It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I see in the Racial/collective unconscious...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

From my own experience, personal growth work is the hardest thing one can ever do, and most don't even want to believe they need to do it. They'd much rather suppress all the issues that make them angry or sad or whatever supposed 'negative' emotion and pretend they are all just about 'love, love, love'. I see it in a lot of the new age people I know and of course in the 'religious' people I know. They are so busy rescuing others because the 'love' them, that they personally are a mess, and their lives are a mess, but not matter.. they are loving everyone! *rolls eyes*

When I read the above statement DragonriderGal, I had to reply.

Personal growth work is the hardest thing one person can ever do. That statement, at least to me, is the most true thing I've ever heard.

I had an anger habit. While the habit was useful and got me through some very difficult times, eventually I realized the power I gained through anger was inhibiting my life in significant ways. The realization that I had an anger addiction hit me all at once. I was previously unaware that the statement was true about me. I felt powerful, safe, ever on the offensive (as the strongest defense) and able to cope with whatever trial or crisis life threw at me next.

To make this a short statement, it took me years to overcome the anger habit I had developed over the course of 30 years. The first step was admitting the truth. Second, discover what made me adopt this course of survival. Third, how to overcome my conditioning that I was only becoming aware of. Fourth. PRACTICE. Fifth. Forgive myself for relapses.

Now, I'm a different person. Not so much better. Just not so dependent on anger in place of coping through compassion. Compassion for myself. Giving myself the chance to experience a situation without the anger. To my surprise, I found out that I'm a very loveable, loving, giving person who has always been afraid of being hurt. To avoid being hurt, I got angry instead. Now I'm willing to feel the hurt since it can't be avoided - only dealt with.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to express these thoughts to someone who obviously understands.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Hazelnut]

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Hazelnut]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
When I read the above statement DragonriderGal, I had to reply.

Personal growth work is the hardest thing one person can ever do. That statement, at least to me, is the most true thing I've ever heard.

I had an anger habit. While the habit was useful and got me through some very difficult times, eventually I realized the power I gained through anger was inhibiting my life in significant ways. The realization that I had an anger addiction hit me all at once. I was previously unaware that the statement was true about me. I felt powerful, safe, ever on the offensive (as the strongest defense) and able to cope with whatever trial or crisis life threw at me next.

To make this a short statement, it took me years to overcome the anger habit I had developed over the course of 30 years. The first step was admitting the truth. Second, discover what made me adopt this course of survival. Third, how to overcome my conditioning that I was only becoming aware of. Fourth. PRACTICE. Fifth. Forgive myself for relapses.

Now, I'm a different person. Not so much better. Just not so dependent on anger in place of coping through compassion. Compassion for myself. Giving myself the chance to experience a situation without the anger. To my surprise, I found out that I'm a very loveable, loving, giving person who has always been afraid of being hurt. To avoid being hurt, I got angry instead. Now I'm willing to feel the hurt since it can't be avoided - only dealt with.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to express these thoughts to someone who obviously understands.

You are very welcome, Hazelnut. I LOVE your avatar by the way! It is soo cute!

And I am always impressed when it is clear someone has ventured into that painful and frightening territory of personal growth work. It is very easy to run from it by blaming others, rushing into yet another addiction, or beating yourself mercilessly so others won't have to; you know all the little tricks we have to avoid doing it, I am sure.

I also was prone to using anger as a protective cover emotion. And like you, it was a struggle (and can still be) to keep from letting it get out of hand. But most times I succeed. As you note, hurt happens and you might as well just go ahead and feel it and get it over with! And whatdaknow! I found out pretty much the same thing---that I was a lovable and good hearted person myself!

I guess what most people don't realize is how often their emotions control them, versus the other way around. And so much of making enlightenment is going to be about being emotionally competent; i.e. you own and can use all of your emotions appropriately but not let any one of them run you or your life. I know it is a bit of a novel concept, and I learned it in my master's program, otherwise I probably wouldn't have heard of it either. Because there is a time for anger, a time for sorrow, a time for happiness, a time for all of our emotions, not just wandering around in a fuzzy 'happy lovey dovey' kind of haze, unwilling to be the true self you are.

But that is what the NWO wants. People who won't fight back. I hate to here someone say, Oh, I just couldn't fire a gun at someone, even though they are trying to kill me. *ack* THAT is what anger is for.. to protect yourself in truly life threatening situations, at the very least. Nothing wrong with that at all, unless you are the NWO bunch who wants to be able to use and abuse us without us retaliating.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Dear DragonRiderGal.

