It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I am coming in late to this thread, and I apologize for not having read the entire 66 pages. I was wondering if anyone could summarize the major key dates for "novelty" for the rest of 2010 according to TWZ?

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Here's a very interesting recent Coast to Coast show that I was hoping to upload myself, but theduderinok beat me to it:

Show Description:

Joining Art Bell for the entire 4-hour program, physicist Dr. David Anderson discussed the state of time technology from his research, as well as other labs around the world. He recapped his work from 2002, when he last appeared with Art on the show. At that juncture, his team had created small time warp fields that he said could accelerate time by 300% within the field, as well as reversing time. He described the initiation of a time warp field as quite spectacular to witness, "between the combinations of different chemical reagents and high energy lasers we use to excite or initiate a time warp field...a lot of light, a lot of energy."

Since 2002, the effects have increased by "two orders of magnitudes," both in time acceleration and retardation rates, and living organisms have been successfully tested in the warp fields, he detailed. By regenerating "closed timelike curves" (bending spacetime so time loops back on itself) we're finding it "just as easy to move backwards in time as well as forward," Anderson explained.

Currently countries such as Japan, China, and especially India have been experimenting with time technologies, Anderson reported. Through a device called the Temporal Tremor Detector (TTD), his team is able to track such experiments by observing disruptions in the spacetime fabric, he said.

As time technology becomes further developed, moral and ethical issues are arising, he pointed out. Benefits of the technology include accurate historical studies of the past, but on the negative side, we could experience "Time Wars," with deliberate destruction of parts of the timeline. Anderson advocated for more transparency and disclosure of the technology, so the public can have input on how it's used.

I found the show interesting, a bit hard to believe but making sense when taking into consideration what philosophy and science both say about time. What I still have yet to consider feasible regarding Andersen's findings is that he's only getting feedback confirming one timeline as opposed to what I've come to realise as being infinite possibilities (which his view on this is stated later in the interview). Perhaps we as conscious beings stuck firmly within one layer of existence can only perceive one thread of experience no matter what changes are actually made to timelines in spacetime - be it the past or now. I suspect there is much more he's unable to work with directly, that being - parallel realities and the multidimensional aspect of 'deep-time.'

Anderson's Site: The Anderson Institute (He is selling books, etc. so take from that what you will. He did sound fairly convincing during the interview, so you make up your own minds about this 'time-tech' he's disclosing).

Rather than embedding all 16 parts here, click on the link below to find all subsequent parts in the 'Related Videos' section on Youtube.

Time Technology (C2C) Part 1

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
First time posting in this thread although I have read up quite a bit.

I understand that the novelty theory does not represent human history alone and the manifestation of resonance could be anything or many things both known and unknown. In regards to consciousness and events.

Even so I like to guess what will happen to Greece at the beginning of the 25 of February 2010. This time frame resonates with the first 13 days of May 1832. I used the Java version employing King Wen-Sheliak adjustments. The following event took place within this period of time.

# May 7 – The Treaty of London creates an independent Kingdom of Greece. Otto of Wittelsbach, Prince of Bavaria is chosen King. Thus begins the History of modern Greece.
# May 11 – Greece is recognized as a sovereign nation;

The Treaty of Constantinople ends the Greek War of Independence in July.

I am guessing that it is possible that Greece is going to withdraw or be thrown out of the European Union or is going to be taken over completely from the inside. This link may be of help.

en.wikipedia.org...

Yes its a Wikki i tried to aces the source, but I got a constant error page. I hope the information is accurate nonetheless.

It may or may not happen but in light of the recent actuality of Greece I found it worth a try to correlate an upcoming resonance in regards to Greece. Hope it is thought provoking or at least amusing.

Good day.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Thanks Evasius ( re- Time Technology talk)

That was an intriguing few hours!! It almost defies belief, that this is actually happening as Dr Anderson describes.

but saying that, when you go through his website, he is connecting a lot of the dots throughout history of our perception of time. It is really interesting and deserves a thread all on its own. ( go for it!!)

[edit on 20-2-2010 by 2theC]

[edit on 20-2-2010 by 2theC]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Is it possible to see a timewave graph of 2010 and the haiti quake?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
Is it possible to see a timewave graph of 2010 and the haiti quake?

There's not much novelty in an earthquake, the novelty would if any be the assistance and compassion they're getting. But this is not above normal since media is just ignoring it novadays and that means most people also do (sadly)

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I love this post and and how you explain it in a very simple and straight forward manner, making the theory easy enough for essentially anybody to understand. However I did have one question that came to mind.

How does the Timewave theory coincide with existence of parallel universes?

The possibility of parallel universes and the idea that perhaps the particular sequence of events that make up human history as we know it in our reality may have played out in an entirely opposite way in another reality (or parallel universe). and perhaps minor shifts and divergences in the equation or sequence cause a whole new chain of events.

Physicists have recently given some substantial weight to the theory that our universe is part of an collective mass of universes that together make up a giant multi-verse.

