It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinians 'treated like 'animals': Jimmy Carter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

By your own mentality, the murdering terrorists that attack civilians "ON PURPOSE" by the terrorists own words from the terrorists own mouth, sorry, the truth denies your ignorance.

Think of the utter stupidity of the situation.

You are beginning to sound like a broken record that is about to disintegrate into a thousand pieces.

You are the epitome of why Israel is now the pariah of the world. The ignorance that is spewing from your mouth does not reflect well on yourself or who you are championing for.

You are "the utter stupidity of the situation".

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by A Conscience

So, you don't or can't counter what I said, ther for you agree with it, even if you won't admit it.

I know you want desperiatly to support terrorits and hate that the truth of them comes out.
(sorry, this is not a muslium country where you can block the truth from the people)

Hey, here is an idea, try, if you can, countering with truth and logic
(yes, I know the truth is they bring it all on themselves, but still, try.)

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

I don't think you are worth another stroke from my keyboard. Nothing has sunk in so far.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by A Conscience

I agree with you! MrMonsoon the Palestinians have been treated like dirt for decades. Israeli members of government have even compared them to cockroaches before.

Its a sad truth that many people want to try and deny but the Israelis have used the holocaust as justification for their actions against the Palestinians. They beat the west or anyone else over the head with it, if they dare criticize Israel. They accused of being anti-semitic or racist and smeared by the Israeli government.

Really the Palestinians and Israelis are as bad as each other at times. True the the Palestinians resort to violence, but they live in a society where violence seems the only choice, especially for the young. Thinking of the poverty and deprivation they suffer, is it any wonder? But to suddenly label all Palestinians as "terrorists" is pure ignorance.

The Israelis use disproportionate force when dealing with Palestinians. An Israeli soldier gets a rock thrown at them.....the Israelis send in choppers firing missiles (American made i might add) or send tanks down the street.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas
Thankyou for this thread -

Jimmy Carter is a rare, rare specimen willing to speak to absolute truth despite the foreknowledge of complete and disgusting smear campaigns which would accompany such simple honesty.

This man will live forever as a light in the darkness which has descended upon the US of A.

Reality check here ...

Jimmy Carter is a senile old fool, that should have (been) retired from public life back to his peanut farm long ago. Even if you hate Bush, Carter's presidency was as much a failure, if not more, both economically and foreign policy-wise.

Only a person not alive and aware when Carter was president could feel otherwise.

As for people treated like animals, Jimmy, where is your equal concern for the North Korean people you supposedly helped with your meddling "negotiations"?

[edit on 6/17/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Jim Carter is a putz AND a chump!

His dazzling IQ just makes him an easy mark.

He was probably the worst president of the USA ever...

If all of this wasn't bad enough, he is also a hypocrite.

Jimmy when you're done making the world safer for folks who are just minding their own business shooting rockets at those nasty blood drinking Jews, maybe you could come back and clean up the mess you helped create in the USA.

When you're thru making the world safe for ALL of the worlds terrorists...

Maybe you could look into why the Under Secretary of HUD engaged in Jim Crow tactics during his tenure as King County Executive.

Black on Black racism!

(golem wipes a tear away from his eye...)

It's my favorite kind!

[edit on 17-6-2009 by golemina]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux

I may not have been around when Carter was president but I think I would vote for him now.

See my above post.

This is the kind of person that does not know what it was like to live with double-digit inflation, while our iranian embassy staff was held hostage for 444 days and the military Carter gutted crashed and burned in the desert in a pitiful rescue attempt.

Going around saying you would vote for Carter is like having the word "naive" tattooed on your forehead.

BTW, see the parallels starting to form and why some are now calling Obama "Carter II"?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
You know you live in a backwards reality when people like you call peacemakers like carter a traitor.

Carter isn't a 'peacemaker'. He's a liar. His book was exposed as a
fabrication. He's so far left that if he took one more step he'd fall over.
He is myopic with an anti-Israel agenda.

if you were blockaded in a concentration-camp like zoo, perhaps you would be throwing rockets as well.

Hamas made their bed and now they will lay in it.
The so-called 'palestinians' have no trouble smuggling in weapons and bombs but at the same time cry that they can't get medicines etc. What a crock.

It's a situation of their own making.

BTW - Egypt closed it's borders with the so called 'palestinians' as well.
Because of the piss poor behavior of those 'palestinians'.

