It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

JULY 7- 11 2010 PEAK

NOVEMBER 14 2010 FALL

Also OCTOBER 18- 21 2010 IS IMPORTANT.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

I think ( Mckenna said this ) that by zero date the laws of normal reality would cease to be the same ones.
And I know we will see a PRECURSOR EVENT this year in JULY or NOVEMBER .

I suggested to Evasius that maybe we will discover how to communicate with another universe or we will discover all truth about everything in the universe or we will go into Technological Singularity.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by SWCCFAN

JULY 7- 11 2010 PEAK

So we are a little over a month away from the peak and it levels off for a bit. I wonder what will happen then. It looks to me that the peaks are good events and the Valleys are the bad ones.

NOVEMBER 14 2010 FALL

Now this is scary to me November 2nd is election day and the fall occurs 2 weeks later.

Also OCTOBER 18- 21 2010 IS IMPORTANT.

Could this be the dates that they call the election off or widespread civil unrest?

I wonder what other events in History correspond to this segment of the time-wave? I am a firm believer that if we do not learn from history's mistakes we will repeat them until we learn.

Thanks for a quick response!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

So we are a little over a month away from the peak and it levels off for a bit. I wonder what will happen then. It looks to me that the peaks are good events and the Valleys are the bad ones.

This is a common misconception. The peaks mean habit, and the valleys mean novelty. As in, the higher the Timewave goes, the more we are falling into habit, or old ways. When the timewave dips, we are entering a period of novelty, or quite simply new experiences. Not necessarily good or bad, that is subjective. It would depend on the event. The drop in November signifies an intense new experience for mankind.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Thanks for that explanation that really helps out a bunch.

So the dips are what to look for it seems.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

This makes much more sense when I think of the clips I have watched of McKeanna talking about this.

Most recently on the thread people are under the impression that it is a tool to predict the futue, particularly doom and gloom in the future.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by aecreate

The post before yours is using the Kelley set, and while this was the original one used at the time of the inception of the Timewave, the most accurate number set is the Sheliak. John Sheliak is a nuclear physicist who corrected several mathematical flaws within the original Kelley set. The Sheliak set shows a peak during July 8-11 followed by a steep drop with its low point at January 16-19.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

JULY 7- 11 2010: Resonances- Yellowstone eruption, 1850s, possible quakes in California, Japan, Italy

It indicates a especially intense and dangerous period.

OCTOBER 18- 21 2010: - 2008 Economic crash, possible Katla eruption

NOVEMBER 14 2010: possibility of war against Europe/Turkey, it resonates directly with December 21 2012, so its called a precursor.

JANUARY 17 2011: Dam collapse China or Usa, Seattle fire, Yellow River flood

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

reply to post by SWCCFAN

JULY 7- 11 2010: Resonances- Yellowstone eruption, 1850s, possible quakes in California, Japan, Italy

NOVEMBER 14 2010: possibility of war against Europe/Turkey, it resonates directly with December 21 2012, so its called a precursor.

JANUARY 17 2011: Dam collapse China or Usa, Seattle fire, Yellow River flood

hi Zagari, ive been following your replies on this thread and this is my first post.

First, I am not native English speaker, so if i use grammar wrong dont laugh.

I go on a chinese fourm like ATS but not entirely for conspiracy but they have a section dedicated for this kind of stuff and someone copy past a page of a person's prediction from another chinese forum. here are his prediction and I find it kind of similar to your prediction from above.

Again this is not my prediction. I found this on a chinese forum.

1) 2010 July 11th there will be two big natural disaster one in North America and one in Asia. The one in North America is a super volcano eruption, and the one is Asia is an earthquake.

2) Mid late 2010 - 2011 April, there will be a virus from animal. Europe will have 5 hundred thousand people dead, China will get it hard too. the damage is far exceeded the H1N1.

3) End of 2010 there will be disclosure about ET. Some come from underground and under the sea and some come from other planet universe. the ET presence will quicken the knowledge to human race about space and time.