So I guess what I'm asking is if the Timewave sequence is only applicable to our specific universe or theoretically would every parallel universe have a timewave specific to that universe with with a different zero point? Or would this zero point coincide with all of the universes making up the multi-verse?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
We're now entering the next 'novelty dip' which will reach bottom on March 1, though we'll remain near those same levels of change until about March 5.

This valley in the wave resembles more closely the dip of late June last year, which was no less than a sustained visit to crazy town, with the Iranian revolution where we waited to see how it would affect the world, and then of course Michael Jackson died on the 26th (the absolute lowest point in the dip). Though these events were big news, it wasn't the magnitude that led to the increased novelty (however I'm sure it was very novel for those that experienced them directly) - it was the new states of connectedness that emerged as a result which cohered our disjointed global mind even further towards being a true collective. This includes the increased usage of technology to become aware, and then the actual cognitive awareness itself that this process is not slowing down and will eventually reach a culmination. October 26th on the other hand was a sharp dip into chaos, like a lick of flame singeing your eyebrows - longer stays in novelty valleys are like falling face-first in the fire. You might get burnt, you might not, but probability says 'have an extinguisher handy.'

Below are the relevant screenshots from the Timewave program, beginning with the full year and then progressively zooming in towards a 1-week period.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/725e5ea7aad0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c8961ab49443.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/813eca27bc4f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/150b510ba7f2.jpg[/atsimg]

And for nostalgia's sake, June 2009:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d36c95020e9b.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 27/2/10 by Evasius]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

This dip seems to coincide with these quakes in japan, chile, and califirnia

And now Tsunami warnings in these locations

Interesting

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Socristotle

5 will getcha 10 what Terrence would say is all of the above.He called 12/21/12 an Infindibulum.He always took the outlandish position and so do I.What say you Evasius?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger

5 will getcha 10 what Terrence would say is all of the above.He called 12/21/12 an Infindibulum.He always took the outlandish position and so do I.What say you Evasius?

McKenna never really took any position on anything. He entertained every position and choose to entertain the less traveled upon positions because, in his own words, he was an "explorer".

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Here's a very interesting recent Coast to Coast show that I was hoping to upload myself, but theduderinok beat me to it:

Perhaps we as conscious beings stuck firmly within one layer of existence can only perceive one thread of experience no matter what changes are actually made to timelines in spacetime - be it the past or now. I suspect there is much more he's unable to work with directly, that being - parallel realities and the multidimensional aspect of 'deep-time.'

Yes, the multidimensional aspects are what science is leaving out. You almost have to go completely spiritual to understand what 'time' really is, because it isn't really...

The reason you struggle with the concept of multidimensionality is that you conceive of “being in two different places at the same time” in a physical way. Your physical body cannot be in two physical places at the same time. However dimensions are not physical places, not “chunks of matter,” so to speak. Dimensions are realms of consciousness, spheres of consciousness that abide by certain energetic laws.

Your consciousness can partake of different dimensions at the same time. This happens NOW. There are realities of the past, the future, the astral planes, past lives, of the angel inside you and even more, that are intersecting and meeting inside you right here right now. You are multidimensional now, but are you multidimensional in a conscious manner? Do you allow the dimensions to flow in and out of you, do you accept what energies they bring you and can you recognize them as yours?

You interact with the other dimensions you are part of all the time, but if you do so in a conscious and accepting way, you are actually transforming those dimensional realities. By embracing stuck or pent-up energies from those dimensions and holding them up to the light of your consciousness, you liberate and integrate parts of your Self and you change your present.

Many realms of consciousness meet inside you and you are essentially the master who chooses to experience any of them. You are free to travel through any of them, fast or slowly, near or far. As long as you identify with the Spirit inside you, you will keep the awareness that you are free.

But when you get stuck in thoughts of limitation, holding beliefs such as “this is not possible,” “that is not allowed,” “this will go wrong,” etc., you sink into the illusion of separation. You are caught in the illusion of linear time, the illusion that you are a body, the illusion that you are separate from God. In this way, the soul gets temporarily “bound” to certain realms of experience. The soul forgets about its true origins, its divinity and its freedom.

This being caught or “bound” is also called karma.

Getting “unbound” or unstuck often proceeds along a number of steps or stages of what you call “inner growth.” From the human linear standpoint, you are “releasing karma” and slowly transforming yourself according to the four stages of inner development that we have described in this Lightworker series. From the standpoint of Spirit, however, you are simply bouncing back into your natural state of divine awareness. From that point of view, releasing karma is nothing else than remembering your own divinity.

www.jeshua.net...

I struggled with the issue for so long until I walked away from the 'scientific' views. They are too limiting. You can't apply our human, thrid dimensional laws to this. You've gotta stretch it ...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

&...

reply to post by trueforger

I'm actually working on a post regarding your question about the Timewave's relevance to parallel realities/timelines. The upcoming post has become so lengthy, I will probably make it a separate thread (which will definitely be my last timewave-related thread). So far the sections are:

Timewave Origins
I Ching, DNA & the Number 64
Fractal Universe
Holographic Universe
Technological Singularity
'Future Shock'
Multidimensionality, Parallel Timelines
Michio Kaku's 'Civilizations' Theory is Flawed
Possible Sun Correlations
Further Explanation of Peaks and Troughs
Similar Projects (Global Consciousness Project, Web-bots, Merlin)

I have explained previously my thoughts on the Timewave and parallel realities in this post, though I'll soon have a bit more to add.

