas and was involved in INDAs- Investigational New Drug Applications. It's a long an tedious process, designed to protect the user. It's CRITICAL and we're throwing that away under the EUA -

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by theneoilluminati

Agere with you-however, the US, at least, has plans to override that provision.

I posted a primer from 9 June from DHS describing how, despite State laws in place, allowing people to refuse the vaccine on prinicples of religion or health, the Federal Gov can override the Constitiution and Nurmburg. If we refuse the shot we will be forced into isolation and/or quarantine, and our kids won't be able to attend school.

The Congressiona laws are written, Supreme Court precedent is set and states have individual rights in the Republic, and yet one pen stroke by Obama would render all of that null and void. AND if we take the vaccine and become ill, the government is indemnified against legal action from the people made ill. It's loose-loose for citizens in this case. the Emergency Use Authorization trumps everything.

I still think the best cousre of action is to have a friend in a clinical field stamp a card,or whatever they're going to do, to "prove" we've been immunized.

Massachusets has passed legislation allowing invasion and seizure of property and individuals in the event of a catastrophic flu event- and surely other states will follow.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

You're right about pre-existing conditions- I thought I had included that. Certainly all these children will be excluded- and yet Obama wants to eliminate that from health care company's criteria for insuring people, so maybe TPTB just KNOW how much can be made from all these kids growing up ill.

Revolting.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CultureD

You did mention the initiation of the "pre-existing conditions", I only made the link to a guaranteed client base for the health care farce down the road.

As far as the MA "invasion and seizure" law goes, that would be a circumvention of the US Constitution, which by rights ought to apply throughout the US. I suppose they could keep the letter while violating the spirit by just rubber-stamping warrants. Should that happen, it would be up to the people of MA to erase that problem, and all the causes of it. If they failed to do so, they would get what they have coming to them, and couldn't properly expect help with what they failed to do for themselves, having the ability.

My heart bleeds for Mass, the home of Boston, Bunker Hill, and a vital player in the revolution which secured the freedoms we once had in America. To see what the state has become in general, and how far it has fallen, hurts. I'm not disparaging everyone in MA, but I wonder if there's ENOUGH of the spirit of freedom left there to carry the day when it comes. And I have to wonder, if there IS, how did it get to where it is now?

I'm sure several other states will follow suit with this draconian methodology, but I'm equally sure some of them will encounter "difficulties" when they do.

It's not just MA, it's becoming endemic.

Edit: where did you post the 9 Jun DHS primer on how to ignore the Constitution? I'd like to read it, as knowing what your up against ahead of time helps one to build effective strategies. Probably why DHS keeps so much of it's stuff secret. You would think DHS would at some point start securing the homeland, and cease setting the citizens up for harassment.

[edit on 2009/6/20 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
Cool , the kids will get the 'vaccine' first, so in my mind that my us the adults last to 'be saved' , so...... that means we adults will hopefully get the virus and die leaving our kids in the hands of the Government ready to be brainwashed into serving them as what? an army? .

~Or either , 'protect' the kids by giving them the tainted vaccine first , hopefully killing off the adults quicker and maybe killing off the kids slower so therefore reducing the world population and not having the adults there to really protect their children.

You know, actually that would kind of make the best sense, if one is to look upon this from a possible conspiracy-scenario.
After all, the Virus targets NOT mainly children, but grown individuals and younger adults-those with a strong immunesystem. Then shouldn't these groups- the adults- be the ones that would be protected FIRST..?
I will admit that I dont really care too much about this flu-thing, but as a theory of a depopuation-scenario, it would make sense that some would think, that the way to go would be to spare the children, to later "upgrade" them in whatever way is suitable as the "new generations", and then let everyone else succumb to the new desease.

Not that I personally really believe this to be the case, though.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I honestly do not trust the government and will not willingly get vaccinations. However, if this vaccine is legitimate... I'm glad the younger children are getting it first.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I plan to walk amongst the happy, living and thriving vaccinated school children holding the dead body of my unvaccinated child. Her carcass will be wearing an ATS t-shirt. I'll laugh at all the other kids and shout to the sky "You've been chipped you suckers!!!"

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

You took the words from my mouth- I, too, am deeply saddened by Massachusets' "legislation". Where in god's name is the Constitution that was patially born there? And what example do theyset for the other states- for the Feds? It's despicable.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Here's the DHS primer posted June 9-

Same s the Bush Admin preparedness for biowarfare, but edited for influenz.

Lots of "you have rights under the law: but we can override them. Everone should read it and have it. It's essentially no different from the Mass. legislation, just candy-coated so sheep can't read the fine print.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join