It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children to be 1st for H1N1 Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

WASHINGTON – Schoolchildren could be first in line for swine flu vaccine this fall — and schools are being put on notice that they might even be turned into shot clinics. Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said Tuesday she is urging school superintendents around the country to spend the summer preparing for that possibility, if the government goes ahead with mass vaccinations.

"If you think about vaccinating kids, schools are the logical place," Sebelius told The Associated Press.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Full Article

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Here we go folks! I, for one am not planning to let my kids get this shot. But it's all coming to the thing many of us have long since feared. God help us!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I saw this and it made my blood run cold. All I can say in response is - like hell they will - not my child!

www.philly.com...

They won't seriously quarantine, isolate or close borders but they'll force vaccinate? I'm sure there's no agenda there...

[edit on 16/6/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Like all things that come out new in the med field , or any field as far as that goes, i'll wait a while, see what happens.
No way would i be there in line in the first round or two, they have to prove the shots work first.
There is the off chance that the shot will help, and could save lives when, if/ the h1n1 comes back much worse, BUT in no way would i let my little one be a guinne pig for the medical corps.
I'm sure there will be many lining up and rushing to get their child shots.. but i want to see the studies and effects before i even consider it.
Personaly , i have never had a flu shot, i dont take meds unless there is no option, i hate taking asprin..
With the track record of the wonderful.. (sarcasam) past with shots and medical 'help' .. i'll wait it out and see what happens.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I have kids too and worry about letting them have a vaccination that has not been tested before and may have the same implecations as the last swine flu vaccine in the 70s. I also worry about the flu itself and if it may mutate into a worse illness, I certainly wouldn't want my kids to get sick either. It is so hard to know what to do as a parent.

If they are going to vaccinate kids first and do so at schools are they going to make it another mandatory vaccine in order to attend school?! There seems to be quite a few people they may opt to avoid this vaccine for their children and try to keep them out of school, I can't imagine the uproar that may cause. I am very suspect of the fact that they want to target kids first, esp since school age kids haven't necessarily been the ones to become the sickest from this flu.

Also, if the drug companies have already produced the first vaccines and are already talking about the how/who and when to administer this vaccine they must be fairly confident that this won't mutate into another strain! Otherwise what is the point other than to force vaccines for no other purpose than for the drug companies and whoever is behind them to make money.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Like weeding, population control begins at the root

The 1918-1919 Spanish flu is said to have mostly killed only those who had been vaccinated.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tunatarian

I think TPTB are breaking the news slowly to check for the public reaction. Well , here's what the public reaction will be: the SHTF, and not just a handful.

Don't do it!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tunatarian

The elites are frightened of children so ironic since the scum bags try so unsuccessfully to emulate the young. Their evil women are always trying to pass themselves off as innocent , fresh , young girls the whole time they are trying to steal children and forcibly poison them with their"vaccines". I wish they would all go to their bunkers and stay there forever.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by eradown]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CINY8

You're spot on about the virus mutating again. The 'vaccine' as it is now, will not be effective against a further mutated virus...simply because the original virus would have mutated again since the vaccine had been developed - a vaccine designed to specifically target the pre-mutated strain.

They'll say they want to get the kids done first, as they are the ones that tend to be amongst large groups of people, most often..which is kind of understandable really.

However, when you factor in that one infected person can infect thousands in a shopping centre, or aircraft or anywhere else that large groups frequent, they'll see that it really doesn't make any difference to who is most likey to be infected. Most of us frequent crowded places daily (Tube, buses, aircraft, cinema, supermarket etc etc).

And given the fact, that most rational, sensible parents get wind of any kind of mutated killer virus, that has people dropping like proverbial flies, the last place the will be sending their kids to is school. If they have any sense, that is. So the whole thing is moot really..

