It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I see in the Racial/collective unconscious...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I decided to start a thread to talk about what I am being shown in the racial/collective unconscious (after a shaman journey where the old Indian fellow on the higher plane basically said 'ask', and they would answer); how so much of the stuff discussed here on ATS actually all fits together to form a bigger picture. But since much of this stuff crosses threads and topics and doesn't really fit in any one topic, it seems to need it's own thread. Of course if the Mods disagree, I am sure it will soon disappear! *lol*

Of course, I am happy to take on questions that are about the history of the world, the whos and whats of what is going on now under the cover of lies being spun by the big biz, media, and what I see in general happening in the future, but my view is like watching a salmon migration. Unless i know you, I probably won't be able to find that particular salmon that is you, to tell your personal future or past.

Also, my time is a bit limited and I will answer as I am able, so please be patient with me if you don't get a response immediately.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
That's me.. the big salmon swimming upstream. I'm not sure how anything is identified once you get beyond the here and now. Seems like identity gets stripped away.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mapsurfer_
That's me.. the big salmon swimming upstream. I'm not sure how anything is identified once you get beyond the here and now. Seems like identity gets stripped away.

Ah but it is all about patterns, and we are all playing our part in that pattern. Mostly the things I see are at the more metaphysical level, or it is suppressed information that is still quite visible in the racial/collective unconscious. There is a LOT of that.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So, perhaps some of what I am talking about.
For one thing, I can see that the leadership of the illuminati/NWO bunch/zionist bunch are all from a group of aliens, the Jue-sah, brought here by the greys, to get and keep us humans under control, since we were getting into everything and ruining stuff, like a bunch of sentient rats. OF course most of them have died and become human, but there are still 4 or 5 of the true alien Jue-sah left

The greys came here trying to solve their 'going extinct' problem. More and more of the worker greys had simply started laying down and not moving until they died, then, on top of that, they wouldn't reincarnate into the little grey body prepared for them. The grey leadership decided that they needed to find semi sentient species, so they could store their little grey spirits while they figured it out. That way they could keep the little dears working in the mean time. Busy busy busy, those little greys are!

Of course they had to increase our thinking capacity so that they could give orders to the new ex-grey humans, and in the process it ended up bringing humanity into sentience as well.

So see, if we all knew that was why the human race was created (as storage units for resistant grey spirits), none of the religions the NWO have since spun would work. If you know the spirit is eternal, and just reincarnates, are you going to buy that whole heaven/hell thing?? Or worry about just ceasing to exist once you die? Oh it takes away a lot of the fear of death. Of course the greys did a LOT of other modifications to the human body so it is incredibly limited in what it can do, compared to most alien species, from what I can see.

But the greys promised 'ownership' of humanity to the Jue-sah, once they didn't need us for storage containers anymore, and the Jue-sah have been hell-bent to gain control of us and enslave us ever since. They feel like it is their just due to have us as their slaves because of that promise so long ago. Unfortunately the greys haven't figured out their extinction problem other than the little greys now reincarnate as greys just to avoid getting sucked into human bodies. Every now and then though, one dies away from the ship and is lost. But now the challenge is to try to get the ex grey spirits back out of human bodies, some of the reasons for alien 'abductions' is them seeing if they've got it figured out. Some are done by other species for similar reasons; these human bodies suck in souls from everywhere! That was one of the grey modifications I was talking about, btw.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
So a bit more discussion about the origins of man.
The modifications I see the greys making to the human body are done mostly for their little souls in human bodies' benefit.
The not remembering past lives thing, which every other alien can, is because their little spirits in human bodies were just so miserable because they couldn't access the 'bliss' state that the greys have, instead of sleeping. The leadership figured that if they couldn't remember it, they wouldn't miss it, so they manipulated our genetics to block past life memories. It did help a lot, but the little souls still had a sense of missing something, but at least they would still work. The leadership considered the problem solved. After that point, any human reproducing wouldn't remember previous lives.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Do you think that one day we will all look and dress the same because of intermixing and adopting a uniform dress code? Are we all going to be brown haired brown eyed, tan people? That would be very drab. Or worse yet, greys? Ughhhh. I shiver at the thought. What would life be like with all of us looking the same? I would say BORING!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Do you think that one day we will all look and dress the same because of intermixing and adopting a uniform dress code? Are we all going to be brown haired brown eyed, tan people? That would be very drab. Or worse yet, greys? Ughhhh. I shiver at the thought. What would life be like with all of us looking the same? I would say BORING!

