It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I see in the Racial/collective unconscious...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
reply to post by Death_Kron

Since you obviously are gonna be one of the ones hanging out in 3d again, you will have to wait a bit longer for your 'proof.' Having a mind so locked up has got to be such a major drag. Is your home decorated in black and white? Peace to you, but man oh man do you need some color.

If you want to believe in Dragons, Sylphs, Elve's and Fish aliens then please be my guest.

I'll entertain my "locked up" mind with factual subjects

When you say "hanging out in the 3rd" I presume you mean the 3rd dimension? Well yes you also live in a 3 dimensional world...

[edit on 13/10/09 by Death_Kron]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Since you obviously are gonna be one of the ones hanging out in 3d again, you will have to wait a bit longer for your 'proof.' Having a mind so locked up has got to be such a major drag. Is your home decorated in black and white? Peace to you, but man oh man do you need some color.

If you want to believe in Dragons, Sylphs, Elve's and Fish aliens then please be my guest.

When you say "hanging out in the 3rd" I presume you mean the 3rd dimension? Well yes you also live in a 3 dimensional world...

She is referring to the densities I believe.
Alternative Source: www.lawofone.info

[edit on 13-10-2009 by xds777]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Ya know it wasn’t that long ago that I was sitting in a Psychic meet up group listening to these folks speak of Faery’s, Dragons, mushrooms, and wearing crystal pendants. That was a meet up that I found online and at the time I needed any contact I could get with people that weren’t ‘mainstream’. When I left that meeting, I got in my car and rolled my eyes, laughed and thought, ‘if that is what this spirituality/awakening stuff is all about, I am more than fine without it.’

But I kept my mind open, still joking sometimes about it. Sure enough, I have found that these are all real aspects of our universe, our creation. Many people can view these dimensions that are right along side of us, that we still can’t see.

Just leave a small window in your mind open enough to the possibility of anything you can imagine. Just because one can’t see something, does not mean it isn’t there. Remember the story about the fish in the pond who thought the only realm was the one he inhabited, until the day he was out of the pond of water and saw a whole new world he had laughed at his fish friends for talking about. We only see the three dimensions right now because we are vibrating at that frequency.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by xds777

One in the same? That's how I take it when I read the Ra material.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

reply to post by DragonriderGal

Once again, try posting proof or maybe even an idea why you think your correct rather than childish petty arguments distracting from the main point of focus.

Edit to add: Forgot to mention something, take note DragonriderGal its called the "edit" button, I find it hilarious you think I'm being paid to express my opinon but you know what??? I wish I was, this thread would of made me a millionaire!

[edit on 12/10/09 by Death_Kron]

Believe or not. Your choice. The main point of this thread is to tell people what I am seeing in the racial unconscious. Nothing else.

And thanks again for getting my ats points out of the red. Not sure what good the points are, but hey, always glad to be in the black.

Sure, you aren't being paid.. probably not, but it is kinda sad that you do this kind of thing for free; disrupt otherwise perfectly fine threads and such. That makes you a troll, paid or not.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RokNinja
reply to

I think i must have gotten distract and forgot what i was talking about sorry, i tend to be easily distracted
*runs outside to chase birds*

I just had to comment here... this was too funny! Sooooo me (and I do go outside to feed birds often)

On topic, I am thoroughly enjoying this thread DRG, great stuff, on target.

Thanks blujay! I love feeding the birds also! I used to feed the pigeons so much they would come and sit on my hand to eat. Silly little critters, such slaves to their stomachs!

[edit on 13-10-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Really, I think what he needs is a life. He obviously doesn't have any kind of meaning in his life if he feels that this is where and how he should spend his time, being the 'proof' control troll. *shakes head sadly*

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

That's part of why your mind is so locked up DK. You just cant get your furry little head around the idea that there is life beyond your box/fishybowl; that there are things that can't be 'proven' with current technology, and won't be proven because the technology is being blocked from being created/used. It is really sad that you believe everything they tell you and try to discredit anything they don't, or that THEY poohoo.

