It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

Why criticise so much? It is what it is, and how do we know that this isn't the most brilliant thing he's ever written...? Personally, it's resonating with me to a massive degree, and I'm still reading and processing. I will be for a while, as it's so complex. I'm not a "follower", he is not a guru, and there is no space for disappointment here on any level...maybe that's kinda the point.

blessings

Cait x

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I don't see Evasius' post as anticlimactic at all. It sums up my experience of the last two to three years and the direction my thinking has been headed.

Several years ago someone said to me "remember who you are". I understood the meaning they intended at the time but my understanding of that statement has continued to grow beyond their original meaning and has effected me in many ways since then.

Time is a by-product of consciousness

I see a lot of potential in this statement and need to give it some thought.

You are the only conscious being in your universe. You have created all this whether you are aware of it or not. I am, along with everyone else, a construct of your consciousness. Likewise everyone who is reading this is a construct of my own consciousness. I am in my universe, and you all are in your own universe(s). Together we interact via a merging and interplay of infinite realities, strung together by infinite possibilities – and together we, on some other level, agree to have this interaction, to play this game. Fractally speaking, you are all that is experiencing itself as a part of all that is. Fundamentally, I am you and you are me.

This section also makes a lot of sense to me, but again I need to consider it and it's implications a little deeper.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Very good. Yes THIS is the year!!!!
I'm so happy to see you are back Evasius. We made a lot of progress in the research in the while!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Countdown to zero time line = lets talk about stuff that we can't substantiate with facts, figures or even scientific theory.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

Are you AWAKE? That's why its in the 2012 forum-

"Discussion and speculation related to the potential end of the world prophecies surrounding the year, 2012."

You are AWARE of what "SPECULATION" means, right?

And I'm also going to presume you didn't even bother to read the
entire thread before you enlightened everyone with your opinion.

Now, I took a quick look at your Youtube channel, and you proclaim
yourself to be open-minded, so you can take my word for it or not, but
I would suggest devoting some time to read and comprehend what's
actually being discussed here, and who knows, you might actually
find yourself interested and open to this topic.

So, try contributing something next time, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by aecreate
reply to post by awake_and_aware

Are you AWAKE? That's why its in the 2012 forum-

"Discussion and speculation related to the potential end of the world prophecies surrounding the year, 2012."

You are AWARE of what "SPECULATION" means, right?

And I'm also going to presume you didn't even bother to read the
entire thread before you enlightened everyone with your opinion.

Now, I took a quick look at your Youtube channel, and you proclaim
yourself to be open-minded, so you can take my word for it or not, but
I would suggest devoting some time to read and comprehend what's
actually being discussed here, and who knows, you might actually
find yourself interested and open to this topic.

So, try contributing something next time, and welcome to ATS.

Yes i do claim to be open-minded because i do look at a lot of things and i keep an open mind, i don't buy into or accept it mindlessly (religion, mediums and spirit channeling, UFOs, clare voyants, astrology, political spin, advertisements)

Point taken but based on deduction of logic and lack of irrefutable scientific evidence any one of these catastrophic theories (other than increased solar activity), or even the theory of "enlightenment" "acension" "DNA upgrade" one of them has to be wrong and not truthful.

Anyway, i'm going to jump on out of this 2012 section as i clearly don't belong here. GL & HF

[edit on 10/6/10 by awake_and_aware]

[edit on 10/6/10 by awake_and_aware]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to uess I@m just a little post by caitlinfae

Why criticise so much

I wasn't was I?

I guess I'm just a little disappointed that it got all new age. I liked the fact that the OP stood by his "predictions" and backed them up with genuine research.

It just kind of seems, a bit convenient, stuff isn't panning out so change your tune to one which keeps the "mystery" going.

I'm not saying it's the case, but I've been on ATS a long time, long enough to become very cynical.

In any case, I welcome change and constantly strive to expunge the negative from my life, but I am only human and thus I often struggle with the all too human condition of mistrust.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hey guys, remember Igor Panarin, the Russian guy who predicted the USA would split into six parts following by a civil war?

I didn't remember what he forecasted concerning the time for this things to happen. Guess what... he predicted all this will happen at the end of June, start of July of 2010.