I have fought my way through your thread, insisting on not missing any information that you might provide. It made me annoyed, to say it the least, to see 75% of the thread end up in a unnecsessary discussion.
I hope that DK has decided to stop answering on this thread, aswell as I hope that you have decided to stop answering him. For you must know, that you also keep it going - DK is not nescessarily a well-paid NWO puppy, he is merely a person whos soul has not gained enough experience and wisdom to handle these questions yet. That is not an attack towards DK, I believe that it requires several lifetimes for the soul to reach a certain wisdom. He will have his time.

And now back to the originals.

I find everything you write very interesting. I am a young person who has just recently started exploring the opinions of others (Religions, spirituality, science, etc etc) - I have always been easy to persuade and my mind can easily find reason in almost anything said, so I decided at a young age that I would find my own truth, from the inside.

I don't remember my youngest years, till about the age of 10 very much. I cannot say that I have always been spiritual, been different, or significally outlawed in the general thinking.
However, when my first depression hit me at the age of 13 my whole self-evaluation started, which step by step evolved into massive theories about soulwisdom, the universe, neverending theories about everything. I could, and still can conjure up these things in my mind, that I don't know how to explain to others. I'm very intelligent, but I do not consider myself smarter than others. It's more like as if my brain has alot more capacity to search in than the normal crowd.
About the age of 15 I realized that I could sense peoples state of emotions from hundres of miles distance. Kind of the like you hear with twins, but only if I tuned in on someone who was emotionally close to me.
About the age of 16 I realized that I could control heat and cold in my body, aswell as channel energies from myself into others. This would always leave me with a great headache and a massive tiredness, as I only knew how to tap on my own energy reserves (and still.)

The only thing that makes me feel truly passionated inside is the thought of actively working for love - in ways of human rights, tolerance, politics, helping people with self exploring and such.

With all that being said, I have suffered from anxiety and massive depressions since the age of 13 and I am still trying to break out of my destructive emotionalpatterns and my way of thinking.
It is in great periods very hard for me to connect with my feelings, as my whole world exists inside that "extra capaticy" inside my brain, that I feel like I am SUPPOSED to use for something. I can honestly say, that I feel like I have all of the answers to peace and love inside me, but I can only reach them in the state between awake and asleep, which means that I can never remember them when I way up - I only know that I had them there, for a few seconds, then they went out of reach again.
I have felt for a long time that a part of my soul was not meant for a human body.
The greatest part of me is very human though - just like the people around me.

Now, the conclusion is:
I know my words might not be of great relevance to the topic itself, but I am a lost little one, who feels misplaced and on the same time put here with a great purpose that noone can afford to miss.
I have found very, very few that I have been able to even process this in a way that their minds could remotely understand what I was trying to explain to them.
After reading your topic, I can see clearly that you are a very intelligent person, who is not deluded by lack of words, experience, studies and clear understanding.
I guess I am just one, searching for a way to cope and understand all of these things going on inside me.
I was hoping you could help me.
Love, Elise

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
As my post ran out of room for letters, I'll just finish up here.

Thank you very much for the time and effort and the love you put into this DragonRiderGal. Many things in your posts makes sense with the fragments inside of me that I can't seem to put together.

Oh and I also forgot to say, that I have since the age of 13 been on and off different brain meds. I have been on a very strong med for 1½ year now, which has pretty much dumbed me down, I feel a significant change in my ability to remember things, and to put together the pieces inside myself. Like, the places in my mind where there should have been clear thoughts, is filled with big black blurry spots. Plus alot of other things, including tons of horrible physical effects (I will start getting off this meds next week, cause I for many reasons don't want to be on it anymore. Mainly that it dumbs me down).

Btw - Don't attempt to answer my post with simple, understandable words. Whatever you feel is needed to include there, just spill it out!

I am very smart and I will research every word you say anyways

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Almeida]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I was having issues with the use of the word Love while reading the Law of One. Then I got to the seesion that the questioner asked Ra to define Love:

Questioner: I would like for you to define love in its sense as the second distortion.

Ra: I am Ra. This must be defined against the background of intelligent infinity or unity or the One Creator with the primal distortion of free will. The term Love then may be seen as the focus, the choice of attack, the type of energy of an extremely, shall we say, high order which causes intelligent energy to be formed from the potential of intelligent infinity in just such and such a way. This then may be seen to be an object rather than an activity by some of your peoples, and the principle of this extremely strong energy focus being worshipped as the Creator instead of unity or oneness from which all Loves emanate.

