It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I really wish you had posted these in a separate (new) thread!
They absolutely deserve it.

I am going to link to this post from another thread - so I don't forget where I saw them.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Vanitas]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
seekingalpha.com...

found this article saying the dow will lose 3,000 points...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
We are nearly 2 days from 26 October.
I would give my guesses:

The huge earthquake scenario is the most likely.
After a month of so many seismic activity, it could culminate with a Sumatra-style earthquake somewhere in the globe. A growing awareness of something strange occuring with our planet (earth changes), would then appear.

The second likely event would be either a stock market crash or the start of a long-term decline. Dow just peaked last week and seems that October 26th could be the turning point, even without a clear stock market crash.

Less likely is a surprise attack on Iran, in Korea, or something of this nature. It could build-up next week until it explodes early November. But hopefully, this is start of a peaceful trend on Iran and talks Iran-Israel!!

Or another fourth possibility is alien disclosure. Something would happen next week, a surprising shock for mankind, with disclosure happening in November as some have predicted.

Or nothing happens, and Timewave and Webbot is at least partly wrong.

I have extensively studied the astrological cycles and trends for the next months and years in www.astrotransits.blogspot.com . If the historic cycles don't fail, the next years promise to be fully charged with events.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by segurelha]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Evasius, you are pretty much spot on with your summary. Of course, perception is beset on the eyes of those who are looking, so you know there will be plenty of people with different views and opinions. I personally get rather annoyed when people try to match past historic events or periods of novelty to today's times. Granted, the pattern is the same but the stage and the actors are very different. This is why Timewave seems to be more associated to "energies" rather than events and what leads to a huge misunderstanding by a lot of people who have followed this thread.

When I look at the graph and follow this last downward trend and how it gradually slopes downward over a lengthy period and doesn't spike to a bottom, but hits a bottom after a progressive slide, I have to relate that to events that are currently following a similar pattern. As a previous poster pointed out, there are really only two main themes that have been taking the center stage lately and causing people to become more aware:

A) Earthquakes: We have been seeing a progressive increase in the frequency and strength of tectonic activity. This was not the case earlier in the year and has started becoming more apparent to the entire world just over the past 1-2 months, right in line with the Timewave graph. If you consider it to be a relationship to "some" type of energy, it makes sense that big dips on the Timewave correlate to "high energy" periods, such as revolutions in Iran, or hundreds of millions of people talking about a single person's death (MJ) or millions watching a balloon float through the sky wondering if a single child is trapped in it or not... when all of that 'energy' comes together in unison, bigger changes can and usually do happen. In your every day life, you make small changes each day, but if everyone else made the same changes, it would grow into something much bigger (depending on the type of change) and eventually would impact huge numbers of people, taking attention away from the mundane things people do each day. The collective energy, regardless of the triggering events, are what I believe show up on the graph. This is why, and let's call it a 'gut' feeling, I feel that the event coming could be a massive earthquake - it is what a lot of people have been talking about recently, thousands or millions have been horribly impacted by the most recent ones and a majority of people "feel" like it's about the time for a "once in a human history" quake to occur. When you look at the Timewave, the event that peaks at the bottom also gradually returns, not quickly, so the impact from whatever has been happening and whatever event is going to happen will take a period of time to recover from... IF the Timewave and this theory/understanding of things is correct. That also leads to the second possibility....

B) The dollar collapses or splits. As mentioned before, this has been happening for the past few months gradually as the dollar has been taking a beating and gold has been on the increase. There has been some speculation around the Fed splitting the dollar into two components - one for internal US currency and one for overseas/international currency. The Fed has also been artificially floating the market these last few months by manipulating the bond market. History shows us that these tactics don't work and as such, we can expect blowback from the decisions our government has made along with the Fed. If such a split or death of the dollar were to occur, I would expect to see a "bottoming out" on the Timewave for a period of time while things transition because that would not be something the country would take lightly and there would be major resistance to such an event. For that reason alone, IF the Timewave was correct, it is completely logical to say that it would show a different pattern than it does currently.

CONT'D

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
seekingalpha.com...

found this article saying the dow will lose 3,000 points...

It topped out on the 19th and is heading down now.

Maybe a bank holiday this weekend?

Bank of America just got their compensation cut 94% by the Federal govt.

Maybe they will get pissed and shut down for a day.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

CONTINUED -

The frequency of people doing searches on Google about the dollar death on the increase also points out a possible death of the dollar. The Web Bot also has had the 'dollar death' theme mentioned since last year.

And supposedly, there was this:

3/14/2008 - Congress has 4th Closed Door Session Ever

Which from what I've gathered, is rumored to have been a meeting to discuss the imminent collapse of the dollar beginning in September of 2008. Again, looking at the Timewave, we've been gradually descending since then. If that article is even remotely correct, it would be TOO coincidental that the following months right after that meeting is when the first signs of trouble with Bear Stearns was announced, and it was that event which started the shift in investor and consumer confidence as well as the investor pullout, causing the market to set the stage for a major fallout beginning really in September but opening up full bore in October, which reflected perfectly in the Timewave. If we speak of the "collective energy" in relation to the Timewave, it again makes sense that as more and more investors, consumers and banks realized the same facts, the energy became 'synchronized' around those events and each day would increase that focus until things started 'getting back to normal', which the collective energies would then start dividing back up into their everyday individual events rather than focused on one event.

