It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burger King Fragrance?! What!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
So I saw this the other day and thought it was another one of BK's increasingly disturbing commercials, only to find out it's TRUE. BK has made their own body spray to smell somewhat like a Whopper! WHO in the hell would wear this or buy it?! WHY BK WHY?! This is just ridiculous imo. They should stick with FOOD not body sprays! What next their own clothing line??? I mean come on! The whole Sir Mix A Lot commercial just freaked me out and made me want to cover my friends 4 year old daughters eyes. What is wrong with BK lately? Their advertising and commercials imo have become cheesy and sleazy..

Here is a link to the video and new *gag* fragrance.

BK

www.firemeetsdesire.com...

[edit on 6/16/2009 by mblahnikluver]

edit for spelling

[edit on 6/16/2009 by mblahnikluver]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I think BK should fire the advertising agency. I saw the ads with the square butts and thought it bordered on obscene.

Also, what teenage boy would want to go on a date smelling like a hamburger? The scent is obviously aimed at teen boys, as I could never see an adult even thinking about buying such a cologne.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Oh I know! When I saw the square butts commercial I was shocked. It was obscene IMO and I work in adult entertainment (dancer) so it takes a lot to make me feel this way. It was way over the line for BK imo. It's like they are trying to use sex to sell burgers for heavens sake! I mean really!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Listen if your a guy into BBW than smelling like a whopper will be a great thing. Or potentially deadly.

Either way right?

It's all about who your trying to attract.

top topics

join