So I take it as, instead of referring to running around loving and hugging everything, the word also can refer to using focus or awareness .. or creation, even.

Focus on the self is paramount in these times. I believe that now more than ever, we should be intent on caring for our selves, finding our passions and being aligned with our soul.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
I was having issues with the use of the word Love while reading the Law of One. Then I got to the seesion that the questioner asked Ra to define Love:

Questioner: I would like for you to define love in its sense as the second distortion.

Ra: I am Ra. This must be defined against the background of intelligent infinity or unity or the One Creator with the primal distortion of free will. The term Love then may be seen as the focus, the choice of attack, the type of energy of an extremely, shall we say, high order which causes intelligent energy to be formed from the potential of intelligent infinity in just such and such a way. This then may be seen to be an object rather than an activity by some of your peoples, and the principle of this extremely strong energy focus being worshipped as the Creator instead of unity or oneness from which all Loves emanate.

So I take it as, instead of referring to running around loving and hugging everything, the word also can refer to using focus or awareness .. or creation, even.

Focus on the self is paramount in these times. I believe that now more than ever, we should be intent on caring for our selves, finding our passions and being aligned with our soul.

(Self-)Organizing, Utopian love. Yes, that is precisely my perception. Out of chaos into order. (But it may also be out of order into supposed chaos)

[edit on 18-10-2009 by xds777]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Almeida
Dear DragonRiderGal.

I have fought my way through your thread, insisting on not missing any information that you might provide. It made me annoyed, to say it the least, to see 75% of the thread end up in a unnecsessary discussion.
I hope that DK has decided to stop answering on this thread, aswell as I hope that you have decided to stop answering him. For you must know, that you also keep it going - DK is not nescessarily a well-paid NWO puppy, he is merely a person whos soul has not gained enough experience and wisdom to handle these questions yet. That is not an attack towards DK, I believe that it requires several lifetimes for the soul to reach a certain wisdom. He will have his time.

Thanks Almeida for persevering thru the crap. I know I am responsible for keeping it going too. I just am an ex-dragonrider, and well, we don't suffer that kind of person that well (and neither would a dragon! *lol*).

I did start really reigning back though, and I do believe DK has come to the realization that his idea of required 'proof' was never going to be offered.

And probably you are right about his not being a paid troll; he was doing it for attention or whatever. But there are those on these threads who do get paid for doing all the things he was doing, to disrupt threads and discredit info and people. I think it is important to point out when someone is attempting to do that, as well as not letting them get away with it.

And DK. Well, he has some life lessons to learn, for sure.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

And now back to the originals.

I find everything you write very interesting. I am a young person who has just recently started exploring the opinions of others (Religions, spirituality, science, etc etc) - I have always been easy to persuade and my mind can easily find reason in almost anything said, so I decided at a young age that I would find my own truth, from the inside.

I don't remember my youngest years, till about the age of 10 very much. I cannot say that I have always been spiritual, been different, or significally outlawed in the general thinking.

However, when my first depression hit me at the age of 13 my whole self-evaluation started, which step by step evolved into massive theories about soulwisdom, the universe, neverending theories about everything. I could, and still can conjure up these things in my mind, that I don't know how to explain to others. I'm very intelligent, but I do not consider myself smarter than others. It's more like as if my brain has alot more capacity to search in than the normal crowd.

About the age of 15 I realized that I could sense peoples state of emotions from hundres of miles distance. Kind of the like you hear with twins, but only if I tuned in on someone who was emotionally close to me.
About the age of 16 I realized that I could control heat and cold in my body, aswell as channel energies from myself into others. This would always leave me with a great headache and a massive tiredness, as I only knew how to tap on my own energy reserves (and still.)

The only thing that makes me feel truly passionated inside is the thought of actively working for love - in ways of human rights, tolerance, politics, helping people with self exploring and such.

You do sound indigo. And like you had a bit of an abusive childhood. I think as an indigo, the abuse would be something you hadn't really had that much experience with and it has been more impactful in a negative way than for some of us who have been here a longer time, spirit wise. Plus thus far most of my discussions have been with male indigos, so I am not sure how differently the female indigos deal with this world, and a woman's 'place' in it.

I don't see the indigos as being that abusive although they are from predator origins, so the way we humans overreact to fear and such with violence probably is quite confusing and disturbing to the typical indigo. Hence a lot of the indigos feel very desirous of bringing more peace to this planet, if only to make the world a safer place for everyone, themselves included.