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The last thing you want to do is get these shots, they are meant to

depopulate the people, TPTB want us exterminated. What better way than

through mass forced vacinations! This totally is a red flag!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Let's hope it doesn't come to this. It just doesn't make sense to me either. This isn't good news though,........that they are already talking about this. Part of me wants to think "Nah....it wont go that far", until I realize how foolish it would be to not believe this will happen.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Well, I'd like to start off with a hello to everyone. I've been on this site for a month or so now and finally got around to putting my 2 cents in. So here goes. THIS IS SOME B*LL-SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I'm really pissed off at what is going on in this country. Everyone knows the Vaccine will not be fully tested. Let alone be able to defend against H1N1 if it mutates into something worse. And they want to test it on our Children? The sad thing is that most parents will run to the front of the line. I do not even like the shots the kids have now. There are some shots that are good. Let's say Polio, Measles and Mumps? But when they introduced the Chicken Pox vaccine I was pretty upset. Wasn't Chicken Pox part of growing up? I'm sure you all have a story to tell about that. They give way too many vaccines already, put floride in the drinking water, have asbestos and lead at schools, and they want to put more dangerous items in our kids. It's gonna be a tough next few years.
Oh, and excuse me if I'm off on a few facts here, this is not my specialty, and I'm kinda going on a furious rant here.
JD

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This would defintely pave the way for the summer of Hell the web bot predicted. Everyone will assume ,justifibly ,their child will return in a box if the government goes through with forced vaccines. Watch out for legislation allowing CPS greater powers to kidnap children without evidence.If CPS steals your child ,they can give them the latest pharmacetical products.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Possibly the sole reason the 1918 flu virus was brought back from the dead...

Mandatory Vaccinations. While "they" know that public sentiment is not on thier side...they still make plans to do so. Well lets hope it does not come to this. But I fear it will.

As the Associated Press notes, no “decision has been made yet on whether and how to vaccinate millions of Americans” or if those vaccination will be conducted at gunpoint

Quote Source

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
this is going to get real nasty

there will potentially be 10's of thousands of deaths related to this

and there will almost certainly be hundreds of thousands resulting in adverse side effects from taking the chemicals

this will become a HUGE travesty if they go ahead with it

there is a 0% chance that it will be safe for everyone

man this one is going to get crazy

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
For some reason I have a real uneasy feeling that instead of the shots just being "unhealthy" this time, they might be one of the leading causes to the actual outbreak. Not trying to gather fear by any means, but I'd like to hear what other people think about this possibility. I've got additional information I'm willing to share regarding this theory as soon as I've heard some other opinions. We know a lot more than we did the last time a "flu outbreak" played a significant role in "population reduction."

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CINY8

I am with you. This isn't an easy decision as a parent. I can understand the sentiment of "Don't take these shots!" yada yada, but as a parent it isn't that easy. If it was just me, I absolutely would not take the shot. I would try my luck and trust my body and live with the consequences. With my kids, it isn't that easy. I could not live with myself if my own paranoia kept me from giving my child a shot that would have saved their life. I am not sure what I will do when the time comes.

Right now, I think I will just wait and see what happens. It is unfortunate that nothing is trustworthy though. You won't be able to trust the media, because you know they will be pushing the vaccine regardless of the health risks. You won't be able to trust the anti-vaccine crowd, because they will be against the vaccine no matter what the results are.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Told you so.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And FWIW, neither my person or anyone in my family including my children are getting the needle.

I will shoot and kill anyone on the spot who uses force to vaccinate me or mine.

This is where I draw the line.

T4H

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth4hire

And if your children die from the Swine Flu, you will be OK with that? I am not saying that is what will happen, but certainly you have to think about that possibility.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Oh, HELL no!!!! Our children are our future, and only hope for survival long term. I am warning everyone with kids to refuse this poison!

So what do our schools funtion as anymore...daycares, prisons, police states, drug testing centers, add diagnosis centers, hubs of violence, and now, inoculation centers.

No wonder our kids are not being educated, what happened to just going to school?

It seems the underlying negative to this type of school use is it is turning school into a potential place of fear. Fear of getting shot in school now has a new meaning!

This makes my blood boil because from personal experience I know ninety five percent of the parents will be sheeple about this issue and just sign the paper giving the government permission to shoot POISONS into their childs blood, just like these same sheeple WILLINGLY signed over their childs DNA for drug tests!

Doesnt anyone care about our babies anymore in this country???

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join