You REALLY need to do some exploration as Asmus said. Go do your own shaman journey, do some mediation or talk to your higher self even. Anything but stare at that tv screen thinking you are getting accurate information from science's equivelent of 'god' about truth and facts and 'proof'.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Ya know it wasn’t that long ago that I was sitting in a Psychic meet up group listening to these folks speak of Faery’s, Dragons, mushrooms, and wearing crystal pendants. That was a meet up that I found online and at the time I needed any contact I could get with people that weren’t ‘mainstream’. When I left that meeting, I got in my car and rolled my eyes, laughed and thought, ‘if that is what this spirituality/awakening stuff is all about, I am more than fine without it.’

But I kept my mind open, still joking sometimes about it. Sure enough, I have found that these are all real aspects of our universe, our creation. Many people can view these dimensions that are right along side of us, that we still can’t see.

Just leave a small window in your mind open enough to the possibility of anything you can imagine. Just because one can’t see something, does not mean it isn’t there. Remember the story about the fish in the pond who thought the only realm was the one he inhabited, until the day he was out of the pond of water and saw a whole new world he had laughed at his fish friends for talking about. We only see the three dimensions right now because we are vibrating at that frequency.

Hum.. that fish might not have been too happy, having no water to breath and all. It most likely was a very short-lived change in perspective!

In my observation of DK, if he did try to think outside his box, he would have a similar experience. It might kill him because his head could explode! *lol* That whole shifting paradigms without a clutch thing.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

reply to post by xds777

Yes, I think you all are talking about the same kind of thing. I tend to think of it simply as a higher level of awareness, because dimensions are a whole different thing, as I see it. The demons, for example, live in a different dimension. It runs along side this one so to speak, and also has the full range of levels of awareness, but for the most part the two dimensions don't really connect.

And densities... that word just doesn't fit at all when I think of the spirit realm or racial unconscious stuff. But hey, just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Your delusions are getting boring now and so is your inability to answer any question I pose to you, enjoy your dragons and sylphs.

Edit: Sorry have to comment on this

You REALLY need to do some exploration as Asmus said. Go do your own shaman journey, do some mediation or talk to your higher self even. Anything but stare at that tv screen thinking you are getting accurate information from science's equivelent of 'god' about truth and facts and 'proof'.

You know nothing about me, but if you did you would know I do not watch TV. I'll leave it at that...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Your delusions are getting boring now and so is your inability to answer any question I pose to you, enjoy your dragons and sylphs.

Edit: Sorry have to comment on this

You know nothing about me, but if you did you would know I do not watch TV. I'll leave it at that...

And your opinion is getting boring. So, my recommendation? Stop reading this thread.

Seriously though, you really do need to do some exploring beyond the box you live in, however you might define it. Your limitations are showing.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

reply to post by xds777

Yes, I think you all are talking about the same kind of thing. I tend to think of it simply as a higher level of awareness, because dimensions are a whole different thing, as I see it. The demons, for example, live in a different dimension. It runs along side this one so to speak, and also has the full range of levels of awareness, but for the most part the two dimensions don't really connect.

And densities... that word just doesn't fit at all when I think of the spirit realm or racial unconscious stuff. But hey, just my opinion.

Density of the atomic consciousness, the molecular, the cellular, the organic, the planetary, the solarsystemary, the galactic, the galactic cluster, the universal, the multiversal, the superversal.

I am trying to see the logic in this "logic". What do you think?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

reply to post by xds777

The Ra material describes densities are different states of awareness to the envoirment and surroundings of the entity, aswell as the concept of the entity's foundation of this very delicate and subtle thing called consciousness. Is it all a game? Is there anyone else in the room. REALLY. But you? But back to the point. This is what Ra refer to as the different densities, or states of awareness (for a lack of better words):

Excerpt from lawofone.info

What do you mean third density?

There are seven densities of experience.

First density is the density of awareness, in which the planet moves out of the timeless state into physical manifestation. Its inhabitants are earth, wind, water, and fire.

Second density is the density of growth, in which what we call biological life emerges and evolves into greater and greater complexity.

Third density is the density of choice, in which certain of the biological entities are invested with spirits and choose which way they will further their evolution toward the Creator.