And like I told xds777, I do think the indigo brain was different than the human brain and that has created some problems for them in human bodies, and why they end up getting diagnosed ADD and ADHD. I am quite sure most indigos are usually quite above average in intelligence to begin with, but the whole different wiring of the human brain doesn't allow them to fully express their intelligence.

And on top of that, they have to struggle with the whole really deep emotional field of humanity. From what I can see, no other alien has such deep and intense emotions, and someone newly human would often have to shut them down completely or be inundated constantly. It is part of the reason indigos tend to be more solitary, too. If you don't get involved too deeply with anyone, it doesn't hurt so much.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

With all that being said, I have suffered from anxiety and massive depressions since the age of 13 and I am still trying to break out of my destructive emotional patterns and my way of thinking.
It is in great periods very hard for me to connect with my feelings, as my whole world exists inside that "extra capaticy" inside my brain, that I feel like I am SUPPOSED to use for something. I can honestly say, that I feel like I have all of the answers to peace and love inside me, but I can only reach them in the state between awake and asleep, which means that I can never remember them when I way up - I only know that I had them there, for a few seconds, then they went out of reach again.
I have felt for a long time that a part of my soul was not meant for a human body.
The greatest part of me is very human though - just like the people around me.

Now, the conclusion is:
I know my words might not be of great relevance to the topic itself, but I am a lost little one, who feels misplaced and on the same time put here with a great purpose that noone can afford to miss.
I have also mentioned how you all are being groomed to help the indigo leadership take over the planet, and part of that is that whole 'mission' thing, from what I can see, but really since this is the time humanity is going to be making enlightenment, there is a huge and very important purpose we, each and every one of us that is alive now, is here for.

I have found very, very few that I have been able to even process this in a way that their minds could remotely understand what I was trying to explain to them.

Well, the NWO bunch have been very busy across the ages, manipulating and trying to control what we think, so it isn't surprising that so many have been negatively affected by that propoganda/spinning of the reality of our spiritual nature and humanity's path towards full enlightenment.

I do think it is pretty ironic that the NWO bunch's leaders call themselves the illuminati. You will never find a bunch of people living so far into the dark; decieving themselves that somehow what they are doing is for the greatest good. Maybe their greatest good but even that is pretty shaky. I can't believe there is any positive karmic value in making a race of beings your slaves. *shakes head*

After reading your topic, I can see clearly that you are a very intelligent person, who is not deluded by lack of words, experience, studies and clear understanding.

I guess I am just one, searching for a way to cope and understand all of these things going on inside me.
I was hoping you could help me.
Love, Elise

Ah thanks! I appreciate your kind words and kindly assessment of my capabilities!
I think the biggest thing I have going for me though, is my willingness to hear and trust my inner sense of 'rightness'; that gonging/clicking feeling I get whenever I hear 'truth'.

It is a good talent to cultivate and learn to trust. The trick is to learn to recognize it, first and foremost. And then give it credibility, and not just call it your 'imagination', although it can be a bit tricky, since most of us are taught to believe anything coming from our right brain is 'imagination'.

So I would suggest learning to do that, and then look up EFT (emotional freedom techniques). I actually have a double masters in systems counseling (organizations and family therapy) and was highly doubtful of EFT at first, but I do think they are on to something here because I am finding personally that you can deal with all sorts of issues a lot more quickly and less painfully, both physical and emotional. I've heard mentioned how successful it can be in dealing with depression, along with a lot of other things.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

As my post ran out of room for letters, I'll just finish up here.

Thank you very much for the time and effort and the love you put into this DragonRiderGal. Many things in your posts makes sense with the fragments inside of me that I can't seem to put together.

Oh and I also forgot to say, that I have since the age of 13 been on and off different brain meds. I have been on a very strong med for 1½ year now, which has pretty much dumbed me down, I feel a significant change in my ability to remember things, and to put together the pieces inside myself. Like, the places in my mind where there should have been clear thoughts, is filled with big black blurry spots. Plus alot of other things, including tons of horrible physical effects (I will start getting off this meds next week, cause I for many reasons don't want to be on it anymore. Mainly that it dumbs me down).

Btw - Don't attempt to answer my post with simple, understandable words. Whatever you feel is needed to include there, just spill it out!

I am very smart and I will research every word you say anyways

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Almeida]

I am very glad that you are choosing to go off the meds. Some of that whole drugging the ADD kids is that the NWO's flunkie, Big Pharma is making a ton of money off of your parents, but then getting to do the covert agenda of drugging the indigos into a stupor that will keep them from being able to access the spirit realm as easily and also be less usable by the indigo leadership in their world take over effort.

