reply to post by Interryanmilan
I gave this a flag and you a star for this...here's why. Using the scripture
where Jesus is clearing stating his role to mankind, and his mission/agenda and as a base for my theory...
Joh 10:10 The thief does not come except to steal and to kill and to destroy. I have come so that they might have life, and that they might have
it more abundantly.
As of a few months ago, I began thinking deeply, meditating if you will, about the whole ET/UFO phenomena when I remember this scripture which made me
start to think about EVERYTHING in the world itself, and not just the UFO exp.
There are only 2 agendas/wills in the entire universe....
Those that are
1. wishing evil or harm to another or others; showing ill will; ill-disposed; malicious: His failures made him malevolent toward those who were
2. evil; harmful; injurious: a malevolent inclination to destroy the happiness of others.
and those that are
1. characterized by or expressing goodwill or kindly feelings: a benevolent attitude; her benevolent smile.
2. desiring to help others; charitable: gifts from several benevolent alumni.
3. intended for benefits rather than profit: a benevolent institution.
A few months back, a member replied to a post similar to this one in which they said something to the fact of..
We look to Aliens as animals look to us. 90% of the world look to animals as a good thing but, don't regard them as really important because we
can't communicate to them directly and use them as food, clothing, etc.
Aliens might possibly look to us this way. They mean us no harm but, don't think twice abducting us for experiments; much the way we do for animals
since our intelligence is exponentially higher than theirs. Aliens know we are not as intelligent as they are, and understand there are limits and
therefore regard us as intelligent being; which is stark contrast to animals down here that have hardly any intelligence but just to eat and exist.
HOWEVER, even thou we kill, experiment with animals, we, by in large,
are still benevolent to them.
the really hard question as you said.. who are the one that we can trust? There are only 2 agendas in the universe and we may never know who they are,
but, we will know their agendas.