It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I see in the Racial/collective unconscious...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
Just thought I would add what another member has mentioned in a different thread:

I think it's funny that people think others are paid to say things just because it differs from their own opinion, a sure sign of a losing argument.

I think it's funny when other people have to quote someone else because they think it somehow proves that their opinion is 'righter'.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Just thought I would add what another member has mentioned in a different thread:

I think it's funny that people think others are paid to say things just because it differs from their own opinion, a sure sign of a losing argument.

I think it's funny when other people have to quote someone else because they think it somehow proves that their opinion is 'righter'.

I think its funny that someone else also thinks its pretty low when a member accuses another of "being paid" for giving their opinion when they can't back up their own argument

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

I think its funny that someone else also thinks its pretty low when a member accuses another of "being paid" for giving their opinion when they can't back up their own argument

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I think it is funny when some people ask a purposefully idiotic question and then think it makes them look clever. *lol*

[edit on 9-10-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
So, just to make things clear about what I post, let me repost this little bit from earlier in the thread.

"The NWO will not allow the technology to be developed to 'validate' any of the psychic/spirutal stuff. Period. So, ultimately, realizing that what is allowed to be 'proven' is actually being controlled every bit as much as the news media controls what we 'know' about everything else, you need to get over the idea that 'proof' actually is 'proof'; it is just more manipulation. It is the new 'religion' for the 'educated' masses, but with the same message underlying it; don't question things. Just believe what your local priest.. er I mean scientist tells you! It can't be PROVEN because I, your local expert/scientist/talking head/authority figure, say SO!

You need look no further than the tobacco industry 'research' debacle to see how that sort of thing works. Basically, you can prove anything or disprove anything if you are being paid enough, and worried enough about keeping your job or even getting another job anywhere in the industry, eh?

Hence there won't be anything 'provable' about this stuff, and I don't need some idiot 'scientist' to tell me what I should and shouldn't believe. And shame on you if you do! I know what I am seeing is direct from the 'racial/collective unconscious' and that is good enough for me."

So, in conclusion, feel free to believe what I am seeing or not. Entirely your choice, as always, and each and every one who reads this thread is entirely entitled to their opinion about it, and I don't mind at all hearing what that is. Sometimes that very thing will trigger a new approach to the information for me in the racial/collective unconscious, and I appreciate that!

However, if you must have 'proof', it is up to you to do your own research and/or go on your own shaman journey. Because that is the only 'proof' you will ever have, or ever need.

Thanks, everyone, thus far for some great questions and diverse thoughts thus far!

[edit on 10-10-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

You must live a very sad life if you want my honest opinion, but yes believe what you want. You can think your seeing whatever it is you think your seeing, ermm have fun doing whatever it is your going to do with what "you know"

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Death_Kron.
Some things may be seen very clearly to an outsider of your little heat here, take this as a friendly advice;

- You have too much time on your hands, that you are imo prioritizing wrong.
- You are not being very kind, or respectful in your posts.
- You are making information that some people may find value in, very hard to read.

Please don't continue to spoil this thread. If you wanna vent out your feelings somewhere, make a new thread TO Dragongal adressing your issues with her work.
For every post you post, the information in this thread is getting more and more scattered.

You will not get anywhere with this debate. This debate has started to ruin the purpose of this thread, and I wouldn't be surprised if a moderator would look into it due to the off-topic posts going on.

There are soooo many other threads that deserve your devotion to debunk a subject, this is not of those my friend, this is not one of those.
You say your point one time or two, and make it well written at that, this thread here is a public service Dragongal is offering. And you should know how "accepted" or "liked" it is by the general population, when free information/public service that can or can't be true is getting supressed in egs. for this case -- hard to read, and generally demoralizing the users in the thread to reply and ask questions to DrG (since the attention steers away from the purpose, to your little heated discussion about OPINIONS).

Stay on topic now please, like it was intended. The Original Post of this thread clearly did not make this thread out to be a place of criticism and philosophical debate. This is information to those who wants to hear. You are ruining the information with your hammering. You have made your point across several times now (That you think DragonriderGal is making this all up in her fantasy, and then willingly or unwillingly misinforms the public). Isn't it enough? Let the woman do her works, in all seriousness, fraud or not fraud. You can leave this thread to it's destiny now, with your head high.

Peace, Love and Understanding. Just like the hippies were relaying.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by xds777]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by xds777

hmm... i don't think DKs position can't realy be seen as debating anymore. a debate disscusses to sides of an argument/point of view and DK as reverted back to insults.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RokNinja
reply to post by xds777

hmm... i don't think DKs position can't realy be seen as debating anymore. a debate disscusses to sides of an argument/point of view and DK as reverted back to insults.

I refer to Line 6;

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by xds777

my comment was on is part:

You will not get anywhere with this debate.

I think i must have gotten distract and forgot what i was talking about sorry, i tend to be easily distracted
*runs outside to chase birds*

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by xds777

You have too much time on your hands, that you are imo prioritizing wrong.

I've had quite alot of time on my hands this weekend, couple of days of work, but while your opinion is your opinion I don't think its anything to do with you how I spend my time.

You are not being very kind, or respectful in your posts.

I never threw the first insult, I'm merely responding to being disrespected.

I asked DragonriderGal to back up what she was saying, to provide some information maybe but I then get labelled a "NWO flunkie"

For every post you post, the information in this thread is getting more and more scattered.

The information was scattered in the first place thats why I was asking for clarification as to what DrG was actually saying...