4) 2011 Feb. - 2012 June. Disasters will spread across the globe. volcanos and quakes, drought, etc.. will be far more than we have right now. at this moment there will be savior come out from Asia, he is an ET representative on earth.

5) 2012 Dec 22. morning earth civilization will perish. ( he strongly suggest that it is the earth's civilization will perish , not the human.) after that the remaining people will build a new civilization based on unity. after he urge people to spread the word on the world will not end just the the old civilization will be replace. he hopes people will survive the coming disasters so we could all witness a new civilization.

that is the end of his predictions.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rxinfinity

Is your guy using timewave zero too? or maybe just mixing his blood in water ? or is he channeling spirits or getting warnings from benevolents or maybe decoding old internet blackjack scams , or is it the bible code, or does he strip naked and run around howling at the moon like me?

which one is it?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rxinfinity
5) 2012 Dec 22. morning earth civilization will perish. ( he strongly suggest that it is the earth's civilization will perish , not the human.) after that the remaining people will build a new civilization based on unity. after he urge people to spread the word on the world will not end just the the old civilization will be replace. he hopes people will survive the coming disasters so we could all witness a new civilization.

that is the end of his predictions.

Interesting that the prediction stops at Dec 22 2012, do you know what he is basing his prophecies on? Is he familiar with the mayan calender, bible code and all the other usuals?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

reply to post by SWCCFAN

The eruption of the Yellowstone supervolcano would not only bring certain death to dozens of millions of people, but also the absolute end to the world economy. Even a megathrust earthquake in California means the end of the world economy.

So October 18-21 can't be possible related to the meltdown of the world economy.

Katla is also a dwarv's fart compared to the Yellowstone supervolcano.

PS: I also think the Sheliak set is the more correct one. So July 7-11 is the most important timeframe in this year.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
In April 2010 I made a correction to the graph and found out a perfect list of dates that were bringing to a huge event on April 20 2010 instead of November 14 2010...
And it happened...Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill...

Guess what date came out instead of January 17 2011 as the maximum novelty day? JUNE 23 2010...

So, I think now Operation Blackjack is real...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The fact that the Mayan Long Count was based on the day the sun was in zenith in Izapa, has however created a very significant misunderstanding among modern people, and this is that it would end on December 21, 2012. The particular date the sun is in zenith in this location obviously has no relevance in the rest of the world, but because of the power of tradition some will still adhere to it. In reality, the creation cycle that began as the First Father erected the World Tree will end on October 28, 2011. This day is also 13 Ahau in the sacred Mayan calendar, an energy with great prophetical relevance.

-Dr. CARL CALLEMAN

I think Carl Johan Calleman's theory syncs very well with Terence McKenna's Timewave theory. McKenna has even stated that his original zero point occurred in 2011, but realigned it with mainstream 2012 discussion at the time. Still though the similarities remain.

For example, according to the Timewave, we will bottom out at the lowest point of novelty mankind will have experienced thus far on January 19, 2011 (my birthday, coincidentally.. please correct me if my date is wrong here). According to Calleman, who says he takes this straight from ancient Mayan tradition, we enter the Universal stage of consciousness on February 10th, 2011. A new consciousness will take over our minds, and it is the consciousness of co-creation. Here is a presentation by a man named Ian Xel Lungold, who is also a proponent of what Dr. Calleman theorizes:

This is Part 15 in the series. I suggest though all of you start this series from the beginning and really soak in the knowledge that is presented here.

reply to post by Zagari

Blackjack holds some weight, I guess we have only a few more days to see if it is the real deal or not...

Edit: Typos.

[edit on 6/9/2010 by Tgautier13]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I'll correct you. Original end date was November 16 2012 and the novel date is January 17 2011.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

In April 2010 I made a correction to the graph and found out a perfect list of dates that were bringing to a huge event on April 20 2010 instead of November 14 2010...
And it happened...Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill...

