It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever seen an ET/Alien? Please describe!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well, after hearing a lot of UFO stories/sightings, i was very interested in knowing if anyone has seen an ET? If you have, and dont mind sharing your descripition of the ET and story that would be great. I myself have never seen anything besides UFO's. I really dont want to hear famous abductees descriptions as i've read a lot of their accounts and trust a lot of you here on ATS more, and if you dont want to be known, post anonymously. My goal is with this is just simple interest and knowing what is the most common to be seen and what is the least common.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
Well, after hearing a lot of UFO stories/sightings, i was very interested in knowing if anyone has seen an ET? If you have, and dont mind sharing your descripition of the ET and story that would be great. I myself have never seen anything besides UFO's. I really dont want to hear famous abductees descriptions as i've read a lot of their accounts and trust a lot of you here on ATS more, and if you dont want to be known, post anonymously. My goal is with this is just simple interest and knowing what is the most common to be seen and what is the least common.

I don't foresee you getting many responses on this, simply because it would open any responder up to total ridicule and being flamed. If anyone has seen one I'm sure they probably will not post it for fear of this. I know I wouldn't comment about anything no matter how real it was because of this.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Theres alot of very interesting accounts on here, so you should get some good responses.

If your new here, you wont of seen this, so you should check it out:

Alien Abduction Experience, don't be too Graphic!

The most amazing account i've ever read, so ill see if you like it.

Love&light

Jacob

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

well thats why i said post anonymous. Im not looking for certain members experience - just what anyone may have seen or gone through.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

hey thanks for the link Jacob - so far it has been incredible reading these encounters!!

-zig

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I had an dream when I was younger where I was laying on the floor in a sterile, white/ metallic room and a tall blonde woman (looked human but was not exactly human) entered the room. She was emotionless, almost robotic, with bright golden/silver eyes (no pupils), wearing a skintight silvery jumpsuit.

It was strange!

new topics

top topics

join