I don't think that will happen. We humans are on the fast track for physical enlightenment and once that happens, physical appearence is going to be a choice. I am guessing there will be a lot of people who look like the elves; the blue eyed blond haired type. And once we hit physical enlightenment, blah and drab aren't going to be words we need use if we don't want! *lol*

And ya, greys all look like each other because they just keep recloning the same body. The leadership distinguishes itself by wearing a neck band with various colors for the different levels of leadership. They don't have sex or even sex organs; I would say they don't really even understand sex other than on the abstract 'need to keep their experiments going' level, since I see their origins as being the offspring of a large tree-type being.

So really they are just like plants in many ways. The tree itself reproduced but the little mobile members just made sure the tree got fed by bringing stuff to mulch around the root system. They had no part of that whole reproduction process for the most part.

So the chances of us all looking like greys is slim, but they did create the Asian genotype to store their little souls in, because the original human was African and black. The leadership couldn't get past such a visual difference, and so created as close to grey looking human as possible for their own comfort. They are pretty xenophobic.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Not very good when the majority of the answers to your thread are from yourself

What did the old indian look like again?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
Not very good when the majority of the answers to your thread are from yourself

What did the old indian look like again?

Yah, I guess you would know, eh?
So, Look it up. Any discussion of the shamanic journey will usually include a description of him. He is a pretty standard part of the higher plane experience.

I would answer but I know you don't really want to know, so why bother? Let you do your own work if you really want to know.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hey DragonriderGal

i find your info (including your other thread The E-l*th are real) Interesting and a refreshly different read from most on this site. You communicate really well, your benevolence rings through on your replies.
Its nice to see. Its a shame theres not more of it here at times.

Im curious about the actual shamen journey process you take. Could you give details, ie how to, where you learnt etc

cheers

have the best day

themuse

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

I decided to start a thread to talk about what I am being shown in the racial/collective unconscious

Hmmm ... I would think before giving us your views, opinions and beliefs on the so-called "racial/collective unconscious", perhaps you would be better off first by presenting whatever evidence and facts that you have that actually prove conclusively that there even is any such thing and that it's not simply just new age mystical babble on your (and others) part.

Waiting with much interest on your presentation ....

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername

I decided to start a thread to talk about what I am being shown in the racial/collective unconscious

Hmmm ... I would think before giving us your views, opinions and beliefs on the so-called "racial/collective unconscious", perhaps you would be better off first by presenting whatever evidence and facts that you have that actually prove conclusively that there even is any such thing and that it's not simply just new age mystical babble on your (and others) part.

ummm, what he said.

i was thinking if we all became milkmen it would transcend the thoughts of the common men that have hithertoe been livng without the grand testimony of the fruits of milk and the inherent steroids that reside within.

yummy.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Okay, so I have questions.

Who is trying to avoid change? I mean THE one that makes others follow him. If there is such thing. How did slavery begin on planet Earth? Why does it exist till today? Is this peculiar to this planet? I feel that the condition we are in is "overdue", seems like someone doesn't want something to happen. Could you elaborate on this idea?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Is there a practised technique at any time in human history, forgotten or alive, that allowed you to gain a stronger awareness temporarily or permanent, prefferably to the degree of being able to nearly totally differentiate that experience of awareness from the previous state?
I would like to expand on the awareness variable and add intuition, precognition, telekinesis, past-life remembering, one-ness awareness is a good one. etc.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by xds777]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

How did slavery begin on planet Earth? Why does it exist till today? Is this peculiar to this planet?

Is slavery peculiar to this planet ??? What a strange question, indeed !
I wasn't aware of any other planets with intelligent life ... which planets and species are you referring to ?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

I don't know really.
If I knew that much I would probably have the answer to the question.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
What happened to this thread?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by themuse
Hey DragonriderGal

i find your info (including your other thread The E-l*th are real) Interesting and a refreshly different read from most on this site. You communicate really well, your benevolence rings through on your replies.
Its nice to see. Its a shame theres not more of it here at times.

Im curious about the actual shamen journey process you take. Could you give details, ie how to, where you learnt etc

cheers

have the best day

themuse

Thanks themuse.
I thank you for your kind words and compliments on my writing and my intentions. I truly am here for whatever help I can offer, via what I see.