Panarin forecast the probable disintegration of the USA into six parts in 2010 (at the end of June – start of July 2010, as he specified on 10 December 2008), following a civil war triggered by mass immigration, economic decline, and moral degradation.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

This resonates deeply with me, thank you for sharing your feelings and thoughts in a way that's easy to understand.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

I think you would have to consider this whole topic 'New-Age' if you feel what Evasius said somehow correlates with that subject. If you susbscribe yourself to this theory at all you have to understand that 2010 truly is the year we begin seeing the changes in front of our faces. Up until 2008 I would say many of the changes were subtle, though there were still big dips in novelty before then of course. Since 2008, novelty has become a little more 'in your face' or intense, so to speak.

2010 is the year we begin to flirt with critical mass. The light at the end of the tunnel is beginning to appear, and if anyone disagrees with my point of view that is fine. Just know that I too have put in the hours upon hours every single day pouring myself into this specific theory alone, and I have it in good interest to see this Timewave straight to the Zero Point.

On this note, I would like to know if anyone is able to find any information on this Kiesha Crowther lady. Evasius your post reminded me of what she has been saying since late 2009, if you don't know her a simple YouTube search will provide you with I think three different presentations/playlists of hers. I am the kind of person who needs to cross-reference everything before I put any faith into a certain ideal, and so far all I've been able to find on Kiesha Crowther are interviews. Apparently, she is a shaman for the Lakota tribe? That is all I can find. Sorry if this seems too off-topic, Evasius your post just really resonated with her message and I'm wondering if you've been given the opportunity to listen to her.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Thank you Evasius, for reminding me of what I have to keep reminding myself because its so easy to forget these days.
You are welcome to come to my place whenever you wish.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

JULY 7- 11 2010: Resonances- Yellowstone eruption...

I am beginning to believe this resonance might be when the true extent of the Gulf disaster will be known to everyone.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
JUNE 12 2010

February- April 1851

09 February 1851 - Kolkata area, West Bengal QUAKE MAGNITUDE 7.0

JUNE 12 2010 INDIA QUAKE magnitude 7.5

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I checked up all 2004- 2010 event 's dates on HUANG TI GRAPH and found out that the large dip happens ALWAYS 22-29 days before the REAL EVENT, only on this graph...

What I found out both 22 and 29 days before June 22 2010?

A LARGE DIP, larger than 9/11.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Here is the Keisha Crowther information you requested...I'm still watching and processing so I won't add anything about the actual content here until I've done so. The site is in Dutch, but the vids are in English with Dutch subtitles.

niburu.nl...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Well said Evasius. What you said in your last post summed up what I always thought TWZ to be. We can't look at the graph and events to matter of factly. I believe it has always been about the internal and the external events are just mirrors of what is going on in the collective subconscious. Pretty amazing stuff.

Care to comment on what brough about these revelations?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Hello again, apologies for my absence. A lot has changed during my ‘time away.’ I am in fact not the same ‘Evasius’ from before.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Change the energy, change the future.

Good to see you back Evasius 2.0

A change is as good as a rest my friend.

"Change the energy,change the future." You say?

If anyone doubts the truth of that statement,try it for yourself-

For one hour,glare at people in the street,with malice in your heart.
See how people treat you,see what your world becomes.
(Be careful,don't take this literally if you live in a rough area,but you get the idea.)

Then try the opposite-Smile at your brothers and sisters in the street,
Talk to folks,offer to help them.
See what your world becomes.
(you can take this literally,and go try it)

Change the Energy.

Change the Future.

Very true Evasius.Very true.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
I checked up all 2004- 2010 event 's dates on HUANG TI GRAPH and found out that the large dip happens ALWAYS 22-29 days before the REAL EVENT, only on this graph...

What I found out both 22 and 29 days before June 22 2010?

A LARGE DIP, larger than 9/11.

That's scary. A lot of stuff has happened lately. Earthquakes, the oil spill, the upcoming sun activity (which seems to have been pushed aside by the media. I'm surprised it was reported at all). I don't know, but it just feels like an enormous amount of change is on the verge. I guess I'll just say, God bless us, everyone.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Fascinating story, well written as always. May i ask you from where did you get this information? You seem to be sure about the things you write about!

When would you say that people start noticing something is not as they thought it to be? Like figuring out the relationship of ones actions to ones experience.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

You are the only conscious being in your universe. You have created all this whether you are aware of it or not. I am, along with everyone else, a construct of your consciousness. Likewise everyone who is reading this is a construct of my own consciousness. I am in my universe, and you all are in your own universe(s).

I think you misunderstood something. We are in the same universe and we are in the same reality. You are not created by me and i am not created by you. However we are deeply connected and on some level we are one.
Anyway i agree with most of your statements.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Bocimaster]

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join