It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC turns programming over to Obama; news to be anchored from inside the White House

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I wonder how many people actually watch ABC News?

I know I don't and never have.

I say everybody should boycott this news channel.

That should help get the message across to King Obama.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

so free health care is called communism now is it?

someone better tell canada then , or the UK or austria or or .... shall i carry on with all the western countries that offer great and free health care.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
MAn what is going on???...im getin worried,fist commercials about selling your gold in exchange for cash,then changing the tvs digital,and now this,They are planing somthing

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose

That should help get the message across to King Obama.

so you`ve never watched this channel

and never will

yet your so AMAZINGLY informed that now you DECLARE TO THE WORLD

to boycott it

talking much crap lately then.......

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Great and free health care? Is it the "free" part that interests you most? It better be because you don't get great and free together in the same mix.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

better tell that to sweden then who have *probably* the best health care on the planet - and its free.

the USA , the land where no health insurance and you die in the gutter.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
The USA - the land where you don`t have health insurance - you die in the gutter

and obama wants to do something about that , and all you rabid-dog neo cons can do is troll?

maybe , just maybe he wants to do some good.

No one in this country needs to 'die in the gutter' due to lack of insurance. It is illegal for an emergency room to deny care due to inability to pay. Anyone "dying in the gutter" need only to transport themselves to the local emergency room and be tended to. From that point on you get into the hands of a social worker and are thus directed to "the system" and well, that would be another thread

I would like references to the intentions of my President to surpass the preface of "maybe".......

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Yes, I'm declaring that.

This is not crap it's a serious situation that should be addressed in everyway possible.

It's not so much what the message is ( health care ) it's how the message will be delivered!

Pay attention!

[edit on 16-6-2009 by MagicaRose]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by need2know4me

uhh.. then why are a bunch a British reps in parliament coming over here and saying " Why are you doing all this? do you not see what its doing to us?"

www.balancedpolitics.org...

also, just how cheap would this new health care be? if its not cheap enough for some people.. and they opt to still not get it, they will have to pay a fee!?

I cant find the source at this time, it was on record that if we went to this plan, much like canadas, it would be a rationing, and treatments like tonsil removal would take 30 weeks, just to get you into the operating room.

so imagine the wait if you were dying? a long review of your medical records, and tests, just find out if your eligible to be saved.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by John Taylor]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

no , your making an assumption and talking out of your ass - you have NO experience of this channel and yet declare to the world `boycott it`

pay attention boy the world is moving on.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by glad_to_be_His

sadly reality - as mentioned on here weekly , is far far different from the world you paint - there are MANY cases of pregnant women having babies in corridors because they can`t pay for the delivery team , the case of the women who died on the floor , whilst a janitor cleared up around her

read on ATS the information is here ;

deny ignorance.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by John Taylor

link for those ` british reps in parliament` please.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

no , your making an assumption and talking out of your ass - you have NO experience of this channel and yet declare to the world `boycott it`

pay attention boy the world is moving on.

No, you are talking out of your ass.

I say: BOYCOTT ABC NEWS to the world !

I've watched this news and it's a sorry channel to get my news from .
Apparently you love it so keep listening , you may hear alot more propaganda out of the White House soon.

Oh! by the way, I'm not a boy...BOY!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bakednutz

What the hell is going on in this country? Is this Venezuela? The guy is going to start acting like Chavez and just take control of MSM. I am tired of Obama's hypocrisy. He never wants a fair debate when anything contorversial is brought up, he just tells everyone, "we dont have time for politics". What he really means is, I dont want to have a debate because if people were to find out what is really going on, I would be screwed. Time to wake up America!

Uhmm... actually there is precedent for this....

I remember watching "The Day After" and then right after that we were told about SDI and why we needed it...

So don't act like this is new, nor that it was something the great Ronald Reagan wouldn't have done...

For the record.. it was ABC which did that as well...

And just like that fateful evening in November 1983, I will be watching this one as well....

[edit on 16-6-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

wait in your first post you state clearly:

and now you say:

I've watched this news and it's a sorry channel to get my news from

make up your mind will you - one moment you never seen it and never will , the next you have watched it.... must be a sore loser Republican the way you flip flop around and can`t make up your mind which way the wind is blowing

[edit on 16/6/09 by Harlequin]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

www.bing.com... VR7

here it is

[edit on 16-6-2009 by John Taylor]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Well, to be truthful, I was ashamed to say I've watch a few times but oh well we all make mistakes.
Oh! by the way , I would rather die and go to hell than be a crazy , communist democrat!

link   

reply to post by glad_to_be_His

sadly reality - as mentioned on here weekly , is far far different from the world you paint - there are MANY cases of pregnant women having babies in corridors because they can`t pay for the delivery team , the case of the women who died on the floor , whilst a janitor cleared up around her

read on ATS the information is here ;

deny ignorance.

I have no way to address the scenario you put forth, every situation is different. All I am saying is that if any of those women got themselves to an emergency room (I assume they knew they were pregnant and therefore had an 'inkling' of what was going on say...when their water broke) they would have had their baby delivered in a hospital by the attending physician...money/insurance or not. Said janitor may have dialed 911.....All the governement control in the universe will not create a perfect world. Sorry

BTW, I am not painting anything I am just stating a fact: It is illegal to turn away emergency care due to the inability to pay. It is a Federal law....as of 1986 I believe.

The issue here is the media being based in the WH anyway

[edit on 16-6-2009 by glad_to_be_His]

link   
This contingency may be in preparation for the contolled and careful release of some other news event.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by John Taylor

LOL

daniel hannan MEP - thet euro MP , not UK MP

the guy is an absolute idiot - he is close to being expelled by his own party - he has allready been expelled by the group he was with in the Euro Parliament.

sorry but the guy is a moron - his views and opinions are more in tune with UKIP and the BNP than any other party

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join