And yah, it is a shame but harsh and antagonistic are to be expected on a website such as this. You are going to have those who are either sent to disrupt, discredit and/or manipulate those of us who are saying things the NWO bunch doesn't want said, or who are too afraid to look outside their little safe boxes with anything but fear, and when I open a crack, their fear triggers their anger and into attack mode they go *shrug*. Way too many people can't really handle the idea of having to think for themselves and not just gobbling down all the NWO spun crap passed off as accurate 'information'; all of which is specifically designed to make the masses docile, dumb, and biddable. The talking heads on TV say it is so, so it must be! End of discussion. Very sad, really.

I do my best to respond to the questions in the clearest and most understandable way, and usually, if they are trying to prove I am crazy or inept or mentally incompetent, they eventually slink away because they can't, no matter how hard they try. See, I know what I know hence tripping me up isn't really possible since I am not making any of this up---I am simply relaying what I see.

As for the shaman journey, I went to school with a native american woman who studied under a Cherokee (or Sioux, don't remember which) elder who was passing on the shamanic traditions so they wouldn't be lost. But there are many people who offer such an experience, it seems to me, and I would try contacting your local metaphysical book store as they may know of someone who does them. I would recommend sticking with someone who learned via an indian elder though. Just seems more likely to be authentic.

The person offering the journey will provide the information for the start of your journey by helping you learn to enter into the underworld, get your power animals and such, and then he/she provides a constant drumbeat to keep you connected to the here and now, kind of a safety provision. What happens after that is your journey...

It is a very interesting experience, for sure!

[edit on 11-8-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Sorry, just back from vacation and lots of work to do to get caught back up, so I will get to your post tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo

ummm, what he said.

i was thinking if we all became milkmen it would transcend the thoughts of the common men that have hithertoe been livng without the grand testimony of the fruits of milk and the inherent steroids that reside within.

yummy.

Hum. Well, if you all expect that anything that might thwart the NWO/Illuminati/Jue-sah agenda to enslave humanity will be 'provable', you are definitely going have a serious amount of unmet expectations and severe limitations in what you are capable of 'knowing'.

If you could see the history of this planet as I do, you could see how they have had their paws into preventing anything that might cause them to lose control of any amount of humans for the last 300,000 years. We will serve them (in their opinion) even if it kills us or them. They are that determined.

They will not allow the technology to be developed to 'validate' any of the psychic/spirutal stuff. Period. So, ultimately, realizing that what is allowed to be 'proven' is actually being controlled every bit as much as the news media controls what we 'know' about everything else, you need to get over the idea that 'proof' actually is 'proof'; it is just more manipulation. It is the new 'religion' for the 'educated' masses, but with the same message underlying it; don't question things. Just believe what your local priest.. er I mean scientist tells you! It can't be PROVEN because I, your local expert/scientist/talking head/authority figure, say SO!

You need look no further than the tobacco industry 'research' debacle to see how that sort of thing works. Basically, you can prove anything or disprove anything if you are being paid enough, and worried enough about keeping your job or even getting another job anywhere in the industry, eh?

Hence there won't be anything 'provable' about this stuff, and I don't need some idiot 'scientist' to tell me what I should and shouldn't believe. And shame on you if you do! I know what I am seeing is direct from the 'racial/collective unconscious' and that is good enough for me. Across the ages, others have connected to it. Usually the 'idiot savants' are in fact directly connected and are getting the information straight from it. It is like being able to use the whole of humanity's knowledge/awareness. Everything that was, is and will be is in there.

Another name for it is the askaric library, because it houses all the knowledge of the human race for all time. What I find it more to be like though, is the internet. Every thing and every event and every person has the equivalent of their own 'web page' where all information about that topic or person is stored. If you know where to look, you can find out anything any human has ever or will ever know.

The future is harder though, because it is sort of fuzzy, especially on the more individual level. Things can change so nothing really settles until it is a past event. But the big picture for the future is fairly clear, if looked at from a distance; sorta like those pictures comprised of a bunch of little individual pictures that put together make one big picture.

So, live in your NWO spun version of reality with it's very very controlled 'proven' information if you like. If you are so tightly held that you actually can't think for or trust yourself and your own intuition, that is kinda sad. But hey, as always, it is your choice to believe as you will. If you can't hang with what I see out there, then feel free to avoid reading this thread, eh?

[edit on 13-8-2009 by DragonriderGal]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join