It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abandoning the false left-right paradigm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This entire false left/right paradigm has nearly brought the United States to ruin.

Perhaps when people quit looking to the central government for answers to their problems things will begin to improve for everyone. We waste more of our resources feeding the Leviathan than we do feeding our children.

When will people begin to realize that the government is the problem not the answer. Every time some dim witted rightist votes for someone who promises to force others to accept their social conservative values we all lose more of our precious blood won liberties.

Likewise when some dim witted leftist votes for someone to take money away from one class and give it some special interest they are voting away their own money and liberty as well.

Both of the dim witted dull brained left and right are just the 2 legs of the beast walking this republic into oblivion and ruin.

If we start standing up to all of the special interests which is mostly paid for by huge corporations that have no loyalty to this nation at all we will start to see things really change. All of this false left/right paradigm drivel is dividing us so that the elite supra-nationalist can conquer us all.

Every election cycle the ignorant slaves of this machine central corpgov vote away more of their liberty and resources and grow the monster even more. We do not need to have this all handled at the central level. It just grows the machine more and we all end up with less.

Right now 1 in 6 Americans is on the central government dole or the payroll. That is nearly 17% of the nation that is being supported by the other 83%. That is not sustainable. It is impractical to say the least. Imagine what this nation could produce if we could cut that number down to say 7%. that could add as much as 10% to the gross domestic product of the nation.

We would get out of the financial hole that we have dug for ourselves by allowing this huge government bloat to suck away all of our resources much faster if we just do the correct thing and cut the central government to the bone.

I just have little patience to talk or converse with statist brainwashed rightist or leftist any longer. They are both part of the problem and nothing they say to defend their position has any moral credibility in my opinion.

There is no free lunch. Medicine cost money. If you want to have free or cheap medical care in the United States then set up more tax exempt foundations and donate to them. If you want a strong military then we should quit policing the world and expending our military resources on defending oil and poppy fields and pipelines in the Middle Eastern nations.

We need to invest our money on developing our greatest resource, our inventive entrepreneurs. There are dozens of technologies that can produce all the energy we need just sitting waiting for funding right now.

The false left/right paradigm weakens us as a nation. It has been used to great success to divide and conquer us. We need to overcome this and revert to our foundation of liberty, personal responsibility for our selves and our community. Only then will our nation start to climb out of this tail spin into oblivion that we are currently in.

[edit on 6/16/2009 by UFOTECH]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This post just hit the nail on the head sir, Flagged!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
"Meet the new boss... Same as the old boss." I'd get on my knees and pray that we don't get fooled again - but we already did.

Who'd have thought that the Who would end up qualifying as prophets?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well thought out post.

A brief history of myself. I am in my late-20's and I had been raised in a good positive family environment. Because I had nothing but respect for my parents I was taught to trust authority figures and since my parents were such positive people I naturally thought that future authority figures would be honest and trustworthy individuals. I was naive, I believed that few people would actually lie right to your face.

That was when I was young 15-17. That was then, this is now.

Both parties are great at one thing...lying and stealing to get votes. That is all that matters, and votes only matters to them because it leads to money for them. Money from lobbyists, etc.

The two party system is manipulation pure and simple. Bush passes stimulus bill, Obama passes stimulus bill. Bush supports Patriot Act, Obama does not to revoke or change Patriot Act.

Say hello, to the new boss, same as the old boss. Or should I say puppet??

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ace High

I am about twice your age but had an upbringing in a military and civil service family so I had an authoritarian father and a saintly mother but I certainly had respect for authority. In fact I followed the tradition and went into the military myself.

I spent my time there doing research instead of spending my time in bars and brothels like many of the men so I learned enough about what was going on that I decided that the military and government service was not for me.

In my research since that time I became aware that the problems in this world are all solvable. The only reason that they were not being solved is that those solutions would take money out of some powerful peoples pockets or weaken their control over the masses. When I realized that I could no longer vote for any of the machine candidates and the ones that were not machine candidates have no chance what so ever.