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
How can a group, that was the victim to one of the worst evils in the history of the world, less than a century ago, turn around and treat a group of people so cruelly.

Hamas rains down rockets .. thousands of them .. in an attempt to mass murder as many israeli civilians as possible. The 'palestinians' use suicide bombers to go and try to kill as many Israeli civilians as possible. Israel has used incredible restraint when dealing with the squatters. There is nothing 'cruel' about how Israel has been behaving. If you want to talk about criminals then you'd best start with Hamas.

Originally posted by A Conscience
So do me a favor and refrain from using the word terrorist.

Not a chance.

here's one that'll blow your hair back ... Arafat, the Egyptian who was a 'palestinian' squatter, was a child rapist pedophile and a mass murdering terrorist who stole millions in donated funds and stashed it away in banks in Switzerland.

Carter ranks as a humanitarian of gigantic proportions that few can rival or even match.

Carter is a self serving liar with extreme leftist leanings. Period.

Jimmy Carter - Jew Hater, Genocide Enabler, Liar

Mere Rhetoric

In Just Seven Short Paragraphs, Jimmy Carter Tells 2 Lies, Makes 2 Incoherent Arguments, Takes an Anti-Israel Stance that the State Department Mocks, and Just Generally Annoys the Hell Out of Us

Carter lied then and lies now

Jimmy Carter's 'settlement freeze' lie

Jimmy Carter - lies, slander and Jew-hatred

Jimmy Carter - worst president ever

Jimmy Carter - worst ex-president ever

During his four years in the White House, he presided over the worst economic downturn since World War II, allowed a bunch of thugs to seize our embassy and our citizens, and supported Philippine dictator Fernando Marcos, Pakistani General Zia al Huq, Saudi King Faud and many other dictators. But Jimmy Carter was a much better president than he is an ex-president.

Carter once described Yugoslav strongman Marshal Josef Tito as "a man who believes in human rights." Regarding North Korea's dearly departed Kim Il-Sung, Carter found him "vigorous, intelligent, surprisingly well-informed about the technical issues, and in charge of the decisions about this country," adding "I don't see that [North Koreans] are an outlaw nation."

He was similarly generous regarding Manuel Noriega, Romanian dictator Nicolai Ceaucescu and, of course, Yasser Arafat. He said of Ceausescu and himself, "Our goals are the same: to have a just system of economics and politics . . . We believe in enhancing human rights."

And a special shout out to MRMONSOON and the question of using the word 'traitor' -

Virtually all of the humanitarian activities of the Carter Foundation abroad have been in direct opposition to US foreign policy. Carter called Bush’s description of Iran, Iraq and North Korea as an "axis of evil" was "overly simplistic and counterproductive.”

[edit on 6/17/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
see the parallels starting to form and why some are now calling Obama "Carter II"?

Prior to Obama getting in I said that he's be Carter II. Now that Obama is in I can say without doubt that he's even worse than Carter. That's pretty dang bad.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Heh, well I did say I wasn't around back then. I'm not assuming any politician is different, it was just refreshing to hold onto the idea that it hasn't ALWAYS been like this and that it wasn't that long ago that America had some morals and backbone.

It was also nice to see a prominent American politician on the side of the Palestinians for once. In fact, I might still vote for him if he had a strong anti-Israeli stance, that would, at least, be more of a change than Obama has offered.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

FF,

I wish I could do more than just a star per post.

As usual, you bring truth, facts and plenty of proof (links)

Don't worry when "some" members don't like the truth and since they can't counter the truth, they will resort to personal attacks.

This is ATS!

WE DENY IGNORANCE!

If some people don't like it, perhaps they should join another board with other like "Ignorance-Minded" people.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux

Heh, well I did say I wasn't around back then. I'm not assuming any politician is different, it was just refreshing to hold onto the idea that it hasn't ALWAYS been like this and that it wasn't that long ago that America had some morals and backbone.

It was also nice to see a prominent American politician on the side of the Palestinians for once. In fact, I might still vote for him if he had a strong anti-Israeli stance, that would, at least, be more of a change than Obama has offered.

