It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Right Movie, by Josh Reeves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,

I have just watched, The Secret Right, a documentary, by Josh Reeves, a researcher and presenter on the Oracle Broadcasting Network.

The subject matter of the documentary is the Council For National Policy amongst other research areas, which include the Iran-Contra Affair, The Moonies, The John Birch Society, The Sovereign Military Order of Malta and the Religious Rights influence on US foreign and domestic policies.

I found that this documentary contained a lot of interesting information pertaining to the other side of the New World Order, which has not been covered in a lot of other films regarding the subject matter.

I have done a search of ATS and have not seen any threads regarding this documentary, below I have put a link to the official site and a you tube link so that you can view the low quality version of the film.

www.secretrightmovie.com...

www.youtube.com...

I hope you enjoy the documentary and find it informative.

Djaybeetoo

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing

Watching it now, it is great so far. Seeing things from someone else's point of view is a great way to learn new things.

I really like this guy's angle though, he wants to uncover things that are not so popular in our circles just yet.

I believe some of this stuff WILL become big as time goes by, we are only scraping the tip of the iceberg so to speak.

There is way more to uncover.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by muzzleflash]

[edit on 16-6-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
THIS IS A GREAT MOVIE - MUST SEE! HOWEVER - IT IS TOTAL DISINFO - SO RESEARCH IT - AND YOU'LL GET SOME GOOD INSIGHT INTO WHO THE BILDERSCUM SEE AS ENEMIES.

Something of interest is the narrators voice, doesn't it sound like someone well known? I'll leave you to decide who he sounds like - I doubt it is coincidence.

The movie is 2 hrs, so going through it point by point would be far too lengthy.

Here's some points to keep in mind;

- R. Reagan suffered an assassination attempt because he was working against the NWO. Communism, dictatorship and fascism are the popular style of government of the NWO - making Reagan's efforts with the Contra's very unpopular (he was trying to over throw the Communist government). You may recall the media attempts to make this into such a big issue for Reagan.

Also, of course - there is this;

John Hinckley Jr. is the son of John Hinckley Sr., chairman of the oil company Vanderbilt Energy Corp., one of Vice President George H.W. Bush's larger political and financial supporters in his 1980 presidential primary campaign against Ronald Reagan.

Something else I found disgusting was how the facts are bent backwards in this movie to try and vilify the Hunts, who took on the Bilderscum - who were manipulating the silver price by issuing naked silver shorts. The Bilderscum's political influence was so high they changed the TRADING RULES many times - and this rule breaking finally allowed them to crush the Hunts.

If you don't know the story its fairly simple - the Hunts decided to buy it wherever they could get it - they bought futures, but the sellers (read JP Morgan, Chase and Goldman Sachs) were fraudulently selling more silver futures than they had (naked shorting = illegal). When they realized the Hunts were going to demand delivery, they panicked because their fraud was going to be exposed.

So they managed to force a margin call against the Hunts - who obviously couldn't come up with $1 billion in cash in 24hrs (who could? it was totally unlawful and unethical to lend money under certain terms, and then change the terms at the last second to force them out of business)

I really love the part about the Clinton's where Hillary accuses a right wing extremist group for 'inventing' the sexual impropriety issues of Monica Lewinsky .. er hang on - didn't he lie about that until he finally had to admit he was the liar?

Uh oh!! ROFL! They try to tie the Bush's in with this group! Haha - masterful - everyone hates Bush, and he's had his time - so now they can use his unpopularity to try and tarnish the organizations working against him!! This is classic! Must see! This is the same tactic they used to boost Obama's popularity - by contrasting him against Bush.

Strangely they try to smear Blackwell by saying he is pro gun rights - that has to be badly thought out. Anyone who knows about the NWO disarmament agenda would hit this section and realize immediately who this video supports.

The movie then targets the John Birch Society - which has been a stalwart enemy of the Bilderscum forever (anyone who has done minimal research can establish this is a fact).

They also try and finger the Freemasons - who are often a common target for some ATS threads and CT lovers. I leave it to individuals to do some research on the Freemasons - but they are harmless philanthropists as far as I am concerned, if they work against anyone - it is against the scum.

All in all - its worth watching to identify who the Bilderscum identify as either their enemies - or those who no longer serve any use to them.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

I am still watching it too lol its very long.

I do agree that some parts are quite debatable from what I have heard so far. But some parts do have truth in them as well.

That is our job to sift between the false and factual, however difficult it may be.

It may not be disinfo per say, but rather misinfo. However some parts are true as well. We must realize that with any source and attempt to distinguish between them.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Thanks for your input guys,.
i feel that the focus in the awareness movement is focused in debunking everyone else. Watch the movie, it has news casts from the late 80's and early 90's that prove it. Please Pull you head out of your Butt long enough to realise that those in power are manipulating your reality. And that discussing who is right and who is wrong is part of the plan to make you in effective.

Peace Djaybeetoo

[edit on 20-6-2009 by djaybeetoo]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
[edit on 21-6-2009 by djaybeetoo]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
When I First joined this site, I thought you guys/gals were into "The Truth", most, are debunking for kicks and giggles, apart from notable exceptions.

Have Fun Djaybeetoo

PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG

edit for spelling

[edit on 21-6-2009 by djaybeetoo]

top topics

join