posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:57 AM
Ok first of all apologies if this is in the wrong forum.
Right I am guessing that most of us want to make the world a better place to live - whatever that means and I'm sure we all have different ideas on
how and what we would do or do we?
That is the reason for this thread, I have always assumed that people in general are pretty reasonable and generally want the same things from life
but do we?
My 'things' would probably be:
1. Total disclosure on UFO's,
2. Total disclosure on technology and alternative energy sources,
3. Absolute minimisation of all forms of government local, national and international,
4. Suspension of money as the driving force in life,
5. All countries/labs collaborating on eradicating diseases/ viruses etc,
6. So called 3rd world countries not being held to ransom by the west see point 4 really,
7. More emphasis on enjoying the riches this world has to offer by this I mean the splendour of nature - looking, appreciating but not taking except
8. There is more than enough habitable land on the planet - share it more equally,
9. Nobody can be forced to do anything they don't want to do - (this can and will mean consequences for that individual but then it is their
10. Much more emphasis on exploring nature/cosmology/ancient histories and the benefits they could bring.
I was tempted to say ban religion but I think it's up to the individual and i want to empower people not suppress them.
I hope you people have some better ideas and look forward to hearing them - next step is how do we go about getting them implemented but lets just see
if we can get a general agreement 1st - which I guess will be the difficult bit.