This synchronicity, whether it is between humans and nature, humans and the cosmos or some combination of all three, is what I believe relates to the 'energies' that plug directly into the laws of cause and effect. In other words, ALL events are governed in practical physics by cause and effect, and these events, as a result, are also governed by the energies that cause them and give way to their effects. This is why astrological cycles, climate, human behavior, revolutions, wars and evolution are all related to one another - they are all both a cause and an effect - the nature of duality.

If we look at the Timewave for this most recent period, we can see that the beginning of this month marked some type of shift into novelty. If we go back to that time, the events that took place were mostly geological. Since then, we've had more geological events and a gradual slide into novelty, ending on October 25-26th. It seems to me that the gradual increase in tectonic activity correlates nicely with the gradual slide into novelty. Now, trying to explain the slide back out of novelty could mean that we have no more quakes and people start 'forgetting' about it, or that we start recovering from a giant one that is yet to occur. Either way, my guess is that it will be earth-related. If it has to do with the dollar, it may very well be a near-death escape in that the dollar comes very close to dying on the 25-26th, but starts to rebound and make a comeback? Not likely, but I thought I would put it out there.

One last thought is around the health care debate... that has also been a hot issue for the past month with an increase in attention, and there are some big decisions coming this weekend and following week. Could also be related, but very doubtful. Only time will tell.

As always, feedback is greatly appreciated and welcomed.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hey SonOfTheLawofOne,cool point of view.Only thing I'd address is the fact that Terrence was the first to look at resonances.It's part of the TWZ program.Sort of a clue,in my view,not much more.But really neat when there is a connection.Also,the talk has been Volcanic.Like yellowstone thread,up to 473 pages.
[edit on 23-10-2009 by trueforger]

[edit on 23-10-2009 by trueforger]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
again everyone is making a basic and wrong assumption here: that a drop in novelty means something bad will happen. It does not. It means something new will happen. Good, Bad, the timewave does not distinguish.

THEREFORE we would be just as justified in expecting something GOOD to happen just as much as we would be justified in expecting something BAD to happen.

I find it disturbing that every recent prediction here predicts a crash in the dollar or some natural disaster. I frankly think that a very good thing will happen in a few days, and I prefer that optimistic outlook.

Remember drop in novelty does not necessarily mean something bad is going to happen!

just read what evasius said on the last page, he is 100% right

[edit on 23-10-2009 by cynic121]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I joined specifically out of high regard for the effort of Evasius. I think I might be able to add something here that has been missing from the discussions. Time Wave is about consciousness shifts, not about physical anomalies. The tug of war here is that many want the program to show them where the next catastrophe is going to be so they can avoid it. This is not its purpose as it can be used to correlate events after they have been subjectively defined, but not ahead of time.

To help understand the true nature of the Time Wave, I think on needs to add two more patterns. One is the mayan long and short count calendars. The peaks and valleys will no doubt correspond to novelty peaks and valleys. One needs to see here that the shifts in the collective consciousness happen before the noticeable physical reflection. We advanced to the point of the nuclear age before the bomb, the shift in consciousness happened before the act of dropping it, but the corresponding physical event is the explosion.

The other thing that needs to be correlated is the solar cycles. Sun spot activity mapped over the wave will reveal even more. The reason this is important is this. Back in the spring Evasius and others pointed to July 7 as being an important date, and it was, but not because of the MJ events. I had been tracking a solar driven scheduled for that time since January. The signs showed that a large solar event would culminate on the 7th, not so curiously at the exact time of the MJ memorial. If you look you’ll see a very weak solar cycle was interrupted by a cluster of sun-spots, that, when taken as a whole, were incredibly large and very powerful and timed perfectly with that Time Wave moment. Not powerful in the sense that they will blow out phones and power stations, but powerful in the sense that the activity marked a major shift in consciousness. The sun drives our entire experience, female cycles are tied to it perfectly, moods are tied to it, life is tied to it and most importantly consciousness is tied to it. Over that weekend many experienced some deeper levels of awareness and some much needed clarity. I would suggest that many of you have felt very differently since then, more clarity, less fear, more intolerance for the absurd, more excitement. I would also suggest that many have made major changes in their lives since then, cleaning things up, moving on etc. This was the shift that Time Wave was pointing two. The timely murder of MJ was not the actual event and only those who actually were aware of the solar shifts would know this. Evasius’ reading was spot on.

As for the 25th. Keep in mind again that this ties to the next major shift in consciousness, much greater than last year’s economic meltdown, which is scheduled to fall into place within the next two weeks – so the 25th is right there. Again, the meltdown was not the shift in consciousness but a reflection of that shift. I think too much as been focused on “events” and events that can be pointed at by all, and not enough focus on the consciousness process that the Time Wave perfectly tracks. That’s my two cents. I’m going to enjoy the ride.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I really hope aliens invade and that would stop these dates from popping up again.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
More interesting and relevant news considering all the other current predictions floating around:

Even the Fed Doesn't Want to Hold US Dollars

Found from the current thread on the topic: This is the scariest image in finance:

Barack Obama's Presidency - Weighed Down by the World (Oct. 24)

Barack Obama's presidency hasn't crashed to earth. It is far more serious than that.