Guess what date came out instead of January 17 2011 as the maximum novelty day? JUNE 23 2010...

So, I think now Operation Blackjack is real...

If its is not real you can just switch around the dates again. Whatever it takes to keep the myth going.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hello again, apologies for my absence. A lot has changed during my ‘time away.’ I am in fact not the same ‘Evasius’ from before. I actually reached a point mid-March where I was forced to change my perspective on many things, and much change followed. As a result, I am different, and this entire world is different. I chose to not contribute in any way until I got a few things straight with myself so I could share with you from a place of knowing rather than speculation. My views on time and reality have changed a bit over the past two months. So on this day, my 3rd anniversary at ATS, I would like to share with you what I know as of Now.

2010. This is the year it’s all happening. It’s happening on all levels – globally, nationally, within your communities, your families, and within you. Regardless of the destruction and darkness we have and will experience this year, and regardless of the painful place we may be at, we must realize that this all had to happen for us to be able to create a better future and to ‘see the light’ amidst these dark times.

This is the year of change. This is the year of duality. This is the year of darkness and light, positive and negative, unbearable pain and unbelievable joy. This is the shift before the shift before THE SHIFT, so to speak. This is where we are faced with what we find unacceptable within ourselves and see no other way to survive but to change it to something we prefer. And as with that inner world, so with the outer. Collectively we will find it necessary to change our ways, for we will have no other option – we will scrutinize the sources of our deepest pains in order to truly be who it is that we prefer to be.

This is the year we finally get it.

This is the year we realize that whatever we put out we get back. As the pace of change accelerates, so does the reaction time of the ‘karmic feedback’ guiding the process. Eventually when you give pain, you’ll get pain…instantly. Give love, you’ll get love…instantly. If you suddenly find yourself on the path that represents what you prefer, you will know it instantly. How will you know? Believe me, you’ll know. Many of you experience synchronicity now, that means you’re doing what you need to be doing and you are where you need to be. Continue to cut out more negative aspects of your behaviour that do not represent you as only you know who you are, and you will experience synchronicities that will bring you to your knees. You will say, my god, it’s all real. The more you work to be the person you know you are deep down, the quicker you close the gap, end the pain, and remove the burden.

Time. Time is created by us. What we consider to be reality is created by us. There is only ‘Now,’ and there is only knowing. Time is a by-product of consciousness, and change is perceived by changing our perspective of a single ‘now’ moment. There is no future, no past, and the only difference from moment to moment is how we see the now. Everything coexists simultaneously now, that is everything you perceive to be a different moment as well as everything we think of as being possible exist right now.

You are the only conscious being in your universe. You have created all this whether you are aware of it or not. I am, along with everyone else, a construct of your consciousness. Likewise everyone who is reading this is a construct of my own consciousness. I am in my universe, and you all are in your own universe(s). Together we interact via a merging and interplay of infinite realities, strung together by infinite possibilities – and together we, on some other level, agree to have this interaction, to play this game. Fractally speaking, you are all that is experiencing itself as a part of all that is. Fundamentally, I am you and you are me.

Currently our experience of the Now is based heavily on external influences, such as global events, new technologies, and the media that reports those events and utilizes those technologies. We approach a point where we will collectively shift our perspective of the Now from external to internal influences. Once that happens our ideas of time, of reality, and of self will change. This is the significant event that marks the shift known as zero point in the timewave.

The Timewave is not a map of time as I once thought. It’s not a map of evolution. It’s not a map of technology, industry, or the global economy, etc. Those are represented by the graph in a sense, however they are not responsible for the highs and lows of the graph. The Timewave maps the evolution of thought and our perspective of Now. The evolution of thought comprises the notions of self, awareness, time, existence, and the relationships between those ideas. Technology, industry, and even biological evolution are all guided by our place on the timeline of thought – wherever we are consciously. The highs and lows represent how we see Now, how we experience the present. So yes, it measures novelty, but not novelty of events and scientific breakthroughs. Events are meaningless. We assign the meaning. Therefore the Timewave represents something very personal that somehow manifests collectively, and that we share through our cognitive experience of the present.