Fourth density is the density of love. Those who have successfully chosen come together with others of like mind in order to pursue that choice, either towards loving self or loving others.

Fifth density is the density of wisdom. Those who have studied the love of self or of others now learn to be wise in their service.

Sixth density is the density of unity. In it love and wisdom are blended together. The two paths reunite as those on the service-to-self path, realizing that they cannot successfully master the lessons of unity without opening their hearts to others, switch their polarity to positive.

Seventh density is the gateway density, the last step before we become again that which we have always been, the One Infinite Creator.

Eighth density is also the beginning of the first density of the next Creation.

Between seventh and eight densities, I believe, the creation re-merges in a period of timeless, formless unity with the Creator.

Why are there seven densities?

It is Ra’s understanding that “ways of the octave are without time; that is, there are seven densities in each creation infinitely.” They point out, though, that the limits of their knowledge are narrow.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

And so is your opinion, but your probably right; I'm better off just leaving you to it.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by xds777

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

reply to post by xds777

Density of the atomic consciousness, the molecular, the cellular, the organic, the planetary, the solarsystemary, the galactic, the galactic cluster, the universal, the multiversal, the superversal.

I am trying to see the logic in this "logic". What do you think?

Ah, so that is what this density stuff is about. Thank you for explaining.

Still, I guess what I am sense is that it is all about awareness. Nothing to do with density of actual physical material. The aliens who are pretending to be less dense are really just the same density as all the rest of this level of existence, but it gives them a good 'in' to manipulate us, since we can't see at the spirit realm level, usually. But when you get out into the spirit realm, that isn't part of this physical reality.

My sense of it is that almost some kind of phase type shift, into some other kind of place, but not dimensions. I don't think there is a word for it yet, or at least I haven't heard it.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

And so is your opinion, but your probably right; I'm better off just leaving you to it.

It took you this long to figure that out, huh? Ok. Good call.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

reply to post by xds777

The Ra material describes densities are different states of awareness to the envoirment and surroundings of the entity, aswell as the concept of the entity's foundation of this very delicate and subtle thing called consciousness. Is it all a game? Is there anyone else in the room. REALLY. But you? But back to the point. This is what Ra refer to as the different densities, or states of awareness (for a lack of better words):

Excerpt from lawofone.info

What do you mean third density?

There are seven densities of experience.

First density is the density of awareness, in which the planet moves out of the timeless state into physical manifestation. Its inhabitants are earth, wind, water, and fire.

Second density is the density of growth, in which what we call biological life emerges and evolves into greater and greater complexity.

Third density is the density of choice, in which certain of the biological entities are invested with spirits and choose which way they will further their evolution toward the Creator.

Fourth density is the density of love. Those who have successfully chosen come together with others of like mind in order to pursue that choice, either towards loving self or loving others.

Fifth density is the density of wisdom. Those who have studied the love of self or of others now learn to be wise in their service.

Sixth density is the density of unity. In it love and wisdom are blended together. The two paths reunite as those on the service-to-self path, realizing that they cannot successfully master the lessons of unity without opening their hearts to others, switch their polarity to positive.

Seventh density is the gateway density, the last step before we become again that which we have always been, the One Infinite Creator.

Eighth density is also the beginning of the first density of the next Creation.

Between seventh and eight densities, I believe, the creation re-merges in a period of timeless, formless unity with the Creator.

Why are there seven densities?

It is Ra’s understanding that “ways of the octave are without time; that is, there are seven densities in each creation infinitely.” They point out, though, that the limits of their knowledge are narrow.

So, is this Ra entity a channeled one? You know aliens get themselves 'channeled' all the time; doesn't mean they are any righter, in fact usually what we humans figure out on our own is 'righter' because we are actually doing our homework out in the spirit realm. Most of the aliens are only touting their own beliefs and 'wisdom'. Sure, just like 'religion', some of it may true. Our job is to figure out which part.
So even Ra could be winging it a bit.

