It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Anomaly Research shut down?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by i_want_the_truth
Here are a few more that are blurred out or have been tampered with that marsanomalyresearch discusses. **FACT**

Do you understand what a "fact" is? Do you have any specific evidence that proves the image was purposely tampered with to cover up something? Simple things like:

* Who did the tampering?
* When was it done?
* How was it done?
* What specifically does the tampering cover up?

Do you have anything like that? Because if you don't, then it's all the same nonsense again. "It looks like tampering to me, so that's what it is!"

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

The site is now operational....will get the scoop

Ask him why he over reacted

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

The site is now operational....will get the scoop

Ask him why he over reacted

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

Is that a documentary about the government?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme
Only an amateur would use a smudge tool to hide the data. You know another way they could have gone about it? They could have used a clone tool or simply removed that particular frame from the mosaic. Why release a smudge when, in many conspiracy-theorists minds, it would verify the belief that NASA is hiding something?

No kidding. I'm no professional, but look what I was able to do in less than 5 minutes:

But the NASA people left it alone, because as professionals they preferred to leave the data as they got it, and not go around creating a lot of false data just to make their pictures look pretty or even to dodge the crazies, which they could easily do. That's not proof of a cover-up, but is actually proof of the exact opposite.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Ok I am smart enough to know that I may have over reacted on this matter...K

Delete this thread already...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I am not surprised that his cutting edge website has been tampered with.
I spent some time with Andrew and I asked him the same question that I asked Ed Grimsley when I spent a little time with him which was,"why have
you not been assassinated yet" And they both said the same exact answer?
Which was, "I don't know, I was wondering the same thing my self"! And we
all laughed together! But they said something else that was interesting which
was that they both had experienced tampering and a complete disappearance
of their web sites! Ed Grimsley has had several shut downs of his website.
Well I think Andrew will be up and rolling pretty quickly with his one of a kind
web site! And we all wish you well Andrew, good luck!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sperical123

Problems with sites happen with almost all, talk to some people that manage sites with high(ish) loads and you will see.

And this does not look like a case of tampering with the site, at least from the outside.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

Toward closure:

I mentioned that I tried to email both addresses and both were returned unsent via Outlook...however, I rec'd this reply anyway: (edited to remove my first name)

About a week or so ago the website experienced a complete loss of all of the evidence section while everything else remained functional Cxxxx. It seems my host company blocked the evidence section arbitrarily without any prior warning or dialogue. The reason given was because of excessive traffic on their server arising from my website.

Maybe not but I suspect that my deep pocket adversaries have infiltrated the host probably through money avenues and now they must do another's bidding. On the other hand, if that is not true, then my host appears to have become a bunch of dishonest buttheads in regard to bandwidth usage because I purchased unlimited bandwidth with them.

Unfortunately, in these harder economic times, my research in the last few days indicates that this appears to be a growing trend in these providers including the former good ones. Either way, any solution I develop must logically consider both possibilities and is taking time to implement. The evidence is now back up but only partially with the great bulk still not available.

J. P. Skipper

Yeah...it seems almost ALL of the civilization evidence is gone, as well as ALL of the really interesting stuff, far-fetched or not. Don't know if he's removed it because of financial gains for book, or if really was sabotaged...but is a shame for those who didn't get to view it. He really spent hours and hours pouring over this stuff.

I appreciate his reply, but still doesn't explain the missing vids on youtube.

CDS

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Cole DeSteele]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Theres something going on here. The site is there but none of the evidence photos are linked anymore. NOTHING.... The only images you can see are the ones that look like puddles of water, the star tropper skull helmet thing and a few water ice pics. None of the good stuff is there anymore...

I think something or someone is trying to burry this stuff.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by ls1cameric]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
oops

[edit on 22-6-2009 by tristar]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Reply to "Trystar"

I've been on the page all morning and just opened it again in a new browser. The page is working fine. The content that used to be linked to this site isnt there anymore. For instance, click on the button for civilzation evidence, theres nothing linked there where there used to be hundreds of photos...

So again, theres something going on othere than technical issues from what I can determine.

Edit: I see you deleted your post. You must have realized what the situation is.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by ls1cameric]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Ever heard of WayBackMachine?

Now that I've posted this, I suggest leaching the images and storing them in a safe place.... Just incase

/marsstuff

EDIT: I've had a look through, some photos are still there, however some are missing...but the text is still there with references to the orginal images.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by dsm1664]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

sounds pretty weird to me considering godaddy is his host, There pretty big, but then again, stranger things have happened.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hmmm Once upon a time I changed directories due to updated server... End result my site is up but all the old posts have no images anymore and there was no way to go back and fix that.

Maybe Skipper wanted to get rid of all the direct hotlinks to images that were all over the forums. Move your image gallery and Poof they are gone...

Maybe....

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That is the best explanation I have heard....

All those hotlinks would be a direct result of bandwidth usage

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join