It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children to be 1st for H1N1 Vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I don't understand people who say they wouldn't take the vaccine themselves but when it comes to their children, they "don't want to risk it"??

It sounds like you aren't convinced as why the vaccine racket is one of the most successful methods of dysgenics this past century and is a widespread superstition in modern medicine. We can be made to believe they were responsible for "overcoming epidemics" but nothing is further from the truth. We wouldn't want to believe that could ever be the case, so most of us choose not to.... WAKE UP!

"Consider carefully whether you want to let yourself or your children undergo the dangerous, controversial, ineffective and no longer necessary procedure called vaccination, because the claim that vaccinations are the cause for the decline of infectious diseases is utter nonsense."--The Vaccination Nonsense

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by StrangeBrew

It sounds like you aren't convinced as why the vaccine racket is one of the most successful methods of dysgenics this past century and is a widespread superstition in modern medicine.

That is exactly the case. I am not convinced enough to risk the health of my children without some reservation. I am comfortable taking a risk with my own health based off of limited information but I am not comfortable doing the same with my children.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Fair enough. No one wants to be a guinea pig. So therefore I present to you, many life times of professional researchers and "one time mainstream doctors" who empowered themselves to see though the game that's always been played with our lives (the dysgenics game). These thousands of professionals were forced to leave their field of study after uncovering, with complete disgust, that which is mainsteam medicine and it's ultimate purpose; to stand you in line for the pharmaceutical industry as soon as possible and for as long as possible before your FORTUNATE demise.

Of course, not only were they forced out, but they couldn't imagine participating in the system once uncovering the truth...

Who are these thousands of professionals? Just humanitarians who like all others, are discredited and destroyed by corporate authority as they "protect" their game.

The real work or test comes from us who must take the time to investigate these humanitarians live and struggles; who literally put their and their families lives on the line in the name of truth. History is FILLED with them, we just aren't told about them.

Good luck to everyone

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot
reply to post by nenothtu

Remember Waco, Texas!

That was a 'fit up' if ever there was one!

So, they can say anything they like about you and yours if they choose to wipe you all out in a fight!

You will be outgunned.

Running is the only option!

Just makes me laugh to think of half the country....'on the run'!

What an insane planet this has become!

The lunatics are in charge of the asylum.......for now!

I'm aware of what they can say about me and mine, and care nary a bit. I'll know, and those who know me will know, and that's what matters. I never have worried overmuch about what strangers think of me. I have to live with myself, they don't.

Wiping me out in a fight, while all too possible, and indeed likely, won't be the cakewalk that everyone seems to think it will be. While they're getting the whole meal, I'll at least get a sandwich.

I've been outgunned before, but for some odd reason, I'm still standing. Might be that there's more to a fight than the weapons.

Running certainly IS an option, but it ain't the ONLY option. Besides, if you're going to be on the run anyways, what's a few enemy bodies on the ground behind you? At least that's a few you'll never have to worry about again.

And no one else will have to worry about them either.

Maybe that 'no one else' won't have to go on the run, eh?

Edit: I probably need to clarify at this point - I don't WANT to shoot anyone, or even get in a fight with them. I'd love to be left alone to live in peace, and I've never met anyone face to face that I COULDN'T get along with.

However, I can be hell-on-wheels when aroused.

That's why it's best for all concerned if they just leave my little corner of the world be. Then I won't HAVE to get in a ruckus with anyone.

[edit on 2009/6/17 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Just a reminder to all of you...... When someone gets vaccinated, you DO realize that they are contagious for like 48 hrs, right? I learned this a while back when I decided not to do routine vaccinations for my son. So, if that flu isn't contagious enough now, it sure as hell will be when people start getting the vaccine. And how will we know who's been vaccinated and who hasn't?

We won't.

I'm voting for voluntary quarantine.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Ben fulford issues this statement on his blog today:

The swine flu vaccine is designed to weaponize the H1N1 virus A journalist in Austria has forwarded proof that the anti-swine flu vaccine they are trying to mandatorily make everyone take is actually designed to weaponize the H1N1 virus and kill billions of people. We issue a warning to all Medical associations and WHO staff: if you try to proceed with this plan you will be labeled as enemies of humanity and there will be a bounty placed on each of you.