Now if someone had to run the world, the indigo leadership would do a far better job than any group here, I think. Just once we humans start making full enlightenment, we won't need a 'world' government. But maybe some people will still want one, none the less.

But anyway, give EFT a try. I am totally impressed by what it can do. And yes, those meds so toxify the body it is scary! And clear thinking is very important for getting thru this next bit. Manifesting personal safety and the safety of those you love and the things you value is critical, and the clearer and more focused you can be about that, the better. Also doing your own personal growth work will require a LOT of clear thinking, as you work thru the denial around core issues. It is tough, but so necessary!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

And of course, don't forget the healing of the old wounds, or maybe even realizing that you have old wounds. So many people think just because they get by, then their childhoods were fine. NOBODY in America came from a fully functional family; the only thing different for each of us is to figure out in what way and how much our family interfered with us being the best and fullest self possible.

And many times, from an adult perspective, it may not even look like abuse, but as a small child, some of the smallest things can leave a huge amount of damage, because we, as small children don't know what will hurt or kill us, and we are totally dependent on those caregivers to do their jobs and keep us alive. And if something appears to threaten that, it can deal a huge blow to a child's trust about the world and how it works, to say nothing of how it damages a child to actually be beaten or mentally, emotionally or sexually abused. That kind of stuff can really make a mess.

And another coping mechanism children have is the ability to completely forget abuse that is too hard for them to comprehend or understand or fit into their limited view of the world. This usually involves sexual abuse, or ritual abuse, so now, you've added another layer which you have to dig thru to get to the 'lost' memories, to even start that layer of healing. *shakes head*

It is tricky and our unconscious mind is very good at protecting us from stuff that would really hurt us as children. Unfortunately the unconscious mind gets cocooned and doesn't realize that now you've grown up and are no longer that helpless dependent child, and can protect yourself or can understand/handle whatever happened.

And this Ra 'entity' is sounding a lot like a grey hive mind to me. They have a habit of run on sentences.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by xds777

(Self-)Organizing, Utopian love. Yes, that is precisely my perception. Out of chaos into order. (But it may also be out of order into supposed chaos)

What you learn with systems theory is that there isn't any chaos really. It usually is that you are too close or looking at too low of a level to see the overarching pattern.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

What you learn with systems theory is that there isn't any chaos really. It usually is that you are too close or looking at too low of a level to see the overarching pattern.

Agree.
The universe is a very very very interesting/complex system.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by xds777]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Agree.
The universe is a very very very interesting/complex system.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by xds777]

Yes! And we will be getting more able to understand it as we reach enlightenment!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
more moer!!!!! This is an interesting topic

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Dear DragonriderGal.

Thank you for your answers.

I have a few questions.

1: What do you mean that you used to be a Dragonrider?
2: What are the origins of Indigos, what are they (or we)?

I read that indigos are here mainly to pave the way for the Crystal children. Is there anything about this?
It might be very normal, but since I was a little kid, I've always attracted kids attention. They would gaze at me in busses, public places etc. I mean really GAZE, as if they saw something not human. They weren't scared of me though. More like... fascinated. Of course, children are curious and exploring, but I've talked with many about this and noone seems to have had the same thing. It's been like that since I was a little kid and still it's still like that.

1. Do you think maybe it has something to do with the intuition children have, that hasnt been ruined by indoctrination yet?
2. Maybe it's just a normal thing that I just havn't heard of from others?

Thank you very much again, and thank you for suggesting the emotional freedom techniques, I'll defiently check that out

Hugs,
Elise

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Almeida]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsof0ld
more moer!!!!! This is an interesting topic

thanks knights! I'll try!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Dear DragonriderGal.

Thank you for your answers.

You are most welcome.

I have a few questions.

1: What do you mean that you used to be a Dragonrider?

I was originally a 7+' velocirapter type being that came to earth on the back of my dragon, Pythos. If you want to pop by myspace (my nicks the same there) I talk about it more, if you are curious.

2: What are the origins of Indigos, what are they (or we)?

The indigos are being brought here by the blues from a world that is destroyed. Again, if I could reference you to my myspace page, I talk about that in one of the earlier blogs. I just hate to retype all that again. I hope you don't mind the reference.

I read that indigos are here mainly to pave the way for the Crystal children. Is there anything about this?

It is the regular indigos 'paving' the way for the leadership indigos. Not so much more advanced spiritually, just used to being leaders, and of course, the generals always send the troops in first to secure the place, eh?