This evolution of thought is linked with the other obvious correlation with the Timewave and that is of the natural cycles involving the Earth, solar system, and the galaxy – which you’ve heard plenty about so I won’t go into here. I believe our consciousness and these cycles are linked symbiotically, both affect and mirror each other.

The other idea involved lending its energy to zero date is that of contact with another race, either extraterrestrial or extra/intra-dimensional. Considering the timewave behaves like a wave and represents our evolution of consciousness, then other civilizations would have their own timewave. Interacting waves produce interference which can either build upon one another or cancel each other out. Zero date likely represents a shift of merging timewaves whereupon the shift in our thought allows for others to finally interact with us on their level.

The much talked about idea of ‘Revelation’ is very real, though not in the strict biblical sense many associate with it. The revealing is happening now within many conscious beings on the planet. The revelation leads to the discovery of what scares you the most about yourself thus driving you to take action within to change those things. ‘Armageddon’ is also very real – that is the inner struggle that ensues, and the ‘Apocalypse’ is the absolute end of old self-destructive ideas and the birth of a new way of thinking and behaving. Again fractally speaking this is happening on all levels, from individuals up to a worldwide scale.

So back to 2010, this is the year to ‘get it in gear,’ to see who it is you want to be and make it so, to see what kind world you want to live in and to make it so. Considering you’re creating all this with your thoughts, it makes sense. It can happen. 'Remember,' 'choose,' 'change,' 'be,' and 'know' are more than words. Remember who is it you want to be, who it is you know you are. Choose your path, the one that most represents what you prefer. Change the aspects of yourself that do not represent your true preference, those aspects that bring pain, fear, anger, uncertainty. It is crucial that you stay true to yourself and your path before we reach that upcoming fork in the road. Be. Exist. Know you exist, know that your perspective of the now creates your experience of the future, and know no absolutely one can predict the future – all predictions are made by using the energy existing at the moment of the prediction.

Change the energy, change the future.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I only have an hour a day online so I skipped most of this thread but I want to expound on what Mckenna said about Conservation of Novelty and our understanding of fractal time.

If fractal time is a cross between linear and cyclical views of time or rather the memetic fluctuations within it, then to conserve novelty means that themes will repeat but what is new must be the intensity of the repeated memetic themes.

People dismiss this END TIMES saying that all this stuff has always been happening - they get half of it. The thing is, even if Judgement Day were to happen tomorrow we can say, "Yeah that was TRIBULATION" because it was unprecedented in it's intensity, the condensation of the cycle.

I want people to stop this endless speculation about semantics and understand that Eschatology is ultimately about ASTRO-QUANTUM MECHANICS. And God's prophesied agent - Anti/Christ - is here to conserve novelty.

Christians would have you believe I am going to be the head of the EU, sitting on a throne in Jerusalem and launching nukes. This is not novel.

Other prophecy describes me as a humanitarian inventor of free energy, AI, and teleportation technologies. Apparently this summer is an intensified repeat of a period of invention.

The free book in the media center THE CASE FOR THE SECOND COMING AND NEW JERUSALEM goes into detail...about these inventions and the physics of Judgement Day.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

*sighs*

Well that's rather anti climatic and I suspect VERY disappointing for a lot of your "followers".

I've always respected your research and I thought a l ot of what you said made sense, I looked forward to seeing if you were right, because I though you presented the "predicitions" in a way which seemed agendaless.

I hope you're right, and I hope this "new" Evasius is happy.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

i consider myself somewhat, lucky, i guess you could say that i decided to open this thread up and see what was being said on this page, and then ending up reading your post

found what you had to say enlightening and uplifting, as well as resonating with current experience...

anyways, seemed like alot of typing! so i decided to star and leave this reply to you that your message was obtained, at least by myself

peace

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join