I see some of the progression he is talking about though. I get a very strong feeling that when we make enlightenment, one of the things we can and will do will be to create the next big bang into a new universe; that this is how universe level consciousness reproduces itself.
In that, yes, we who decide to do that will become the universe-level consciousness in the new universes aka god.

But I still don't see density having anything to do with it. And I am quite sure that we won't all just merge back into one big blob of energy again. We are selves for a reason, and it is prerequisite for this whole process. It will be more like an incredible tightly woven community of spirit selves working together for the greatest good of itself; aka everything.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
So, is this Ra entity a channeled one? You know aliens get themselves 'channeled' all the time; doesn't mean they are any righter, in fact usually what we humans figure out on our own is 'righter' because we are actually doing our homework out in the spirit realm. Most of the aliens are only touting their own beliefs and 'wisdom'. Sure, just like 'religion', some of it may true. Our job is to figure out which part.
So even Ra could be winging it a bit.

I see some of the progression he is talking about though. I get a very strong feeling that when we make enlightenment, one of the things we can and will do will be to create the next big bang into a new universe; that this is how universe level consciousness reproduces itself.
In that, yes, we who decide to do that will become the universe-level consciousness in the new universes aka god.

But I still don't see density having anything to do with it. And I am quite sure that we won't all just merge back into one big blob of energy again. We are selves for a reason, and it is prerequisite for this whole process. It will be more like an incredible tightly woven community of spirit selves working together for the greatest good of itself; aka everything.

Hey,
There's a group calling themselves llresearch(.org), they are doing light works. The medium in question along with 2 other channelers I believe who helped partially, is named Carla Rueckert (spelling? www.bring4th.org her blog), llresearch channels a few entites today, but back at that time, they channeled a 6th density (unity) entity, that came to spread the wisdoms and knowings of the Law of One, unity, interconnectedness. Along with as a sidejob, to answer any questions regarding spirituality, evolution and life.
That was the main purpose of this entity to bring forth to light, that we are all united in magnificent ways that sadly the average joe most of the times take for GRANTED, thus his game looses it's value abit there.
As for any comments on the densities, I'm afraid I don't have much knowledge to bring about them, mere philosophy. It's intriguing, however. To think about consciousness-levels.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by xds777]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Hey,
There's a group calling themselves llresearch(.org), they are doing light works. The medium in question along with 2 other channelers I believe who helped partially, is named Carla Rueckert (spelling? www.bring4th.org her blog), llresearch channels a few entites today, but back at that time, they channeled a 6th density (unity) entity, that came to spread the wisdoms and knowings of the Law of One, unity, interconnectedness. Along with as a sidejob, to answer any questions regarding spirituality, evolution and life.
That was the main purpose of this entity to bring forth to light, that we are all united in magnificent ways that sadly the average joe most of the times take for GRANTED, thus his game looses it's value abit there.
As for any comments on the densities, I'm afraid I don't have much knowledge to bring about them, mere philosophy. It's intriguing, however. To think about consciousness-levels.

I guess why I question is again that whole focus only on 'love' and whatnot. Not word one about how you need to be healing yourself, first and foremost, and then do all that other stuff if you have time. That is a key indicator that someone is spinning this 'information'.

And of course that 'law of one' thing. We are all from the same energy true, but we are selves, and the self is valuable. Why else would the universal consciousness go to all the trouble to create the setting where we could all learn to be such individuals?? It isn't a coincidence. From what I see, it is prerequisite.

The focus shouldn't be to 'love' as much as to heal. Of course most people would rather believe that all they have to do is 'love' everyone else and then just get the 'feel good' superiority-based rush from doing that (and never address all the stuff that keeps them from loving themselves), and things will be hunky dory.

From my own experience, personal growth work is the hardest thing one can ever do, and most don't even want to believe they need to do it. They'd much rather suppress all the issues that make them angry or sad or whatever supposed 'negative' emotion and pretend they are all just about 'love, love, love'. I see it in a lot of the new age people I know and of course in the 'religious' people I know. They are so busy rescuing others because they 'love' them, while they personally are a mess, and their lives are a mess, but no matter.. they are loving everyone, right? *rolls eyes*

[edit on 15-10-2009 by DragonriderGal]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join