I originally envisioned the Timewave as a thread of coherence running through 'layers' of stacked realities creating timelines through possibility. Another recent thought I've had is that the Timewave is an underlying 'structure' over which an infinite number of realities can form. The same graph exists over all timelines, where the highs and lows of the graph can mean very different things from one to the other. Considering this, the fractal nature of all realities could be reduced to a single thread, and the infinite point we're closing in on exists across the board.

Those are just ideas though - nowhere in what I've read of McKenna's work does he say that either is definitely the case.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I hope nothing happens on 3/1, because I'm not prepare as much as I want be for a catastrophe. Great post Evasius

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Pillar]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I am very new to this timewave theory. It is interesting, but I am having trouble grasping the concept. When I look at the graphs, I go, what the hell? Ok so we're about to enter the lowest dip, and I see we have had a lot of worldwide events in the past couple of days all the quakes, and tsunamis warnings and so on...... However, soon, the graph goes upwards very sharply. What does this mean? Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?

Is it possible to point out days of 2010 in which the graph shows something major might occur? Even a timeframe of a few days? Because if and when those days occur, and something does happen, we can see that this theory has something to it. Could this latest dip be canada winning gold against usa in hockey?

[edit on 28-2-2010 by xxshadowfaxx]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
this is a computer program that can be manipulated. enough said.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Perhaps this has something to do with the march 1st timeline? This is unbelieveable. It cannot be sewage or pollution, otherwise, they would be dying all the time.Not in one big huge sweep.

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by cronotrigger30

How dismissive.

Please use some discretion before slathering the rest of us with your assumptions.

Yes, it's a computer program.

No, it doesn't work like that.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Evasius -

While I respect all of the work that you've done here, there are a couple of things I can't help but notice and was curious if you had considered this....

The I-Ching is very old, and at the time, the ways of the world were very much in tune with nature and observation of it, more specifically of cosmological events. I'm coming more and more to the conclusion that the peaks and valleys of the Timewave are not related directly to novelty/change (which I don't believe can be directly measured), but to energies and the interaction of them from our point of observation - Earth. These energies could be the interactions that cause change, but I don't believe we are seeing that in the graph anymore.

Something to think about... when there was a massive one-day dip last year, it happened to be during a very long eclipse. The energy from the sun was being blocked and thus the amount being received by the Earth was significantly reduced for a decent period of time. I've also been following the solar activity through SOHO LASCO as well as the archives on spaceweather.com and just about every peak and valley on the timewave eerily corresponds to coronal mass ejections and sun spots while others show a relationship to astrological/planetary alignments. During the Venus transit in 2008, the timewave showed similar peaks and troughs.

This could also explain the fractal nature of the timewave as well since the sun goes through precise cycles of activity, most of which we are just coming to understand, but are now well aware of the 11.1 years of each cycle. The 11.1 also corresponds to millions of people frequently seeing the number 11, another strange event in consciousness that continues to grow and might be related. The fractal nature could also be related to planetary and astrological alignments as well, which occur in cycles, thus lending to a fractal pattern if you track it over longer periods of time. It makes more sense to me that the people responsible for creating the I-Ching in those times were more interested in natural events and how they could survive them. If you were a king, wouldn't you want to find a way to predict natural events like floods or droughts for the benefit of your kingdom and people? If you have a good understanding of the sun and the planets and how they effect the Earth, is it possible to predict such events? Farmer's Almanac anyone? I understand the spiritual nature of the I-Ching and how it is today, but here is a nice tid bit from Wiki (yes, I know, Wiki) for those who might disagree with this concept:

During the Warring States period, the (I-Ching) text was re-interpreted as a system of cosmology and philosophy that subsequently became intrinsic to Chinese culture.

I'm by no means knocking McKenna's work, because I do believe he found "something" that shows a definite pattern, but novelty theory hasn't quite lined up the way one would expect considering the definitions of Yin and Yang and how they change from one to the other through the hexagrams of the I-Ching or remain unchanged. There have been way too many events over the past 1-2 years that if the timewave theory was right, should have showed up. The activities I mentioned before may be partially related to the timewave or completely based on them, I can't say YET for sure, but I can definitely say that there is a connection between these events and how they show on the timewave.

Also worth pointing out... look at magnitude 6.0 and greater quakes and when they have occurred... it just so happens that there is about a 300% increase in quake activity and magnitude during coronal mass ejections and solar flares that are pointed towards the earth.... coincidence?? I don't think so, but want to hear from others.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I'm inclined to agree with the above post, whilst i do believe the time wave maps time, im begining to wonder if it may be out a little by a few weeks or months. I read somewhere that the mayan calendar may actually end in december 2013, so maybe the timewave needs to be shifted forward a year. It's worth considering.

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join