It might be very normal, but since I was a little kid, I've always attracted kids attention. They would gaze at me in busses, public places etc. I mean really GAZE, as if they saw something not human. They weren't scared of me though. More like... fascinated. Of course, children are curious and exploring, but I've talked with many about this and noone seems to have had the same thing. It's been like that since I was a little kid and still it's still like that.

1. Do you think maybe it has something to do with the intuition children have, that hasnt been ruined by indoctrination yet?

Yes, that is part of it. Too, your energy field is different; you may be one of the 'crystals', and since many kids are indigo these days, it could be that they 'recognize' you as one of their leaders; maybe a bit like if you saw Brad Pitt or Anglina Jolie.
That is what first occurs to me, but I will think more on it and if something else comes thru, I will let you know.

Thank you very much again, and thank you for suggesting the emotional freedom techniques, I'll defiently check that out

Hugs,
Elise

You are most welcome. I know EFT sounds kinda hokey but boy the things even I have been able to do with it. I like it's premise, that it isn't the event tha causes the emotional/mental issues; it is the fact that such trauma screws up our subtle energy fields along the meridian lines. It is really a revolutionary idea for dealing with emotional issues.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hi again DrG,

* Do you have any impressions of why the indigo race, previous to their chosen incarnation on earth, did not evacuate themselves to a nearby located planet (instead of taking the blues proposal to transfer their spirits, in exchange (possibly) for their worldly, physical belongings/leftbehinds)?
There must have been some planet SOMEWHERE for a fairly advanced space-travelling species?

* Was this contract with the blues made in the spirit or physical realm (more asking, where they dead when they accepted the proposal)?

I am looking to learn more about Indigo's, reading your blog atm. Cool stuff!
/ Semi-Active Searcher since ~4 years

[edit on 24-10-2009 by xds777]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Hi again DrG,

* Do you have any impressions of why the indigo race, previous to their chosen incarnation on earth, did not evacuate themselves to a nearby located planet (instead of taking the blues proposal to transfer their spirits, in exchange (possibly) for their worldly, physical belongings/leftbehinds)?
There must have been some planet SOMEWHERE for a fairly advanced space-travelling species?

* Was this contract with the blues made in the spirit or physical realm (more asking, where they dead when they accepted the proposal)?

I am looking to learn more about Indigo's, reading your blog atm. Cool stuff!
/ Semi-Active Searcher since ~4 years

[edit on 24-10-2009 by xds777]

The indigos weren't space faring. They knew about other worlds and such, but my sense of it was that they used the energy pathways of the elders, and when Atlantis went down and whacked out the pathways for quite a ways around earth, it isolated the indigos again.

I think the blues, one of the few aliens with actual ships, kept contact for trading purposes, but the amount of ships it would take to evacuate a full living population was prohibitive, both in cost and in resources/time. The living leadership (who got carried here in their original indigo bodies) decided that it would be easier to just ship the rest of the everyman spirits to earth where they could get them into bodies again. Short of taking the time to clone a whole new indigo population, bringing them to earth was the quickest and easiest way to get their people back into living bodies again since any alien could reincarnate here as a human. No other species would allow something like that.

And most worlds that are comfortably livable, are usually lived upon. They wanted to hired the elves (or others who do that same kind of thing) to terraform a world for them, but again, that would have taken thousands of years. And I do see that was part of their long term plan. They intended that the indigos survive as a spirit species here, build up some 'money' reserves (no problem they figured, since they intended to be ruling the world very soon after their arrival) and as able, start moving their spirits over to a new world, back into initially cloned indigo bodies as they became available. I see they didn't really intend to stay human though.

But the blues weren't at all honest with the indigo leadership about what earth was like. They didn't tell them about the NWO bunch and that whole 'take over the human race' issue. They also didn't tell them that once the indigo spirits were in human bodies, communicating with them would be almost impossible. So the blues are going to be paying for that once humanity makes enlightenment, since there will be indigos that make the shift as well. And they are so not going to appreciate that the blues not only took every valuable thing they owned as payment but really were essentially using the indigos as cannon fodder to trip up the NWO and it's plans.

And being human is a pretty unpleasant experience, compared to being any other kind of aliens; that whole 'training exercise with live fire' thing. The reward will be great, but the getting to the reward is pretty sucky! So the indigos are not at all happy at that either!

And thanks! I am glad you are finding the information helpful/interesting. It is my hope that people will.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by DragonriderGal]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join