And you should know how "accepted" or "liked" it is by the general population, when free information/public service that can or can't be true is getting supressed in egs

I'm not going to bang on and on as you seem to understand at least where I'm coming from but just because DrG says it or thinks its real doesn't make it "information"

You can leave this thread to it's destiny now, with your head high.

I shall because once again DragonriderGal can't answer my questions or even provide any substance or clout behind what shes saying and in my personal opinion half of what she comes out with sounds like some mythical computer game or sci-fi novel.

I'm off to go and write a thread informing people about the cookie monster and what he told me in the spirit realm...

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

reply to post by xds777

Thats the problem, DragonriderGal doesn't present her side of the argument or back it up.

She simply expects people to believe what she says is the truth and when I question her or ask her to provide some sort of evidence she then proceeds to tell me to do my own research and calls me a NWO flunkie!

She can't back up whats she says.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You must live a very sad life if you want my honest opinion, but yes believe what you want. You can think your seeing whatever it is you think your seeing, ermm have fun doing whatever it is your going to do with what "you know"

I do ask and am glad to hear other's opinions.

I do however get tired of trolls, who aren't here to express their opinions as much as try to discredit the poster or the information, or both.

You fill the bill pretty well. So, troll away if you must but don't think that you are merely expressing your 'opinion'. You have a far more unsavory agenda than that, be it voluntary or paid for.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by xds777
Death_Kron.
Some things may be seen very clearly to an outsider of your little heat here, take this as a friendly advice;

- You have too much time on your hands, that you are imo prioritizing wrong.
- You are making information that some people may find value in, very hard to read.

Please don't continue to spoil this thread. If you wanna vent out your feelings somewhere, make a new thread TO Dragongal adressing your issues with her work.

You will not get anywhere with this debate. This debate has started to ruin the purpose of this thread, and I wouldn't be surprised if a moderator would look into it due to the off-topic posts going on.

There are soooo many other threads that deserve your devotion to debunk a subject, this is not of those my friend, this is not one of those.
You say your point one time or two, and make it well written at that, this thread here is a public service Dragongal is offering. And you should know how "accepted" or "liked" it is by the general population, when free information/public service that can or can't be true is getting supressed in egs. for this case -- hard to read, and generally demoralizing the users in the thread to reply and ask questions to DrG (since the attention steers away from the purpose, to your little heated discussion about OPINIONS).

Stay on topic now please, like it was intended. The Original Post of this thread clearly did not make this thread out to be a place of criticism and philosophical debate. This is information to those who wants to hear. You are ruining the information with your hammering. You have made your point across several times now (That you think DragonriderGal is making this all up in her fantasy, and then willingly or unwillingly misinforms the public). Isn't it enough? Let the woman do her works, in all seriousness, fraud or not fraud. You can leave this thread to it's destiny now, with your head high.

Peace, Love and Understanding. Just like the hippies were relaying.

Thanks, xds777. You are correct in all that you say. I appreciate your spelling it out so clear.

And one realllllly has to wonder just exactly why DK continues to post. I vote he is getting paid to disrupt and try to discredit anyone, myself included, who won't spout the party line; or he is at least is working with those yahoos for that purpose, if only for the browning points he makes with them. *shakes head sadly*

And don't forget the way he attacks anyone who posts in support of me, or sometimes even posters asking questions. That is tacky and very trollish as well.
And meant to discourage any from asking questions, one can assume.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

reply to post by xds777

I think i must have gotten distract and forgot what i was talking about sorry, i tend to be easily distracted

Hehe, cute RN! Like that t-shirt saying... "People with ADHD are so misunderstood... Oh look! A chicken!"

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Thats the problem, DragonriderGal doesn't present her side of the argument or back it up.

She simply expects people to believe what she says is the truth and when I question her or ask her to provide some sort of evidence she then proceeds to tell me to do my own research and calls me a NWO flunkie!

She can't back up whats she says.

See the quote above, and please get a clue. Thanks!

I never threw the first insult, I'm merely responding to being disrespected.

Yah, you do have the strangest memory of stuff, quite inaccurate, but hey if you want to feel a poor helpless victim so that justifies your meanness in return, knock yourself out. Talk about making stuff up, though. Sheesh.

I asked DragonriderGal to back up what she was saying, to provide some information maybe but I then get labelled a "NWO flunkie"

And you know perfectly well that isn't why you are being 'labeled' a NWO flunkie. It really is funny how your ongoing 'misunderstanding' and 'misrepresenting' so conveniently serve your supposedly 'covert' agenda of trying to make others look less credible. You should strive to be a little less obvious though. Might work better.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Once again, try posting proof or maybe even an idea why you think your correct rather than childish petty arguments distracting from the main point of focus.

Edit to add: Forgot to mention something, take note DragonriderGal its called the "edit" button, I find it hilarious you think I'm being paid to express my opinon but you know what??? I wish I was, this thread would of made me a millionaire!

[edit on 12/10/09 by Death_Kron]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

reply to

I just had to comment here... this was too funny! Sooooo me (and I do go outside to feed birds often)

On topic, I am thoroughly enjoying this thread DRG, great stuff, on target.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Since you obviously are gonna be one of the ones hanging out in 3d again, you will have to wait a bit longer for your 'proof.' Having a mind so locked up has got to be such a major drag. Is your home decorated in black and white? Peace to you, but man oh man do you need some color.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

reply to post by xds777

What I was saying/meaning is that the result wouldn't PROBABLY be worth the ammount of posts it would require to reach a seemingly good possibility of a fair outcome of this.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join