It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What 3/5/10 'things' should be disclosed or done to make the world a better place for all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Ok first of all apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

Right I am guessing that most of us want to make the world a better place to live - whatever that means and I'm sure we all have different ideas on how and what we would do or do we?

That is the reason for this thread, I have always assumed that people in general are pretty reasonable and generally want the same things from life but do we?

My 'things' would probably be:

1. Total disclosure on UFO's,
2. Total disclosure on technology and alternative energy sources,
3. Absolute minimisation of all forms of government local, national and international,
4. Suspension of money as the driving force in life,
5. All countries/labs collaborating on eradicating diseases/ viruses etc,
6. So called 3rd world countries not being held to ransom by the west see point 4 really,
7. More emphasis on enjoying the riches this world has to offer by this I mean the splendour of nature - looking, appreciating but not taking except to eat,
8. There is more than enough habitable land on the planet - share it more equally,
9. Nobody can be forced to do anything they don't want to do - (this can and will mean consequences for that individual but then it is their choice)
10. Much more emphasis on exploring nature/cosmology/ancient histories and the benefits they could bring.

I was tempted to say ban religion but I think it's up to the individual and i want to empower people not suppress them.

I hope you people have some better ideas and look forward to hearing them - next step is how do we go about getting them implemented but lets just see if we can get a general agreement 1st - which I guess will be the difficult bit.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by johnb

number 2 does it for me - everything can follow that....

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I would want them to disclose:

1) Secret Angelina Jolie Bedroom Tapes
2) KFC's 11 Secret Herbs & Spices
3) If George Bush was genetically spliced with a monkey.

IRM

join