When you look at his policy challenges, and hear the unhappiness, the despair and resentment at government in general, and when you see pictures of gun-bearing men attending Obama's public meetings, some possibilities are too awful to contemplate.

Secret Service strained as leaders face more threats (Oct. 18)

WASHINGTON - The unprecedented number of death threats against President Obama, a rise in racist hate groups, and a new wave of antigovernment fervor threaten to overwhelm the US Secret Service, according to government officials and reports, raising new questions about the 144-year-old agency’s overall mission.

The new demands are leading some officials, both inside and outside the agency, to raise the possibility of the service curtailing or dropping its role in fighting financial crime to focus more on protecting leaders and their families from assassination attempts and thwarting terrorist plots aimed at high-profile events.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by segurelha
We are nearly 2 days from 26 October.
I would give my guesses:

The huge earthquake scenario is the most likely.
After a month of so many seismic activity, it could culminate with a Sumatra-style earthquake somewhere in the globe. A growing awareness of something strange occuring with our planet (earth changes), would then appear.

The second likely event would be either a stock market crash or the start of a long-term decline. Dow just peaked last week and seems that October 26th could be the turning point, even without a clear stock market crash.

Less likely is a surprise attack on Iran, in Korea, or something of this nature. It could build-up next week until it explodes early November. But hopefully, this is start of a peaceful trend on Iran and talks Iran-Israel!!

Or another fourth possibility is alien disclosure. Something would happen next week, a surprising shock for mankind, with disclosure happening in November as some have predicted.

Or nothing happens, and Timewave and Webbot is at least partly wrong.

I have extensively studied the astrological cycles and trends for the next months and years in www.astrotransits.blogspot.com . If the historic cycles don't fail, the next years promise to be fully charged with events.

Check evasius last post, he just said that the timewave shows novelty. The Iran-Israel,earthquake, stock market crash are NOT novel things, they are the habitual obvious things, something everyone is expecting on some level. None of this will occur. The disclosure is very unlikely too. And yet,when nothing of what you listed happens, it will not disprove the validity of the timewave AT ALL. You're looking at it the wrong way my friend. I do suggest reading Evasius' last post to get a better understanding of what Novelty really implies. You should expect the unexpected, that connects people, NOT the habitual events that many are talking about.Those are not NOVEL.

peace

[edit on 10/24/2009 by Valeri]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

The second patch that you quoted from another topic, about the lack of man power due to money problems, protection and not really focusing could tie in another earlier topic i remmember reading on here. It was to do with the numbers of soldiers currently stationed in the US. It was apparently rising. Could this be a pre-emtive measurement to help solidify numbers and ease the pressure on the security forces?
Also, another thing ive been thinking about is how they have to VOTE again in Afghanistan due to cheating. So by doing this vote it may annoy the public more because of the people who died in vain to enable the first vote and now they have to do it all again. And there IS still the possibility of it being tarnished yet again. I doubt anyone would still back the Army to enforce a third vote due to the sensitivity of the situation anyway. Even if this second vote does happen, it just cuts more cords on the peoples opinion on the conflict in Afghanistan. It may be an esculator/catalyst to an event. Of intrest to timewave.

Although, as usual, im just speculating again.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Just a thought, i dont profess any knowledge about how the TMZ works exactly but i believe it is based on the binary sequence of the king wen I ching.

If this is the case and each hexagram has a specific meaning that relates to change then is it possible to find out which hexagram relates to each dip into novelty thereby giving us nother layer of meaning and maybe point towards the 'type' of change/novel event ?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Well, Obama just declared a 'National Emergency'.

Don't know if this plays into it or not.

Oh yeah. Another Tsunami.

Meh.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Here are a few Australian examples of coincidences, unlikely occurrences, and 'miracles' that caught my attention this week:

www.cnn.com...

That one stuck out

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Well, I could be looking in the wrong direction, but today there was a 7.0 earthquake in Indonesia with possible tsunami. It could be novel is the shift in perception that something with our geological activity is wrong.

And also that the masses become aware of the pharmaceutical lobby of the pandemic flu vaccines.

Or the novel perception that the crises is not new, that many are unemployed, and then we have a dollar or bank collapse.

Or the novel perception that Iran was not after nukes after all, and a peace trend emerges.
We're only one-two days before the key dates, and all I can say is that at least it is not 100% wrong. Some shifting is starting now.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I am sorry that I cannot Applaude you, that was probably one of the most sensible statements I have ever read on ATS.

Ifully agree with all that was said, what more can I possibly add to that?

Stay close my friend I see greatness in your life and want to watch as you continue to flower.

Edit for fumble fingers, lol.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by antar]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsof0ld

I would have to say the bear had had enough abuse and finally snapped.

I agree that we need to keep a close eye on animals now, very close attention...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
can Obamas issue of State emergency be related to all this?

Seems like it could be the start of something big here....???

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join