It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Symbols Reveal They Know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I did a few searches and didn't find this on ATS. Please forgive and disregard if I'm wrong.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The info in the video is some of the most compelling I've seen which nullifies 2012 as the date of the end of the world/existance, although 2009 still seems to be a pivotal year in transition. This knowledge seems to change the famous 2012 date from "the" end to the beginning of the end.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Of course "They" would be in the know, "They" are the ones planning all this crap. Wonder what all the bunkers are for? Wonder why only rich people get places in this world? Because THEY are the same.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Interesting video.

Thank you for posting that.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I love games of "twist the numbers my way". Solomon's temple was finished in 960 BD according to modern history timing (and it might be wrong). Not 962.

Edit.

481 feet = 5772 inches. Not 5776.
So while the rest of video is pretty good ( i learned parameters of great pyramide , what 2016 would be in Jewish calendar and how many inches are in a feet) it falls exactly in those places that are used to "connect" all the real facts. There are facts, but there are broken links.
So those guys who built great pyramid and knew what feet, inch, Jewish/Masonic calendars are - they made few sloppy mistakes. Tsk tsk tsk.

Edit - disregard biblical year stuff. I mixed up. Actually there was a cycle of 19 years, during which there are 12 years of 360 days and 7 years of 390 days.So the result is that Hebrew calendar is almost identical to modern ones in number of days (there is day late on each 200 plus years, but it is irrelevant).
Earlier calendar probably was different , but there were no inches then too!

[edit on 16-6-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
I love games of "twist the numbers my way".

I know what you mean. David Flynn throws numbers around like H&R Block! Although the info is quite entertaining what can you really trust from the watcher website?

"There is a venom in numerical lies, your convalescent thorns, are but a crown of magnets, they rot the shakes inside that third glass eye, come on and give it to me, come on and die!" - TMV

[edit on 16-6-2009 by ListenD]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ListenD

962 BC is a perfect ratio of Pi.

What does that mean?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

962 BC is a perfect ratio of Pi.

What does that mean?

Maybe it's in regards to the perimeter of the pyramid being 3022. 962 x π = 3022 = the perimeter of the base of the pyramid as well as the perimeter of a circle with diameter 962.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It should be noted the pyramids as they are now are incomplete, to a degree.
They've been sitting there for a few thousand years at this point, and the perimeter of each of them is in a mild flux due to it.
The slope of the pyramids also changes, based on things like size, weight, ect. The Great pyramid couldn't be built at the same slope as the others, for instance,e due to the possibility of it collapsing.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ListenD

Sure, at 1:07 he shows that 3022 is the circumference of the circle by calculating 2πr. That's where 3022 comes from. (He goes on to show that the circumference of the circle described by the height of the pyramid may also be the perimeter of the square described by the four sides of its base.) But 962 is a perfect ratio of Pi is still a meaningless statement.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
im new here hello everyone...... but my grandfather is a freemason and what i have read here leads me to believe he is a bad guy but he is one of the nicest people i know and he is very religious so does this mean i should talk to him about it ?

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Codert7]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Codert7
im new here hello everyone...... but my grandfather is a freemason and what i have read here leads me to believe he is a bad guy but he is one of the nicest people i know and he is very religious so does this mean i should talk to him about it ?

By all means ! I'm sure he'll be delighted to answer your questions. As a man of Faith, I'm sure he'll point out how Freemasonry has strengthened his Faith.
Freemasonry helps good men become better in all aspects of their lives... better Husbands... better Fathers... better leaders... and even better Church-goers. How it does that is really one of the great secrets (or should I say 'Mysteries') of our Order-- but you only learn that one by being active in the Fraternity.
Sadly, too many men join and lose interet after a few years, and thus miss out on what, for active members, is a life-enhancing experience. I hope your Grandfather has remained active in his Lodge... he'll be able to tell you so much more !

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Wow, thanks for this video. This is very compelling footage.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Codert7

Freemasons are NOT bad people and please I'm begging you DO NOT believe a good portion of the stuff people say in this board about freemasons, because its just not true and there is a lot of misinformation and misconceptions about masons that I see a lot on here. It is good entertainment I guess though, but its just that, entertainment, most of this stuff has no basis in reality.

And most likely your grandfather is a good guy don't start thinking hes evil just because hes a mason, ask him questions and I'm sure he'll answer. I'm not a mason myself but my father is and I've asked him plenty and he answers it.

This is a interesting vid though! thanks for posting.

edit: and darkwolf, good post!

[edit on 23-6-2009 by jouseroni]

new topics

top topics

join