Source

He goes on to say that an Austrian journalist is taking them to court

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Tunatarian

This forced inoculation stuff will panic the population. I say it will cause the US equity markets to swoon. Whee!! Look at the money disappear.

Suggestion: make the shots optional to those who want them, give people a choice.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I heard about this forced immunization yesterday, and it made my blood run cold. I will NOT undergo any kind of mass vaccination. I'm a pharmacist, too. I work in a hospital, and I've been trying to figure out how to get out of forced vaccination if it comes down to it. I guess they'll have to fire me, because there is no way I will submit to a swine flu vaccination, and there is no way I will be a part of forced immunization on others.

Right now, all vaccinations in our hospital are voluntary. If both the doctors and the patients wish for the patient to be immunized, then they get immunized. If not, then they don't. I can live with that.

But forced immunization, I cannot live with. I no longer undergo immunizations myself, and I won't be a part of forcing them onto others. So, I guess I better start thinking about finding a new job soon.

I know how dangerous vaccinations can be to people who are sensitive to them, because I also went to homeopathy school. I am one of those sensitive people who gets worse from vaccinations, and there is no way that I am taking a swine flu shot. I'll risk getting the flu, because I am otherwise healthy, and I know that I can survive the flu if I get it. But I'm not risking my health with another vaccination.

Vaccinations should be voluntary, not mandatory. The minute the government starts telling us what we have to put in our bodies is the minute I get up and fight. I can understand if you sign up for the military....ok, you're in their employ, you get their vaccinations. But forced vaccinations for the FLU?? C'mon people...people these days already get to many vaccinations.

Maybe, if the swine flu started to mutate and kill off a lot of people, I could understand making a vaccine THEN and starting to vaccinate people....because the strain was proving to be a serious public health risk.

But it is normal for some people to die every year of the flu, and these few few deaths we've had from the swine flu this year are normal. The press is blowing them up into something sensational. Every year, people die from flu. Every year.

I think of flu viruses kind of like small forest fires in a healthy forest. Every year, a healthy forest might have a forest fire sweep through it. It kills a few trees, but it makes the forest healthier, in the long run. That's nature's way of keeping the forest healthy.

Then, all of a sudden, we created national forests, and forest rangers came in and start dousing the annual forest fires to "save" the forests. The forest looked healthier, but in reality, the forest floor debris was not being thinned out every year like it should, and so the over-all health of the forest was getting weaker, not stronger, because it was losing the ability to survive small fires. So, finally, a bigger fire comes along that's too big for the forest rangers to put out, and the fire gets out of control, and consumes the entire forest, and devastates it. Exactly like what happened in yellowstone about 10 years ago....it took yellowstone a long, long time to recover from that one.

Mild forest fires keep the forest healthy. Mild flu seasons keep the immune system of the majority of Americans healthy. If you prevent nature from taking its course....you screw up the natural order of things.

We learned the hard way not to mess with mother nature when it comes to forest fire management, and now the forest rangers let the forests burn a little every year. This prevents huge, devastating fires. Immunizing the masses is also messing with mother nature. When are we going to learn that when it comes to non-lethal viruses, to just let nature take its course?

Did you know that in the flu epidemic of 1917-1918, those patients who were treated allopathically (by "normal" western medicine), well, most of them died. But those patients who went to homeopaths to be treated, only 7% of those people died.

I have been learning homeopathy, and I treat myself homeopathically for most things these days. I also recommend homeopathy to many of my friends, if they ask me. So if an epidemic comes along, I'll just treat myself homeopathically. It's a lot safer, and a lot more effective against epidemics.

Yeah, something is up with this forced vaccination program.

Like one of the posters above said: we don't have money to close the borders or enforce illegal immigration, but we do have money for forced vaccination?? They won't crack down on health insurance companies denying life saving treatments to people,but they'll force healthy people to undergo vaccination, despite the proof we have that vaccinations can also cause harm to lots of healthy people. (That's why they set up the vaccine injury fund years ago.)

I'll take my chances against the flu, rather than against a vaccine, any day.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Knowing my ex wife, she either already has lined up my boy for this or is going to.
Man I hate not having any say so in my child's life!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
And why exactly was this thread just removed from the home page?

