It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's, Unsolved Sightings, Theories with Pictures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Sightings of flying objects have been recorded since the ancient pharaohs, continued with the Greeks and Romans and are still being sighted every day. Unfortunately, no one has ever lassoed one so that we can all see one of these elusive 'things'.

There are some scientists studying concepts that are an offshoot from UFO phenomena. One being the study of electromagnetism as it applies to anti-gravity. Since so many encounters interfere with electricity, this should be a clue regarding where to invest in research.

A number of sightings have been reported to be 'spinning' or 'rotating'. There must be a scientific reason for this also. The gyroscope that we are all familiar with, spins in order to function. This spinning action also allows it to defy gravity to a certain extent. Where is the connection?
Science needs to investigate these things rather than to scoff or deride them. They may be offering clues to the future of space travel, and perhaps, to some big bucks $$.

We've offered a couple of theories of why some sightings are so indefinable and remain unsolved. The pictures help to get across the theory that they represent. Maybe we can help science by providing some fresh new ideas. so keep taking pictures and having theories, we will one day unlock this mystery.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I find it funny that 99% of the sightings are aerodynamic crafts that makes it plausible that they are man made.

What I have seen once defies all logic.

I have a thread about it in my signature.

join