Voting is useless. Protesting is useless. Even inventing solutions is useless because you either can not get them patented or you can not get them funded. If you are cleaver and manage to get both patent protection and funding then you will get shut down or set up for jail time.

The only way really is not to participate in the feeding of the machine. To take your productivity and your talent and operate entirely off the control grid. The more people that do it the more the machine is weakened.

For more on how I think we can best accomplish this see my older thread titled How the r3volution will be won.

There are ways to fight without being put in Gitmo. Voting for one of the machine candidates or waving a sign at some rally will never accomplish anything of use to restoring our liberty and retuning this republic to the rule of law.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOTECH
reply to post by Ace High

Voting is useless. Protesting is useless. Even inventing solutions is useless because you either can not get them patented or you can not get them funded. If you are cleaver and manage to get both patent protection and funding then you will get shut down or set up for jail time.

The only way really is not to participate in the feeding of the machine. To take your productivity and your talent and operate entirely off the control grid. The more people that do it the more the machine is weakened.

For more on how I think we can best accomplish this see my older thread titled How the r3volution will be won.

There are ways to fight without being put in Gitmo. Voting for one of the machine candidates or waving a sign at some rally will never accomplish anything of use to restoring our liberty and retuning this republic to the rule of law.

Exactly why I abstained from the last vote. Probably the most patriotic thing I have done. I realized that it was all a shell game, a con.

I will be fooled no more.

Thank you for your posts!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I totally agree. People need to realize it is a false choice!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
One of my inspirations was a book written by an anonymous author that was about just how threatening to the established order it is if the people have a way to opt out and not participate in their phony rigged game.

It is called A Lodging for Wayfaring Men.

It is a short book, really a long short story. Much of the technology they discuss in this short fiction book is now in existence so while this might be fiction it points in the direction of a workable solution.

If you love liberty and want to see the corpgov machine come undone in your lifetime give this short book a read and see how it might be done. Between what I discuss in my older post linked above and in this book you will see that we can overcome this false left right paradigm and live free now.

[edit on 6/16/2009 by UFOTECH]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I completely agree with the falsity of the left-right paradigm. It is a punch-and-judy show. How much meaningless hot air has been expended onlone and in real life by self-identified "liberals" and "conservatives"?

If people thought for themselves, issue by issue, real, concrete solutions could be reached. Instead people sign on to political ideology almost like joining a "team" and root for their "team" like sports fans first and foremost rather than actually thinking through various planks in the platform they supposedly support. Rah rah, go team!

Identifying yourself as either a "liberal" or a "conservative" is a short-cut to thinking. Period.

Note that the mainstream media, academia, and other organs of TPTB utterly refuse to accept anyone or anything that claims to exist outside this narrow one-dimensional left-right paradigm. If you claim some sort of position that defies these stale 18th-century concepts (which date from the French Revolution) you are seen as being "really" a leftist or a rightist "in disguise" who is somehow hiding behind a false position.

Its just one more way TPTB have of narrowing the political discourse and literally preventing the formation of alternative concepts that could threaten the Status Quo. In Orwell's "1984," the ultimate goal of "Newspeak" was to create a new form of language with a severly limited vocabulary that would actually prevent the very formation of heretical ideas by making them literally impossible to articulate gramatically. By insisting that everything falls within the one-dimensional left-right spectrum, TBTB are doing something very similar: they are limiting the "political vocabulary" to such an extent that certain threatening (to them, that is) ideas and courses of action become literally unthinkable.

[edit on 6/17/09 by silent thunder]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I often read the threads started by lefties or righties and see a whole load of them locked in their little battles for what must be hours and hours of carefully crafted posts and think to myself that this is exactly what TPTB want.

Endless struggle between people who are truly divided and conquered peoples is their goal and they have achieved it brilliantly. My realization of this was like on the old 80's hacker movie "War Games" where the super-computer WOPR realizes that the only way to win the game is not to play.

[edit on 6/17/2009 by UFOTECH]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Just thought I'd share this with the class, for those who haven't seen it:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f4b5d6f539fd.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

join