Some unsolicited advice. Do not base your votes on a single-issue. Given Carter's dismal track record as posted above by several people. Saying you'd still vote for Carter after all that because of his anti-Israel stance, could make you sound anti-semitic at best. A president is much more than his relationship with Israel.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I think you're just making too much out of my statement. If we were to look back to find Presidents that were honest, cared for the Nation and didn't screw everything up we'd have to go back a few hundred years. If you vote for any president there's a very good chance you will regret your decision.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
reply to post by Kombatt98

By your own mentality, the murdering terrorists that attack civilians "ON PURPOSE" by the terrorists own words from the terrorists own mouth, sorry, the truth denies your ignorance.

Think of the utter stupidity of the situation.

They attack almost daily and intentionally target civillians, this is ok in your mind.

However, when they are counter attacked, it's the poor terrorists, feel sorry for the murderers.

If they tried, I know, stupid idea, waging peace, then, hey, guess what, they would not be considered and treated as the attacking enemy.

They attack almost daily and intentionally target civillians, this is ok in your mind.

so does Israhell ,oops Israel target palestinians civilians so? what palestinains freedom fighters do to fight Israhell's apartheid is right .

However, when they are counter attacked, it's the poor terrorists, feel sorry for the murderers.

yep, I feel sorry for the palestian freedom fighters who resist the genocidal israhell army bravely
www.fpif.org...
www.christusrex.org...
www.antiwar.com...

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Kombatt98]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kombatt98

Sorry to burst your bubble with the truth...

Israel responds to attacks from Gaza.

It sends it's responses to there attacks to where it came from.

This exposes the truth that Hamas terrorists launch their attacks from schools/playgrounds/civillian homes.

They do this, "KNOWING" this is where the counter attacks will come to.

They do it "HOPING" that civilians will be killed for their propaganda.

They target civilians and in-fact cause civilian deaths among their own people (of whom they care nothing about) by launching attacks from civilian areas.

They not only try to murder civilians on the other side, but their own people, putting civilians in the line of fire.

I restate, when they act like animals they need to be treated like animals.

When they act like humans, they need to be treated like humans.

It is all up to the terrorists Hamas, and they always vote with murder.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Those responsible for the creation of the state of Israel, should really have created it in America.

Perhaps the state of Texas would be a good location. Relocate all non-Jewish Americans to Dallas and sub-urbs, build a large wall around the monkey zoo and tell them to be happy. Make sure to take all the fertile land and respond with brute force to every rebellious attempt. One American more or less doesn't really matter. These people have legitimately gotten the land of Texas, so screw every Texan who tries to fight for his land.

Oh no, that wouldn't happen, because people like Mr Monsoon wouldnt give a damn to give up their house and land to these people.

Christian zealots are as dangerous as Muslim extremists. And before you call me a terrorist friend, I condemn the use of violence against civilians, but I understand their despair. This, in contrast to you, who have never been to the region and base their opinion solely on what the church tells them as well as the mainstream media.

Goodness, these pathetic losers in the second video must believe Obama is the antichrist. So extremely laughable.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Mdv2]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
Christian zealots are as dangerous as Muslim extremists.

List of Islamic Terrorist Attacks

When you can show us figures like this being carried out by Baptists in Alabama then you'll have a point. Just because they are many times obnoxious doesn't make them 'as dangerous as Muslim extremists'.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Well, perhaps if they did not wage war on a daily basis, it might be different.

And for those who say the Hamas terrorists are their government, then they freely elected government is to blame for the suffering of it's people due to it's constant attacks.

Cater is a traitor, who hugs terrorists.

[edit on 6/16/2009 by mrmonsoon]

I'm sorry but you have been misinformed. Palestinans do not wage war, just the fanatics amongst them, a very small percentage. Carter hugged Bush?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Those responsible for the creation of the state of Israel, should really have created it in America.

Texas?

Guess what...

Israel is in the Middle East, down Palestine way...

Deal with it!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Jimmy Carter doesn't know what he's talking about.

Nobody is holding the Palestinians down but their leadership.

Arafat blew 5.5 billion dollars in Aid. He got all of that money and the Palestinians live like it's 2,000 B.C.

Liberals just want to blame America for everything.

This is not America's fault or Israels fault. This is the fault of the Palestinian Leasdership.

Arafat's wife used to go on shopping spree's to Paris while the Palestinian people starve.

Palestine has gotten billions of dollars in aid over the years but the leadership uses that money for themselves and then yells Israel is keeping us poor.

That's just silly.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join