It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Obama's Health Care Package & Swine Flu Connected?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I begin by indicating I'm not very savvy about the existing American health care programs, nor do I know much about Obama's proposed overhaul of the health care system.

What I have gathered, is that the Obama plan would be more efficient by communicating patients' health records electronically, rationing health care decisions on a true "need-only" basis, tax existing employers providing health insurance that is not the universal plan provided to everybody, and ultimately lead to the demise of the insurance industry.

The Obama health insurance plan is also being quite rushed. Just like TARP and other bailout programs. (Gotta act now! Disaster is looming!)

And then all of a sudden, Swine Flu comes out of nowhere. Projections are that the resurgence of Swine Flu will strike people much more severly and result in hospitals being jammed. This means insured and uninsured will be filling hospital beds and reducing availability of patients to their doctors.

So, is there a link? Is there a connection? Is there a conspiracy? Or...am I really, really digging here?!!?

From the April 28 edition of Fox News Radio's Brian & The Judge:

NAPOLITANO: Do you think that it's a coincidence that the government would be enacting this takeover of health care in the same week that we have fears of an epidemic --

KILMEADE: Interesting.

NAPOLITANO: -- and a pandemic about swine flu? Remember how fear -- remember how the government uses fear to get people to give up their freedom.

OBAMA [audio clip]: This is obviously a cause for concern and requires a heightened state of alert. But it's not a cause for alarm.

NAPOLITANO: Cause for concern, heightened state of alert, but not alarm. That's the president talking about the outbreak of swine flu. You already have members of Congress saying don't let anybody in from Mexico. Guess what? It was a bunch of kids from Queens, New York, who innocently visited Mexico who brought the flu back with them. It's not Mexicans coming over the border in massive numbers with swine flu.
mediamatters.org...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Sounds like a mandatory 3 vaccinations for all schoolchildren would certainly be cause to require health care for everybody, right?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
There is no question that whether the 2 are connected or not, "never let a good crisis go to waste". Every effort will be made to make these shots mandatory, which in my view is a greater danger than the flu itself. 140 deaths worldwide so far? I think my family and I will take our chances. If they decide to make it mandatory, there is going to be trouble.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mrbarber

I have no desire to take the vaccinations either, although I'm afraid the government may find a way to mandate these vaccinations.

I've heard there is a census questionnaire being mailed to citizens' homes with a log-in username and password, so they know you completed it. Those that don't complete face a penalty.

This could also happen with the vaccinations, particularly if health care becomes made available for everybody.

new topics

top topics

join