STAR AND FLAG THIS THREAD AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

The Brazil discovery is more fear mongering and another "incentive" for forced vaccinations. They are actually killing people RIGHT NOW to get the agenda rolling.

Do NOT accept.
Resist, resist & then resist some more.

T4H

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Crassus, despondent at the death of his son Publius in the battle, finally agreed to meet the Parthian general. Upon his arrival in the Parthian camp he was seized and killed by being forced to drink a cup of melted gold as a symbol of his thirst for riches.

What a great signature BTW.

Once Rothschild, Rockefeller and all the other schemers are exposed it would be more than fitting to pour down liquid gold into their throats and watch them die in agony "as a symbol of their thirst for riches."

What a lovely idea.

T4H

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hello, any drug or vaccine that has not been tested under controlled conditions for a prolonged period, cannot be considered safe. I am of the age to remember Thalidomide. I had a friend who was a Thalidomide child. Do not forget, Thalidomide was tested on dogs. No problems. When given to humans, their children began being born with missing or deformed limbs.
www.thedoctorwithin.com...
There is the best article i have read so far on the history of Swine Flu.
www.globalresearch.ca...
Another one worth reading.
en.wikipedia.org...
There is a link to Nuremburg Code. Drawn up after the Nazi Experiments of WW2. If a drug or vaccine has not been fully tested, it must be still in experimental stage. Rule One says you must give consent.
en.wikipedia.org...
There is link Human Rights. If anyone tries to force my family or i into medical treatment that i consider potentially dangerous I will quote from those sources, then defend with my life with equal force. Good luck to all. I hope i helped.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth4hire

Healthcare and eugenics is Rockefeller territory. The Rothchilds are theives.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by eradown

Healthcare and eugenics is Rockefeller territory. The Rothchilds are theives.

Both greedy. Both will have a gold smoothy forced down their greedy throaths.

Along with anyone else in the Bilderberg group, the CFR and the Tri-lateral commission with a sidestep to Legatus maybe.

Wow, this calls for a website.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Truth4hire]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I see enough to convince me not to take the vaccine every single year when the news reports start coming back on saying "It's flu season, get your shot! (smile and wink)"

Every year people get their flu shots like good little citizens, every year most of them get sick with the flu, and every year I don't get a shot and don't get the flu. People ask me if the should get the shot this year and I ask them if it's helped in passed years and usually they decide not to get the shot, it's that simple.

That's not to say I don't take precautions around sick people but I use the "Stay the hell away from me" and the "If I get sick I'll know it was you" routes. If I do happen to get sick from something, I stay home, don't infect anyone else, and sleep until it's over.

I still haven't seen anything to make me believe H1N1 is anything more than a fizzle and I've seen nothing to convince me that those dying of it weren't really dying of their "Underlying medical conditions".

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Flag count is still only 23...

Thread is made invisible from the home page.

I am sure this was unintentional.

UPDATE: I have composed the document for the school board.

They either acknowledge and sign it or I will simply go to another school.

My own little preemptive strike.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I haven't had time to read the whole thread but... Don't they realize that they are killing the sheeple instead?

Thankyou fat pharma and NWO for supporting us, projected charts are declaring that those of us that are awake will no longer be minorities.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

And if your children die from the Swine Flu, you will be OK with that? I am not saying that is what will happen, but certainly you have to think about that possibility.

how can you get swine flu if everyone around you is vaccinated?

where would you get it from?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'm feeling sorry for the kids in all this, but there is an out. Many states offer waivers for inoculations for school children for various reasons. I'm hoping for the sake of sanity TPTB will not try to override the state exclusions already in place.

This at least will give some parents and children an out.

I don't have the link, but you might try to google search " children who get the flu shot are three times as likely to be hospitilized".

This takes one to a new Mayo Clinic study that shows the risks of the shots themselves and asks the question as to if there is any productive benefit to taking them.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
I saw this and it made my blood run cold. All I can say in response is - like hell they will - not my child!

www.philly.com...

They won't seriously quarantine, isolate or close borders but they'll force vaccinate? I'm sure there's no agenda there...

[edit on 16/6/2009 by kosmicjack]

kosmicjack, WHY is this thread not visible from the homepage, even with more flags than the brazil thread? This is too important just to remain invisible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join