It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ThraexX

Here are a few PDFs I've uploaded to ATS Media. The first 3 are by Terence McKenna, the 4th (Evolutionary Mind) he was a contributor, and the last is the ancient Chinese I-Ching (the text Timewave Zero is based upon).

The Invisible Landscape

True Hallucinations

Food of the Gods

The Evolutionary Mind

I Ching - Book of Changes

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Tnx 4 reply. going to read it first thing tonight!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Is there anyway you can plug in the dates for the Climate data leaks that just took place? The date on which the leaks became known were on Nov. 17, 2009 and the most recent date in the info leaked was Nov. 12, 2009.

It would be interesting to see if these dates correlate with any major movements.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Has anyone seen Gordon Michael scallions map of 2012?

If one had 'fractal' in mind, they could see it in this map. Especially south america, the coast line becomes much more detailed

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Heads up Timewave Technicians!
Greg Braden is gonna be on C2C tonite with R.Hoagland talking about time and 2012.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Nassim Haramein Has a interesting idea with the graphs being 3d instead of 2d.

Then if we was to take the graphs into a 3d holographic state to view a snap shot of it, Then take a golden section gauge which is a Fibonacci gauge or Fibonacci Compass we will uncover the patterns.

So by using this method of geometry with resonance patterns we would find synchronicities of a cycle. The reason the cycle is so hard to find is it was based on a fibonacci geometry to start with & has a skip like pattern which makes it a bit hard for humans at their current stage to catch onto a pattern. Unless your into mathematics and geometry as this unlocks the true meaning of the macrocosm and microcosm. Leonardo da Vinci knew this to because he place Vitruvian Man inside of the Circle/Energy & a Square/Matter (Energy+Matter=!)

It's not like everyone has awakened their pinecone/pineal gland to full vibrational operation to be on the same note as the cosmic tunes. All planets have inner sounds as does our earth with its Schumann resonance which the pentagon uses for communications now. Which I might add the Schumann resonance is speeding up a bit! The Universe does speak with sound. /\/\/\/\/\/\/\

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Evasius! Any chance we could get a graph showing the correlation with the light event/copenhagen fall-out/nobel prize acceptance? Orr are you waiting for the webbot context change date..? keep us posted!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Project2501

You are absolutely on key.

432 hz, or more accurately, harmonics of 432 hz, including obviously tempo's, are the the resonances of this physical, experiential world.

I'm guessing you know about the cycle of the equinoxes, vedic time, religious numerology, brain waves, the size ratio's of the moon/earth, fibonacci ratio's of the voice box and hands, hand/language co-ordination, hebrew letters.....and so on.......As much as i appreciate the time wave, 2D just doesnt do it justice.

So pleased to hear from someone who is aware of the bigger picture.

love and peas

and spirals

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I'm pondering the elements of this discourse...

On another note,I was walking past my old computer which is always set to TWZ and it started up from the heaviness of my tread,and so I looked at the wave.

We're in a gradual climb into Habit,punctuated by valleys of Novelty,all rather steep and day coincident...Then a steep one day pich into Novelty on the 19th to the 20th.Something to look at yourself,I havn't looked at resonances yet.

Timewave TechEvasius ought to be given the opportunity to do a one of his Masterful jobs on it.

I just thought to give a heads up.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by trueforger]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Just checked the small java applet for what the timewave will look like from here until the end of december. Looks like there is a rather large drop starting at the peak on the ninteenth and then a 'plateau,' so to speak, that continues for a few days.

Its worth a look.

timewave2012.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I see that may 3rd until may 12th or so will be the biggest novelty peak a.k.a. dip on the wave since we had an even bigger one into novelty around october 26th.
So this one is still some 4.5 months from now.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valeri
I see that may 3rd until may 12th or so will be the biggest novelty peak a.k.a. dip on the wave since we had an even bigger one into novelty around october 26th.
So this one is still some 4.5 months from now.

I really hope it's ET disclosure by then.
If not, it could be something else.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Evasius, still reading through this entire thread to keep up with it. Quite fascinating! I just wanted to highlight a detail in the video you posted "Time cycles - Lost Countdown", with a sequence of the series "Lost". If you stop at 3:53, the box that Echo is opening to insert the key... is the octagon with the I Ching trigrams!!! Mentioning it, just in case it wasn't noticed. Talk about correlation with Timewave Zero...

I should catch up with Lost, never followed the series, but now I am intrigued.

Thank you for all the wonderful work you are doing on Timewave Zero! :-)

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
nice avatar

twoo

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Can anyone pull up December 9th on Timewave Zero for me? I'm curious to see if there is any recognition of the Norway Spiral and/or the Kremlin Triangle.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
Can anyone pull up December 9th on Timewave Zero for me? I'm curious to see if there is any recognition of the Norway Spiral and/or the Kremlin Triangle.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13

timewave2012.com...
Use the app
Its on an upward slope.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Here's the much belated Timewave update for December and January. Noted on the graph are December 9, 18, 25, & 31. The 9th and 18th are included due to the Noray Spiral and the coinciding Nobel Peace Prize acceptance. Dec. 18 was the Copenhagen Climate Draft Agreement.

Apologies for my recent absence, which was largely due to my inability (or perhaps refusal) to cope with conscious time acceleration. 2009 has been one doozy of a year for me, and the acceleration I experienced in the later part of the year was breathtaking and even frightening. Maybe you are experiencing the very same phenomenon. I assumed that my experience was primarily a result of my close observance of the passage of time and my regular matching of events to a timeline. I subsequently withdrew myself from the process with the hopes of slowing the quickening pace and to savor some family time, however I failed miserably with my first goal. I did however manage to make the most of what little time I found myself with.

I plan on continuing with my timewave contributions soon, and I'll fill you in on a few things like how the Norway Spiral affected me personally, and how time for me accelerated along with each dip and peak if the Timewave graph this year.

Below are the screenshots from the program, along with the resonances (in case you're still following along with those):

December 2009 - January 2010
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ff88e7bdcf5.jpg[/atsimg]
larger version without annotations

Resonances

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09f5b7577f90.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a8540cf07d4c.jpg[/atsimg]

More soon.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Evasius....it's really good to have you back.
I was wondering where you were. I will be looking forward to what you add in your next post, and my last year too has been full of unexpected events, and really weird turns. The 64 day pattern that we have talked about in the past is still obvious, and I'm going to look at that again today. the time around the 9th and the Norway Spiral marked a resetting of the system for me, and life has been a little smoother since then.

The issue of time speeding up is a tough one to deal with and I believe we are all struggling with it, whether we realise it or not. I cope with it by meditation...a very simple technique to stretch time, which is incredibly compliant acutally. I also limit the amount of time I have the tv and radio on and even how much music I play. It helps a lot.

Will be watching for your next post. No pressure!

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join